[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/, I'm 19 years old and want to buy this megayacht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 120

File: dream90.jpg (178KB, 950x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream90.jpg
178KB, 950x640px
Hello /biz/, I'm 19 years old and want to buy this megayacht called Serene in less than two years time.

It costs $330m and consequently $30-40m per year to operate, so I would need atleast $50m residual profit coming in each year to continue using the yacht.

Charter price is $5m per week.

How do I accomplish this? I have about $5000 as of now and am unemployed.

All ideas are greatly welcomed.
>>
>>932593
The $330 million is just a label created by the bourgeois to control the means of yacht ownership. What you have to do then is gather the most unprivileged people in France (e.g biker gangs) and march to Monaco in a campaign of liberation. When Monaco is free from the domination of capitalism, there will no longer be a price label on the yacht, but rather, it is now a yacht of the people. But only you get to use it, because you are the most equal among equals.
>>
File: dream136.jpg (249KB, 924x552px) Image search: [Google]
dream136.jpg
249KB, 924x552px
>>932606
It's owned by the russian billionaire Yuri Scheffler, the owner of Stolichnaya Vodka.
>>
>>932593
invest all of it in pennystocks, then take your profits and invest them in pennystocks again. repeat until you are billionaire. its really simple.
>>
>>932607
Yacht liberators are not yacht choosers, comrade.
>>
suck 330 million dicks for $1, after that suck 50 million per year
>>
You can give blow Jobs for 10 dollars at 100 a day for a couple of decades. If you look like a young then maybe you can charge more.
>>
>>932593
Good news!

If you suck dick for $30 a piece, amusing you suck 3 a night every day you would have enough money to charter it for a week in 153 years!
>>
>>932611
>>932612
>>932614
Three blowjob posts in a row... It's a sign.
>>
>>932607
Helicopter on a fucking boat.
>>
File: dream140.jpg (77KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dream140.jpg
77KB, 620x349px
>>932624
Of course
>>
>>932614
Let's assume OP has a pretty face and is still young, couldn't he try to actually get on one of these yachts to suck a rich persons dick?

I hear Billionaires value a good sucking technique, so if OP provides a high quality service and maybe dresses up in a maid costume once in a while he could earn up to $1,000 a day. Factoring in holidays and sick leave (he will need it!) that brings us down to just 15 years of dick sucking for one entire week on the yacht.
>>
>>932634
Yum yum
>>
>>932593
You don't.
>>
>>932593
It's super easy, just begin your own hedge fund and run a couple of other international businesses on the side.

Don't know why everyone on here makes such a fuzz about it tbh.
>>
>>932593
What a colossal waste of money; here's a better plan:

>Buy a cheap little boat.
>Buy a bunch of booze & drugs.
>Set sail.
>Lay anchor somewhere safe.
>Drink the booze & consume the drugs.
>Lay down, close your eyes & feel....
>The gentle rocking of the waves....
>The warm sunlight....
>The cool sea breeze....
>You've now captured the exact same experience you'd've had to've paid $330m for in your original plan, only you've saved about $330m.

I can think of much better vessels to aspire towards buying than OP's, for example any number of naval vessels (cargo-converted (Akula)/Typhoon-class Russian sub, I'm looking at you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon-class_submarine

Honorable mention goes out to any decent former minesweeper with a luxurious little house built on the spacious deck.
>>
>>932593
OP is middle class manifest.
>>
>>932593
If you're gonna bait for the keks make it more subtle so people can actually fall for it. Otherwise you might as well go back to /r9k/ fag.
>>
>>932978
>You've now captured the exact same experience you'd've had to've paid $330m for in your original plan, only you've saved about $330m.

and he could used the saved $330m to invest in stock market an live off the dividends
>>
I've been on this boat. Honestly, it's a novelty, yes it's flash but I'd rather spend a couple hundred mil on house, and have a modest boat that sleeps maybe 12 people plus a chef and the captain.
>>
>>932634
I know several extremely high net worth people.. they usually have 13 year old phillipino/thai boys or girls on their boat... they are not into 19 year olds..
>>
File: hKgRbHI.gif (3MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
hKgRbHI.gif
3MB, 300x188px
>>932593

> mfw when you know some people actually live like this
>>
>>932593
Suck 330,000,000 dicks for $1 each and then 30,000,000 dicks yearly thereafter to cover operational costs
>>
File: dream141.jpg (337KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dream141.jpg
337KB, 1024x576px
Any ideas besides sucking dick?

I'd rather have this than a tiny boat because this is like a floating castle that can go anywhere in the world. You can bring your family and friends and do anything you want to.

I'd rather have a ~$30m house and this yacht than a ~$200m house and a 150 ft yacht. The yacht would be my home.

Not bait either, using the power of the mind and the law of attraction, you can get anything you want.
>>
>>932593
Thats alotta dicks op
>>
>>933361
Positive thinking sure is good, but you're still a faggot.
>>
At first I thought OP was a dumb ass quite frankly. However, it dawned on me later throughout the day that they might be onto something. Quickly I began running through several visualizations with a sophisticated software. Give that OP is only 19 years old, the probability of succeeding is improbably inevitably inclined. Body modifications. Implanted throughout the body over time will be artificially made orifices. Simply for sucking, or inserting cocks. At first the growth rate for the primary orifice will share a relative performance to the existing natural holes that OP may or may not have. Over time however, additional orifices can be created and given the unknown mass of OP, the limitations are non existent and the potential is unimaginable. I havent crunched the numbers quite yet... but...imagine. A quadratically increasing cock sucking fucking machine.
>>
>>933387
Man, whatever comes after this post is just going to pale in comparison.

But no srsly, OP. Why a megayacht anyway. That thing would probably cost more than youl'l make in your lifetime in insurance and running costs for just a year.

Take your $5000 and go 500:1 short on EUR/USD at some point in the next few weeks. That should get you to atleast 50k by mid next year.

