[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend suggested she and I start a webcam show of some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: mqdefault[1].jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
7KB, 320x180px
My girlfriend suggested she and I start a webcam show of some kind. Basically we want to dress up and get donations during our playtime.

Anyone on biz experienced in this/watched this kind of material? Any tips on where to start and how to grow a fanbase?
>>
just start streaming on chaturbate, and do it often.

i saw one girl with a pretty decent body who would pull her tits out every once in a while, and she put her tips to something crazy like 25 for 80 goals (meaning viewers had to hit 25 tokens 80 times before a show). I calculated what she made once in ~20 minutes and it was something over $200.

I have no experience building a fan base, but that site seems easy enough to start building one. at times that i've visited, there can be 3000 people viewing the most popular room. basically just copy what other channels do (make photo sets and videos available for download in exchange for tokens, set up your profile page with themed decorations and play token keno games)

im not sure of other sites, but i know chaturbate will exchange tokens earned for gas cards or something along those lines. useful if you have a way of trading them for cash with friends (who don't ask too many questions)
>>
>>927349
yea, just do what this guy said, there literally is no downside, no skill involved, just fuck, take requests and make $1000/day
>>
File: 1400391011303.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1400391011303.gif
2MB, 400x332px
turn gay make double what your girl does
yfw
>>
>>927318
How hot are you and your gf, like me and my gf are like max 7 (me little less).

But yea, imo the easiest way to get succesfull in this business is, be hot, second is be original, third is personality. Combination of two/three would ofcourse help. Just watch different twitch/chaturbate streams to get inspiration.
>>
tacwolf
>>
Only downside is if someone you know recognizes you and shames you in any sort of religious community you might be in.

If you are not in religious community, no drawbacks!
>>
File: 1443557793646.jpg (25KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1443557793646.jpg
25KB, 800x536px
>>928215
>If you are not in religious community, no drawbacks!
You also might not be wanting to head a large a large corporation or become politician.

No drawbacks for the working class or people without a career.
>>
>>928087
Also have a good camera and internet connection. If the stream is all grainy and shaky it doesn't matter to me if the girl is an 8 or 9. I will just switch to a better stream.

Also know good camera perspectives and how to interact and build a relationship with your audience. The girl's face also should be shown a lot, if it's good locking, since most other body parts are very generic.
>>
>>928219

No one on /biz/ is headed toward a career or a political position if they aren't already there.
>>
>>928241

I wanna murder people that spout the shit you do.
>>
>>927318
Girls who are actually successful

1) Look better than 6/10 on camera
2) must do public shows
3) must be 'bubbly', energetic
4) must learn how to beg for tokens
5) must accept that once they show their goods they must learn how to create scarcity, otherwise they get normal and their tokens decline

Chaturbate is really the best site to start out with because they take a 50% cut of the tokens made
>>
File: mario and luigi dream team.jpg (229KB, 496x1816px) Image search: [Google]
mario and luigi dream team.jpg
229KB, 496x1816px
like this?
>>
>>927359
>no downside
Except you'd be an internet whore and that could affect future work
>>
>>927876
Shaq no
>>
File: 1442677820066.jpg (36KB, 407x391px) Image search: [Google]
1442677820066.jpg
36KB, 407x391px
>>928399
>>
>>927318
Man and woman together will get the most views followed by solo woman followed at a huge distance by solo man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.