Then I dunno make another post and wait for me to reply to tell you how to go 50k->500k. then 500k->buisness startup then buisness startup->400M evaluation...

and then finally maybe you can get a job as an actuary. While finishing college, and doing your dream job which is running a home cleaning laundromat.
>>
>>932593
first take your digital scales wiegh your pills first say you had 2 grams of pill powder then weigh out an equal amount of iodine crystals then for the phosphorus devide the total weight of pills by 3 3 will go into 2 1 time so if you had 2 grams pill powder you should have 2 grams iodine crystal 1 gram phosphorus Now its time to make the cook jars you will need 2 clean mason jars with lids 1 foot surgical tubing poke a hole in both jar lids place one end of the tubing into each jar lid and seal with foil tape (buy this at walmart for about $ 1.60 well anyway seal off the tubes as well as you can so you should have 2 mason jars with lids that have surgical tubing foiled taped and sealed. ok this is the cook in one mason jar add distilled water in it fill it half way close the lid on it. now get you hotplate hot first at 180 degreese F when the plate get hot then its time to add the Iodine+pill powder to the other mason jar not the one with water in it once you get both Iodine and pill powder to the jar add 6-10 drops of distilled water to this place it on the hotplate now add the phosphorus once you put this in the jar there is going to be a imediatereaction place the other lid with hose onto the jar screw on tightly then turn your hotplate up to 400 degrees f let this cook for 1 hour to an hour and a half the best way to tell when it is done is when the contents of the cook jar doesn't boil anymore once this has happened turn the hotplate off and let the jar cool so you can touch it now its time to see if we have cool crystals once it has cooled open the lid and you should smell rotten egg like smell if it has this smell congrats you have cool crystals now we have to remove the cool crystals from the black goey substance to this jar add about 1/4 cup of distilled water and seal the jar with a lid that has no holes in it and shake the jar till all the substance on the botom of the jar has come off into the water
>>
File: dream17.jpg (65KB, 950x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream17.jpg
65KB, 950x640px
>>933431
And this makes what?
>>
There are only three possible ways of pulling this off:
>win the lotto
>create a wildly successful business
>steal

Since the first two are extremely unlikely, then you should opt for the third method.
>>
>>933361

Can i fuck your sister / female fam, fam?
>>
File: dream133.jpg (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dream133.jpg
101KB, 900x600px
>>933440
Why?
>>
>>933361
>Not bait either, using the power of the mind and the law of attraction, you can get anything you want.
kek
if it was that simple why don't you own that faggot boat already
>>
>>933387
top kekaroo
>>
>>933437
You could optimize your income by sucking two cocks at once.
>>
start producing alcohol, it's almost guaranteed to be around for the next 20 years. and don't forget to go worldwide market, faggot.
>>
>>932593

Build shitty and easy apps like this...

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rmgsoftware.boredombutton
>>
Isn't 330m a little ubrealistic OP... 99.999% of people will never see close to that much money in their lifetime u better have an award winning idea and inplement it at the exact right time or get a golden egg lightning 1 in half billion investment during a bubble ( not going on at the moment and although stocks have gone up since the gr of 2009 they hVe stagnated over the past few years )
>>
File: dream5.jpg (59KB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
dream5.jpg
59KB, 665x374px
>>933475
Seems like I would need 1000's of shitty apps for $330m+
>>
chip warmer tbqh fam
>>
>>932978

fuck man that sounds like a pretty decent retirement
>>
Hey! I saw this yacht in person last xmas while on holiday in New Zealand! It's lovely.
>>
File: dream129.jpg (77KB, 634x365px) Image search: [Google]
dream129.jpg
77KB, 634x365px
>>933535
Awesome, it's my favorite. My second place would have to be Eclipse and third Topaz.
>>
>>933528
But honestly, you're not going to make anything close to that without creating something truly revolutionary. No investment in the world will turn your $5000 into $330m+ in less than two years, so you need to get the fuck out there (off /biz/), and create something that you can sell to a FUCK LOAD of people.
>>
File: dream85.jpg (91KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
dream85.jpg
91KB, 780x438px
>>933538
I'm currently creating a business that will be just that. Can't say what it is though, no one has done it yet that I've seen.
>>
File: dream39.jpg (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dream39.jpg
51KB, 480x270px
Later, going to sleep
>>
>>933432

yachts
>>
>>933538
I have a business idea that pretty much EVERYONE will want.

I dont want to give it away just yet, but lets just say thinking about it gives me a restaurant quality warm feeling right in my heart.
>>
It's all about scaling OP. How can you sucks 330M dicks without getting your mouth soar? Not to mention sick leave from all those STDS. There is a better way.

Find about 100 women that are willing to suck dicks. Give them some training, show them the way of the dick suck.

Scale some more and in about two years you'll have your yacht
>>
>>933361

>using the power of the mind and the law of attraction, you can get anything you want.

https://youtu.be/WbS9jZOlQjc
>>
>>932624
it's really important. if you travel to st. tropez you wanna fly from the yacht directly to nikki beach club. saw it with my own eyes, quite amazing tbh
>>
File: yungtailopez.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yungtailopez.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>932593
It's like the great genius warren buffet always says the more you learn the more you earn.

You need knawledge in order to create wealth. I had 5 mentors who helped me get all the knawledge I needed now I live in a mansion and drive lambos around the hollywood hills. But I'm most proud of my book cases.

Buy my patented 67 steps to success on a free trial and I guarantee you will learn how to dream big and succeed at your goals.
>>
>>933058
I own this boat and know for a fact you've never been on it.
>>
>>933924
HERE IN MY GARAGE
>>
>>933925
I am this boat and I swear you've never been on me
>>
>>933361
If the law of attraction was real Hitler would have won
>>
>>933924
F U E L U N I T S
>>
>>932593
you're gonna have to suck dicks, many many many dicks
>>
>>933930
I have 47 lamborghini's in my lambo account and 18 yachts in my yacht account, you can have these things too if you drop out of school and dream big with me!
>>
>>932593
You dont want a yacht son, youre just in love with the idea of having a yacht.
>>
>>932978
>Honorable mention goes out to any decent former minesweeper with a luxurious little house built on the spacious deck.

this guy knows what's up
>>
>>933361
>I'd rather have this than a tiny boat because this is like a floating castle that can go anywhere in the world.

except somalia
and landlocked countries
and anywhere less than 1000 nautical miles from somalia
>>
>>933999
this tbh

owning a boat is quite a bit like owning a vacation home, or a big house: it's fun the moment you buy it, for the duration of your first stay up to a month, and the moment you sell it to someone else

everything in between is suffering, headache, and maintenance

unless you have an office to handle that for you, but that's at least another couple million down the drain a year
>>
File: dream3.jpg (49KB, 665x291px) Image search: [Google]
dream3.jpg
49KB, 665x291px
>>934008
No Somalia because of the pirates? The ship has high power water cannons to sink any smaller ships, also has bomb proof sides and walls, missile defense system, high pitch sound cannon to shatter enemy ear drums if they're on board and everyone else is inside the yacht. A getaway submarine. And I'm sure enough guns to get the job done.
>>
>>932611
>>932612
>>932614

What you see here is the rise and value of a blowjob.

OP, cut out the middle man. Find a rich man who likes the younger boys. Become a sugar baby. Get unlimited access to their yacht. Bonus, in exchange for sucking their cock and getting railed in the ass, you'll probably get a nice allowance to keep you hanging on.
>>
>>934053
Probably the most plausible way OP will ever see the inside of a yacht
>>
File: dream38.jpg (4MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
dream38.jpg
4MB, 4288x2848px
>>934303
There's thousands of yachts in the world, why can't I have one of them? Do the people that afford megayachts have special powers?
>>
>>934382
Go for the railing in the ass like he said you might get some spending money to.

Make sure to run atleast 5 miles a day these older guys like thin boyish type.
>>
What the fuck is the point of a yacht anyway?
>>
>>934382
there are thousands of yachts in the world, there are 7+ billion people in the world

the odds aren't in your favor
>>
File: dream135.jpg (978KB, 1598x1031px) Image search: [Google]
dream135.jpg
978KB, 1598x1031px
>>934395
The most luxurious floating house/castle that can take you anywhere in the world with as many people as you want. You can do anything you want with one. It has anything you want in it. You can also charter them out to make more money.

What isn't the point of a yacht?
>>
>>934401
Seems like it's just a more dangerous and more maintenance house or mansion. At least you don't run the risk of your house capsizing.
>>
File: dream8.jpg (47KB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
dream8.jpg
47KB, 665x374px
>>934419
More maintenance yes, but the risks aren't that high when you have a good captain with state of the art weather watching systems so that you can dodge all of the choppy storms. Also the larger the yacht, the harder it would be to sink.
>>
>>934382
>special powers

It's called money. It's a social contract where everyone agrees to sell their goods/services in return for a piece of paper which represents a promise that you will also be able to buy goods/services with that piece of paper. With enough of those promises you can purchase a large flotation device.
>>
File: dream102.jpg (174KB, 648x313px) Image search: [Google]
dream102.jpg
174KB, 648x313px
>>934427
Meant more like why couldn't I be one of the people with enough money to afford one of these.
>>
>>934382
well you've got a few options - be born into money, steal lots of assets like a russian gangster/oligarch or be very very very lucky with your internet start up/hedge fund

basically you're probably not going to be in a position to own one
>>
File: dream57.jpg (72KB, 570x381px) Image search: [Google]
dream57.jpg
72KB, 570x381px
>>934542
Guess I'll have to choose #3
>>
why not get a summer job working on one of them - you can get a decent amount in tips and if you're going between locations when the owner or some charter people aren't around then you can chill in the guest areas
>>
you just have to be discreet - is not uncommon for the owner to have a bunch of business colleagues and russian hookers on the thing one week then his wife and kids the next
>>
>I own a 97 ft yacht in Florida
>is it worth? no
>upkeep and capital sunk into yacht could be making much more $ on market
>Should I have just chartered for 20k a week? Yes
>A yacht is nice but considering you could have a private jet and a good amount of nice charters for the same price, I would not make the same mistake again
>>
File: kiyosaki-headshot[1].jpg (25KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
kiyosaki-headshot[1].jpg
25KB, 620x349px
>>933924

Heh, give me a break, kid.

The world is full of super educated people who live paycheck to paycheck. And then there are people like me with only a high-school education who employ those super educated people and make millions.

What you need is to train your financial IQ and become a better salesman by joining a multilevel marketing network to start your road to success.
>>
>>934683
>>Should I have just chartered for 20k a week? Yes
>>A yacht is nice but considering you could have a private jet and a good amount of nice charters for the same price, I would not make the same mistake again

if it floats, flies or fucks - rent it...
>>
>>932593
start your own business op, or read all you can on investing and get a little bit of money ( 50k or 100k ) and just go for it, once again no gaurantees in life and a lot of it is just chance and timing, good luck op@
>>
Learn Investing and Buisness. Everything else is just Ideas. Human knowledge is made from information gathered. Have a great idea and the funding, and its possible.
>>
>>934046
>water cannons and a couple scared sailors
>against a swarm of nigger pirates hopped up on amphetamines

yeah, i would bet on the pirates
>>
File: dream52.jpg (181KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
dream52.jpg
181KB, 1024x697px
>>934935
A crew of about 70 and water cannons to shoot down their boats before they even get close to the yacht, sinking them.
>>
File: dream30.jpg (182KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dream30.jpg
182KB, 1280x1024px
>>934729
I was in MLM, but decided that it can't make me enough money to buy/do everything I want in life, so I decided to create my own business.
>>
>>934729
This guy gets it. Join Vemma or herbalife and start to be your own boss.
>>
File: dream33.jpg (62KB, 628x417px) Image search: [Google]
dream33.jpg
62KB, 628x417px
>>935179
Vemma recently got attacked by the FTC and their business model changed in huge ways. No more car bonus, frenzy bonus, no more making claims about money. No more flashing any cars, affiliates can't make youtube videos about it anymore. BK Boreyko dropped the prices by about %40. Tons of the biggest leaders deserted Vemma and went to a handful of other companies.
>>
>>933538
you could, if you were very lucky - that shitty drawsomething app that went viral for a few weeks got sold for a couple of hundred million - it wasn't exactly a hugely complex app and it is much easier to make something scaleable these days... then again it is down to having a good idea and most importantly being extremely lucky... so v.unlikely to happen
>>
File: chan142.jpg (176KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
chan142.jpg
176KB, 1000x667px
Making a viral app would be #2 on my list
>>
File: dream42.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dream42.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>
>>933469
Because people are delusional

They all think that some random stranger is going to give them $200 000 one day and a car
>>
>>933554
Taco heater had already been done :(

The best part is that it fits right in your cabinet
>>
Teach me how to steal half a billion and I'll steal one for you too, plus a reach around!
>>
>>933048
Was he baiting? I thought he was just shitposting.

>>933087
Why the fuck are most of the high profile rich people gay? It's like they are all either outwardly gay or closet gay.

>>933387
Underrated post.
>>
File: IMG_1022.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1022.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
>>936384
Not shitposting either. I genuinely think I can accomplish this in under 2 years.
>>
>>936384
Because sucking dicks changes people. You too can be extremely successful, but its important to learn proper technique before your start your career.
>>
>>934483
Because life doesn't always work in your favor. If you weren't born into money, the odds are not onlyagainst you, no, the odds hate your fucking guts with the passion of a thousand suns.
>>
go to a bank with a gun and say "give me a billion dollars and a way to get away with this scott free or I kill this bank teller"

don't worry about morality because you are doing it for the greater good
>>
>>936384
>Why the fuck are most of the high profile rich people gay?

Perhaps power/wealth allows people to more readily ignore polite society's stigmas around sexual experimentation, resulting in a ruling class that is fully in touch with humanity's latent sexual hedonism/bisexuality.
>>
>>936384
Because the rich have exactly 0 fucks to give about what you think of their sexuality.

Nobody is 100% hetero or 100% homo.
>>
File: dream130.jpg (144KB, 688x348px) Image search: [Google]
dream130.jpg
144KB, 688x348px
>>936707
If they didn't care then why would most of them try to hide it?
>>
>>937207
I can tell you're serious by the filenames. That or you're the best /biz/ troll I've seen.

So this idea you have, is it a product, or a service?
>>
Boats are so fucking over-rated.

Could buy a residence way better and use a jet to travel.
>>
File: IMG_1031.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1031.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>937282
I would have those also
>>
File: dream87.jpg (243KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
dream87.jpg
243KB, 1600x1066px
>>937251
Service
>>
File: dream58.jpg (180KB, 1664x1109px) Image search: [Google]
dream58.jpg
180KB, 1664x1109px
>>937282
Why are boats over-rated? The jet is of course faster but you're only on it for a few hours while with the boat you can be on it for weeks or longer having a great time.
>>
File: dream64.jpg (33KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
dream64.jpg
33KB, 500x334px
>>
>>932607
I would live on that boat if I owned it. You can just fly to work every morning.
>>
>>932593
>i need 330 million bucks right now plus 50 million bucks per year after that
>i've got 5000 bucks right now
>how do i do this

it's easy bruh:

>spend 5000 on lotto tickets
>you now have 5000 times as good a chance to make millions
>win lottery
>take that money to a casino
>bet it all on 7 black at the roulette table
>win
>do the same thing again
>win
>you're now probably a multi-billionaire

enjoy your megayacht.
>>
if you are a good boy you can kill yourself and go directly to heaven and enjoy 10 yachts of those if you wish so
>>
>>938480
>7 black
i will have you know that 7 is a red number on the roulette wheel
>>
>>938480
>any casino
>taking a bet that big on a roulette table

there's a flaw in your plan matey!
>>
>>935174
and you think how many of those seventy are maids, cooks, valets, butlers, technical people, you know, the non-fighting type

gimme a break nigga, max you can do when a swarm of nigger pirates descends on your fancy boat is run away in your sub. still a headache to recover it. still not getting insurance on whatever the nigger pirates do to the interior.

which is why no one vacations in somalia where you could technically do whatever the fuck you wanted
>>
>>938638
No place is safe from the Black Plague.
>>
>>932606

Change france to some country in Africa and a yacht to a mine and this is probably the most viable way to get the money OP has requested.
>>
>>938681
but OP doesn't want money, he wants a yacht
>>
File: topbun.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
topbun.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>932606
underrated post. top kek my friend. But in all seriousness OP >>932593
this is probably the only way to achieve this goal, to orchestrate a military takeover of the vessel while keeping yourmuseful idiot manpower in the dark.
>>
>>932611
you'd want to charge more than $1 per blowjob, or you'd be sucking dicks for over 10,000 years
>>
File: dream150.jpg (383KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dream150.jpg
383KB, 1280x720px
>>938467
Or work via the internet while staying on the yacht
>>
File: dream92.jpg (143KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream92.jpg
143KB, 640x640px
>>938638
I would make sure that atleast 20/70 people that I hired could shoot a gun. The water cannons are probably operable from indoors same with the sound cannon to shatter their ear drums if they came aboard the yacht somehow. Also all the glass is bomb proof, same with the sides of the yacht, so you could lock yourself indoors and they would only be able to roam the exterior of yacht, until more help arrived.
>>
>>933361
Since there are 7 billion people in the world, that leaves 3.5 billion men. As you should know, the dick sucking market is very competitive, leaving demand very elastic. Since you need to maximize your revenue, lower your price to 10 cents per blowjob. You can do this to every man in the world and make a whopping 350 million dollars! I mean face it, even little african shits can afford 10 cents for a fantastic blowjob. Just do this once a year and you will live fantastic on your new yacht.
>>
File: dream61.jpg (284KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dream61.jpg
284KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>932593
Plausibly you could get facial feminization surgery for $10,000 and then charge $100 per dick but you're still way behind.
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>932593
>>940169

Two kinds of millenials.
>>
File: dream20.jpg (37KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
dream20.jpg
37KB, 600x423px
>>940193
Glad I'm the first one.
>>
>>940964
If I had to shoot one of you, well..

And that says something about your predictive success in the marketplace.
>>
File: dream49.jpg (2MB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
dream49.jpg
2MB, 2000x1330px
>>940984
Is there something wrong with being ambitious and wanting to achieve something more than average in life?
>>
>>940994
You think you're more ambitious but I think he's more ambitious.
>>
>>940994
being ambitious and delusional are two different things, you should learn to differentiate between the two.
>>
File: dream50.jpg (36KB, 947x429px) Image search: [Google]
dream50.jpg
36KB, 947x429px
>>941041
So because my goals are too big for the average person I should give up on them?
>>
>>941161
If the average person isn't a billionaire how do you expect the average person to give you advice on becoming a billionaire?

Maybe you're more suited for Wendy's if you can't figure things out on your own.
>>
File: dream21.jpg (49KB, 545x371px) Image search: [Google]
dream21.jpg
49KB, 545x371px
>>941169
I already have my own business that I'm building right now, came onto /biz/ to see if there were any other good ideas I could do at the same time.
>>
File: dream88.jpg (371KB, 2362x1553px) Image search: [Google]
dream88.jpg
371KB, 2362x1553px
>>
File: dream22.jpg (674KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dream22.jpg
674KB, 1800x1200px
>>
File: dream156.jpg (1MB, 3449x1496px) Image search: [Google]
dream156.jpg
1MB, 3449x1496px
>>
>>942271

I've always wanted to see an image like that

Imagine

>Hey daddie, is that the other part of the cruise ship? L-like for the adults?
>"No son, that's a rich man's toy. He's just picking up some McDonalds before heading back to Paris. Look away, we are unworthy"
>>
>>932593
Become a quartermaster on the ship. Arrange a mutiny. Murder the owner and the captain. Become a pirate and sail the seas stealing money and living fast and dangerously. Arrr!
>>
File: dream82.jpg (181KB, 1023x614px) Image search: [Google]
dream82.jpg
181KB, 1023x614px
>>
File: dream153.jpg (245KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dream153.jpg
245KB, 1024x576px
>>942597
I would but unlike back in the old pirate days, there's enough marine police to come and take it back.
>>
>>934401
Can it take me to Montana or Afghanistan.
>>
>>943312
The two most important destinations for the modern day mogul
>>
File: dream155.jpg (237KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dream155.jpg
237KB, 1024x576px
>>943312
No, but you can take it to the closest ocean water to those, and fly to them with the yacht's helicopter, or take the helicopter to a private jet and then to those places.
>>
File: dream171.jpg (138KB, 690x443px) Image search: [Google]
dream171.jpg
138KB, 690x443px
>>
File: dream184.jpg (177KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
dream184.jpg
177KB, 920x613px
>>
File: dream173.jpg (322KB, 1693x1131px) Image search: [Google]
dream173.jpg
322KB, 1693x1131px
>>
>>943248
But seriously, train to become a crewmember on a yacht like that. You get to live on it and who cares who owns it at that point?
>>
File: dream185.jpg (238KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
dream185.jpg
238KB, 1024x648px
>>944290
Well I want to own it so I could take my family and friends with me and have it go where I want. Also I'm sure I can get using the law of attraction and training my mind to manifest it.
>>
File: dream181.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
dream181.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: Ace1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ace1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet
>>
File: Ace3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ace3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Everything else is shit...

imagine

removing the stairway to put in an escalator

Mmmppffffff
>>
>>944634
Ah I've seen that video before too, just didn't have it saved.
>>
>>944290
for yachts that size you don't even have to train to be a general crew member - they'll have a whole bunch of staff including chefs, IT guys, nannys, private tutors, bodyguards etc..
>>
File: dream186.jpg (51KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
dream186.jpg
51KB, 800x541px
>>
File: dream177.jpg (52KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
dream177.jpg
52KB, 980x551px
>>
File: dream180.jpg (53KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
dream180.jpg
53KB, 920x613px
>>
File: dream169.jpg (108KB, 1022x589px) Image search: [Google]
dream169.jpg
108KB, 1022x589px
>>
File: dream176.jpg (286KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
dream176.jpg
286KB, 920x613px
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (244KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
244KB, 1200x676px
>>946792
>>
File: dream165.jpg (372KB, 1600x1059px) Image search: [Google]
dream165.jpg
372KB, 1600x1059px
>>946803
nice engine, i wonder how fast it's going
>>
File: dream44.jpg (55KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
dream44.jpg
55KB, 378x480px
>>
File: dream162.jpg (50KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
dream162.jpg
50KB, 800x540px
>>
>>934401
nice penis and balls pool right there.....
>>
File: dream158.png (2MB, 1200x728px) Image search: [Google]
dream158.png
2MB, 1200x728px
>>947548
Lol nice catch
>>
File: dream59.jpg (1022KB, 1700x957px) Image search: [Google]
dream59.jpg
1022KB, 1700x957px
>>
>>932593
You team up with me & build that automated hardware that maintains little boats like those.

So there are 2 things in your way.
-A passion for that education ( that I have 5% of & a passiong to grow)
-A business network / Growth Hack

Do you want to know more?
>>
File: dream111.jpg (300KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dream111.jpg
300KB, 1024x683px
>>948062
Yes
>>
>>933544
good post
>>
>>937287
We already mentioned dick sucking.
>>
File: dream175.jpg (86KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
dream175.jpg
86KB, 852x480px
>>
>>939145
you're a gigantic cringeworthy retard
>>
File: dream56.jpg (33KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
dream56.jpg
33KB, 400x295px
>>
File: dream43.jpg (276KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
dream43.jpg
276KB, 1024x724px
>>948906
Explain.
>>
im new to this site what's up fgts
>>
File: dream109.jpg (955KB, 3276x2184px) Image search: [Google]
dream109.jpg
955KB, 3276x2184px
>>949987
Nothing good, whats up with u.
>>
File: pen.jpg (45KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
45KB, 250x334px
>>949987

Sell me this pen
>>
Guys I'm new in all this of investing and shit, could you please recomend me some good books or sites to start learning, I'll be very thankful with you,
>>
>>932593
i really think the only way to do this is to devote your life for about 10 years to earn enough to obtain a shitty huge boat or good empty boat of the desired size, then dedicate you life to diy'ing the whole thing. after a few decades you might have what you want, but it wont be modern or 'new', or of the caliber you're posting.

but shit, if you did as i suggest and were really good at diy and artistic, you could have yourself something great or great enough to sell for 8 figs. like amazing cottage in the woods x100 great.

otherwise you need money on a scale thats borderline impossible.
>>
>>950002
Why do you want this pen?
>>
File: 1420607508981.png (184KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1420607508981.png
184KB, 362x362px
>>950015

Good God you're good.

Here, take my money! ALL OF IT!
>>
File: dream170.jpg (79KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
dream170.jpg
79KB, 620x413px
>>
File: dream97.jpg (115KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
dream97.jpg
115KB, 600x610px
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>951484

>I'm poor just like you
>see, look at my bed

>what? the $10,000 flat?
>ddaddy pays for that, butt it doesn't count
>
>>
>>951292

u need 2 cease and disist using my pictures that i posted to my own facebook on june 9 at 9:16am

but u can still dream big w/ me ;)
>>
File: dream163.jpg (38KB, 478x239px) Image search: [Google]
dream163.jpg
38KB, 478x239px
>>951656
Can't tell if you're serious or not
>>
File: dream188.jpg (95KB, 950x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream188.jpg
95KB, 950x640px
>>
>>932608
yeah this isn't wolf of wall street m8
>>
>>933414
Just want to chime in here.

If you took my advice when i told you to, and shorted Euro 500:1, your $5000 would now be something like $25,000 to $30,000.

>> This is why sucking dick is your only option.

/lmao/10.
>>
>>951484

god damn that looks amazing to sleep and wake up in
>>
>>932593

Invest in non-decaying values. I hope you do realize that you are the universe, you simply experience yourself. I believe is strives for more order and less-disorder, thus decreasing its entropy. If your intent causes more coherence, more trust, more love = order, logical picture; i believe the universe will assist you in your journey, even if it is to earn millions. Consider how are you going to use the millions to better the society, to better yourself, to better everyone. Human beings are the only primates to value temporary things high enough, besides the fact that we will all one day be gone. If your deeds and intents are shallow, material based etc. , it is very likely that the system we are all in won't very much support it to happen, just to feed your ego, desires etc.

tl;dr wake up, you put high value on things that have 0 value in the long run. Basically, you are ego-driven. I might be wrong about my whole post, think for yourself. Experience - learn - grow. Be an open minded skeptic. See beyond temporary,decaying things.
>>
>>933473
Fucking KeK
>>
>>934382
>>934542
>A: Born into money. Examples: any rich faggot that shows off and is young - probably born into it.
This is how most rich people that flash it "made" their money.
>B: Be a criminal of some kind/aquire questionable (in a good way) business results. Examples: Top criminals in general, oligarchs, bankers that run shit into the ground but still make $100 million, "salesmen"/scammers like Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wallstreet) or Madoff.
I'll lump really vicious salesmen and executives with undue power into this one as well - basically, trick or steal your way to money through more or less ethical ways (as long as you don't get caught.. right?). Note that if you have enough money and no real political enemies, you're basically immune to prosecution. Putin wanted some oligarchs gone, so he took some down, for example, but in general, if you're super rich they can't and won't touch you. Smaller criminals often get screwed in the end, like Belfort. Note that Madoff was only caught because his own sons snitched on him (it was probably going to fail anyway, but yeah).
>C: Right idea at the right time. Examples: Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc.
History is riddled with genius ideas that were just thought of at the wrong time, or where the person didn't make it happen for various reasons.
>D: Catch a bubble. Examples: IT-bubble #2 cunts like Mark Zuckerberg, who stole his original idea from someone else, various other grossly overvalued companies (minecraft creator Notch, again, ripped off another game, sold for $1 billion)
Kind of like C, but basically, instead of doing something original and working hard, be lucky and do something that will become hugely overvalued in a few years. Sell it before the value declines. Those people are not always disingenuous liars, there are tons of people that started companies and sold them for $500 million or whatever.
>E: Go the long way. Examples: Warren Buffet, classic. Hard work, consistency.
>>
File: Gau_17_7.62mm_minigun[1].jpg (509KB, 2000x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Gau_17_7.62mm_minigun[1].jpg
509KB, 2000x1312px
>>934008
>Somalia
>Whaa pirates
>Implying you couldn't just stash away a minigun and 25000 bullets in case you do get attacked
Say hello to my little friend. If some nigger gets on the radio asking what the fuck you're doing, either tell them to fuck off, or just throw some money on them.

If a navy ship wants to check you for weapons, just drop it overboard. You can buy another one, anyway, and you could have another crate of them hidden somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykb3Is3Dsmw
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>>953236
I understand that and am using that paradigm to achieve this too.
>>
>>932593
Buy my book called "How to own a yacht by 21", it's on Amazon. It will give you all the knowledge you'll need, guaranteed you'll acquire that yacht if you follow the instructions to the tee. One thing you should keep in mind --while we are inherently greedy people, often times our desire to help others outweighs our desire for material items. The most successful people I've met have all started by organizing food drives at a young age (which turn into semi-large non-profits or for-profits). If you motivate yourself by your desire to do more for others or for society, you'll likely be more successful than if you're doing this strictly for the personal gain. I honestly don't know why that is, it's just something I've noticed over the years.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
>>953878
Thanks for the insight, will implement that as well.
>>
>>932606
LOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>933924
GNAAAAAAAWLEDGE!
>>
>>936468
Not shitposting, just delusional
>>
>>932593
Short P R A N and invest in adult diapers
>>
File: IMG_1028.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>954173
Not delusional either.
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>932624
> Rowing a small boat to land in shallow draft ports
> Tying your yacht to the pier in deep draft ports.

Stay pleb.
>>
>>951656
47 lamborghini's and bookshelves
>>
>>955234
>>>933048

Lamborgeeknees

Here with my bookself next to my bookshelf lamborgeehealies
>>
>>933104
/biz/ always comes through in a clutch
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>933361
dude, delay your gratification

if you're not from a rich family you have to work pretty hard to boost your family's standing economically in the world.

there's no reason you can't make enough money for that boat in a lifetime. there's plenty of reason why you can't make it in two years. this has to be a troll thread. the only people who make that much money in two years are people who HAVE that much money when they begin.
>>
File: dream189.jpg (355KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dream189.jpg
355KB, 1024x683px
>>956129
If you have an idea that could blow up pretty fast this could happen. ex: Snapchat

Also my idea is relatively cheap costing only around $6000, it won't make of all my money, but I think it will make a couple hundred million.
>>
>>956194

Glimps of your idea?

Let's critique it for you
>>
File: dream73.jpg (152KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
dream73.jpg
152KB, 1024x673px
>>956210
Can't say what exactly, but it's a type of delivery service that no one has ever done before on a big scale.
>>
File: IMG_0707.png (2MB, 2481x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0707.png
2MB, 2481x2208px
>>956233

It you're talking about a tracking for fast food, let me just let you know that another company just started doing it. Used their services the other day myself.

You say "delivery" so I know you're not doing what I was already planning on doing.
>>
File: Capture.png (36KB, 836x703px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36KB, 836x703px
don't you just hate when you have all the ideas, but not the brains...
>>
File: dream72.jpg (68KB, 630x423px) Image search: [Google]
dream72.jpg
68KB, 630x423px
>>956288
Very much, if i knew how to code apps and websites, I would have a huge chunk done already
>>
File: Untitled.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>956297

paying some local guy $33 an hour if I can't figure it out myself soon. Or might just see if I can pay him cheaper to teach me instead...
>>
File: IMG_1024.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1024.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>956299
Are you also trying to get a yacht eventually too?
>>
File: Prelude-53.jpg (171KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Prelude-53.jpg
171KB, 1600x900px
>>956381

I think everyone wants a yacht

priorities first
>>
File: dream159.jpg (35KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
dream159.jpg
35KB, 620x360px
>>
File: dream148.jpg (228KB, 1258x576px) Image search: [Google]
dream148.jpg
228KB, 1258x576px
>>
>>932607
Why does it have the British maritime flag on it, if it's Russian?
Or, am I just missing something here.
>>
File: IMG_1032.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>957521
They get them registered in certain countries for tax reasons, most of them are registered in George Town because they have like almost no yacht tax/regulations, and barely any are registered in the USA because the cost would be huge.
>>
File: dream174.jpg (208KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
dream174.jpg
208KB, 720x480px
>>
>>956233
Ok mr nice guy
>>
>>932593
Spend 5000 dollars and build an arc-reactor.
>>
File: dream137.jpg (78KB, 700x266px) Image search: [Google]
dream137.jpg
78KB, 700x266px
>>
File: dream62.jpg (65KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
dream62.jpg
65KB, 610x400px
>>
>>956233
Dude, drive-through 24 hour convenience stores. You only employ drive-through attendants and just have the inside look like a super organized warehouse. There's no overhead because nobody ever actually goes inside the store.

There could be a physical "menu" as well as one that can be viewed on smartphones. You just drive through, tell them what you want, and they grab it for you and you pay.

Once it expands, start having a 24 hour delivery service for stuff in the warehouse. It could work like pizza delivery with a standard delivery charge.
>>
File: dream166.jpg (99KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
dream166.jpg
99KB, 720x477px
>>959987
Not a bad idea.
>>
>>959987
theres tons of drive thru liquor stores in arizona
>>
I want to kill this man.

Whole his family, every kid and wife, burn his proberty and yachts, i want to make him struggle.

And yes, his kids are guilty too.

Every russian oligrah is a criminal from 99% to 100%

From Russia with hate.
>>
File: dream47.jpg (314KB, 960x470px) Image search: [Google]
dream47.jpg
314KB, 960x470px
>>
take over the crack game
>>
>>960256
You're just salty you were too dumb and slow to do what they did so now you try to position yourself as morally superior. Nigger, please.
>>
go on wallstreet bets on reddit.
>>
>>960758
i was born in middle of 90s

I'm not jelly, i'm angry
>>
>>960947

imagine if you were born earlier, when the whole internet meme came along. I'd be the dumb ass that invested money into domains names/etc.

Buttfuck me for being born in the 90s
>>
File: IMG_1034.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: dream65.jpg (336KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
dream65.jpg
336KB, 1280x850px
>>
Why the hell is this thread still up jesus fuck it's been over three weeks
>>
>>961601
This thread represents everything that's wrong with /biz/.

>>961566
has good taste though.
>>
>>961601
This
>>
>>933361
join an one of these groups group, you'll fit right in future millionaire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multi-level_marketing_companies
>>
>>961675
I loled very hard when I saw this. I've had so many friends that have bought in to thee MLM schemes
>>
File: dream114.jpg (198KB, 900x588px) Image search: [Google]
dream114.jpg
198KB, 900x588px
>>
>>932593
Where are you located and what field is the business you're starting in?
>>
File: dream84.jpg (139KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream84.jpg
139KB, 640x640px
>>962189
USA and delivery is all I can say, saying the field would give it away.
>>
What the fuck?

This thread has been up for almost 27 days? And faggot OP is still bumping it?

Dude do you even have a life? You're not going to get a yacht if you spend hours every day bumping your threads on 4chan.
>>
File: 1405476759384.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405476759384.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>963205
>USA and delivery is all I can say,

Papa Johns pizza? LOL
>>
>>963205
Running drugs is not going to get you very far.

Nobody, I mean actually nobody, does that for any length of time and gets out.

It's fast money, but it goes just as quick as it comes, and takes you with it.
>>
Wow just read through thread posts...40% of it is just images with no messagebody. This thread STILL being up despite no discussion and the fact that the poll of 500 voters found over half of /biz/ is in college without a job or NEET I think it's safe to say this board is shit.

I guess I'm done good bye friends. /biz/ is not a very good board
>>
alright OP let me fuck your sister for 500 a fuck.

whenever i feel like getting my dick wet i'll hit u up. u be the pimp.

do this with at least ten other guys a day.

500*10*365 = u almost there. now gotta find clients for your mom and aunt too. THEN your good to go. 5mil a year. easy money
>>
>>963205
wow a weed delivery service. but if you need investment in colorado say something and maybe you can pitch to me
>>
>>963206
this is very true, if hes just spending his time bumping threads and collecting dream images all we can see is mental masturbation.
>>
>>963214
The same thing dawned on me after the 27th "let's circlejerk about how we're all making 80k starting after college" or "I just declared finance, wow that future 200k feels good".
>>
>>963425
>The same thing dawned on me after the 27th "let's circlejerk about how we're all making 80k starting after college" or "I just declared finance, wow that future 200k feels good".

Yeah I've realized other than posting/reading memes when bored this board is worthless lol

Over half of the board has no job according to a pretty big poll(500 people).
>>
File: dream132.jpg (92KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
dream132.jpg
92KB, 750x422px
>>963292
Not that either, but that's a good idea for the future
>>
File: dream35.jpg (2MB, 2278x1876px) Image search: [Google]
dream35.jpg
2MB, 2278x1876px
>>963293
I spend about 3 minutes each day reading the new posts and responding, the dream images were from when I downloaded and printed a ton of images for my dream board.
>>
>>963667
WHY DO YOU KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD?

For what purpose
>>
>>963671
>the dream images were from when I downloaded and printed a ton of images for my dream board.

What the fuck is a dreamboard?

And what have you done to get closer to your dream in the last, almost 28 days? How have you progressed weekly?
>>
>>963680

>How have you progressed weekly?

Well he found more cool photos
>>
File: dream139.jpg (90KB, 1200x868px) Image search: [Google]
dream139.jpg
90KB, 1200x868px
>>963680
A dreamboard is a board full of pictures and words of what you want your future to be. You wake up and see it everyday and it puts you in the mindset to go out and get what you want. In the last 28 days I've been doing legal stuff and choosing a free name after searching many databases. After the legal stuff is done, I will begin creating the app/site.
>>
>>952530
did you even watch wolf of wallstreet
>>
File: dream70.jpg (546KB, 1840x1380px) Image search: [Google]
dream70.jpg
546KB, 1840x1380px
>>
>>964400
>A dreamboard is a board full of pictures and words of what you want your future to be

How's that working out for ya fom.

Dreamboard sounds retarded lmao
>>
>>933053
lmao as if he couldnt just live off the 330m to begin with retard
>>
how is this thread still alive?
>>
>>965599
because idiots like you don't realise that when you write "why is this thread alive hurr" YOU'RE HELPING TO KEEP IT ALIVE

And now, by telling you this, I have also become one of those idiots. Fuck you.
>>
>>965957
sage buddy
>>
>>933432
looks like a shake n bake meth recipe son
>>
File: dream9.jpg (66KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
dream9.jpg
66KB, 520x390px
>>
>>966677
such a big boat, who needs that much room tbqh?

it would just cost extra for no good reason
>>
>>966699
>company
>Uses gmail

lmao tbqh family
>>
>>966709

I smell chips on your breath
>>
>>966717

for >>966699
>>
File: dream193.jpg (60KB, 767x519px) Image search: [Google]
dream193.jpg
60KB, 767x519px
>>966693
They actually don't have as many staterooms as you would think, the $330m yacht that I want only has enough for 24 guests and 52 staff. Of course more people could sleep on couches and random places, but there's only enough beds for ~24 guests.
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (236KB, 1280x933px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
236KB, 1280x933px
>Buying a boat
>Not building your own floating city

What are you, poor?
>>
File: dragocity.jpg (180KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
dragocity.jpg
180KB, 1032x774px
>>966910

all that mold/mildew

Not just building your own cloud city with robot dragons
>>
>>966812
maybe you should focus less on the yacht and more on improving the remote chances of you ever making anything like that kind of money in your lifetime
>>
>>937287
>become captain of said ship
>everyday, take one piece of the ship and every day replace that piece with an inferior piece.
>provided the ship has less than 730 parts, you'll be set in 2 years time.

Or, suck dick.
>>
You're in luck, OP. I you make only $452,055.00/day for the next two years, you'll be able to afford this bad boy!
>>
File: dream68.jpg (97KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dream68.jpg
97KB, 500x375px
>>966993
Or just make all of the cash in one big sell.
>>
File: dream13.jpg (102KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dream13.jpg
102KB, 1024x576px
>>966910
If I could, I would.
>>
>>968064
So, how's your project going OP? How much have you increased your net worth in the last month?
>>
File: cw1_1.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cw1_1.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>968148

Well I just bought one of his products, it seems to work very well.
>>
>>968284 are you closer to your objective or are you now that product poorer?
>>
>>968284
woah. Where can you buy one of those things? I know all my friends and family would LOVE to have fresh hot chips every day.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>968287

Well I believe it made him go bankrupt since it turns out, a lot of other companies out there offer the exact same type of chip warmers.
>>
File: dream78.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
dream78.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>968148
It's progressed steadily in the last month, still in legal stages. Net worth has only went up a few hundred as I'm unemployed and looking for a job to fund the rest of the business. I'll have a job within 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>932593
Befriend someone with a net worth in the billions. -> ??? -> Convince them to give enough money to you.

I'm not sure about the middle part, but the rest of the plan works out.
>>
>>968955
Protip: The middle part involves kneepads and chapstick
>>
File: dream67.jpg (317KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
dream67.jpg
317KB, 1600x1066px
>>968955
I'm sure there are other ways.
>>
>>968955
>Befriend someone with a net worth in the billions. -> ??? -> Convince them to give enough money to you.

Get them to go on a yacht trip with you and then stab them to death and throw them in the ocean. No one will find their body and you can keep the yacht for yourself.
>>
>>969909

As if the air force/marines wouldn't come to BYTFO
>>
>>969911
Yeah but you're the one with the Yacht.

Maybe in advance you can negotiate an agreement with the air force that you will share the Yacht with them for immunity and they will not blow you up.
>>
File: 14434567857.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
14434567857.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>
Aaand 300.

So what have you done to increase your networth this past month OP? Only 23 left
>>
invest in a business first
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.