[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about bums /biz/? I'm tired of stepping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: a.aaa.jpg (108KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
a.aaa.jpg
108KB, 450x320px
How do you feel about bums /biz/?

I'm tired of stepping in their shit.
>>
In wealthy countries, the "bum" is often just a mentally ill person without means for treatment.

The rest are usually struggling with substance addiction.

My gut feeling is to feel sorry for the first and ignore the latter, but I'm getting soft in my old age and have begun to feel pity for even the drunk or addict.
>>
>>924123
Subhuman trash.

There's no reason for being this way in North America, of all places.

People come to this continent from across oceans, barely speaking English or understanding the culture and customs yet they establish themselves often times in one or two generations.

What is the excuse of some fag who has grown up there all his life and speaks English as a native language?
>>
>>924144
No longer the case. In wealthy countries, another category of bums emerged, which are the ordinary honest working citizens who were deceived by bankers and robbed of their houses and jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85P2iMHfzKw

Most posters on /biz/ are one month or mistake away from being homeless. One false move and you're a bum. Maybe your parent dies, or your boss fires you, and you're a bum the next day.
>>
>>924169
>which are the ordinary honest working citizens who were deceived by bankers and robbed of their houses and jobs.

>Le evil bankers memay
What do you mean deceived? How the fuck can they just steal your house or job?

>One false move and you're a bum. Maybe your parent dies, or your boss fires you, and you're a bum the next day.

>What is a severance package?
>What is getting paid unemployment for getting fired at no fault of your own?
>What are savings and emergency funds?
>What is having friends/relatives that will let you stay in their homes for a few weeks/months until you get on your feet?
>What is having an actual skillset and motivation to work that you can easily find a new job within 2 weeks?

This shit doesn't happen out of the blue. The only people who are homeless are ones who have a consistent track-record of being untrustworthy, effectively shoo-ing away all their friends and family.

Think about it man. What kind of a degenerate fuckup do you have to be in order for your friends or relatives to not let you come into their home?
>>
>>924175
You could be one of those people who's parents kick them out at 18 and refuse to let them return home. My brother's gf's parents are like that. Now she lives with him :^)
>>
>>924183
>You could be one of those people who's parents kick them out at 18 and refuse to let them return home

Let's be real, this very rarely happens. I don't think I've ever seen someone who looks like they could be 18-25 that was homeless.

Besides you can always get a job like construction for men and waitressing for females. Both of those pay quite more than minimum wage and easily afford life in most cities.
>>
>>924148
>The system is oppresive
>>
I have yet to meet one of those "Honest normal folk down on their luck."

And I've seen 3-4 homeless people on a daily basis on my way to work.
>>
>>924175
> How the fuck can they just steal your house or job?
Inflation
>>
>>924198
>I have yet to meet one of those "Honest normal folk down on their luck."

Fucking this.

The media seems to like to paint a picture of this poor innocent person who couldn't pay his bills on time for his daughters' dance lessons so they took away his house and car and now he lives on the streets, begging for someone to take a chance on him to get on his feet.
>>
>>924199
>Inflation

I don't get it. What does inflation have to do with this? Is it like in the movies where "le evil businessman" comes and takes away your belongings for a made up reason?

If you own property inflation is good for you because it means your property has increased in price.
>>
>>924123
Fuckers are always hanging out by the ATMs.

> Hey asshole, give me $20. You didn't work for it; a machine just gave it to you.

Ive been seeing more and more crude camps in the parks. The small of shit and unclean bodies is spreading, and the screaming of their fights echoes all night long.
>>
>>924175
>What do you mean deceived? How the fuck can they just steal your house or job?
What is central bank deregulation
What is printing money
What is Japanese lost decade
What is Asian Financial Crisis
What is Global Financial Crisis
What is 2008 housing bubble and collapse
>>
>>924216
>What is central bank deregulation
meme
>What is printing money
huge meme, the US is the economic powerhouse of the world
>What is Japanese lost decade
not even sure what that means and im not about to google it
>What is Asian Financial Crisis
irrelevant
>What is Global Financial Crisis
irrelevant, the US dollar is going strong
>What is 2008 housing bubble and collapse
A meme, it more than recovered within 2 years
>>
>>924216
Unemployment is at record lows. The risk right now is that we are in a economic bubble, and if it overheats, it might burst.

If you can't find a job now, the fault is likely with you and not with the economy.
>>
>>924219
0/10
>>
File: 1386907078815.jpg (275KB, 902x814px) Image search: [Google]
1386907078815.jpg
275KB, 902x814px
>>924224
>>
>>924232
still 0/10. try harder
>>
>>924236
>No actual argument, just "le poor people getting unlucky :((((("

You are an incredible retard. North America is by far the safest, prosperous, and easy to get decent lifestyle place in the world.

I'd love to see the kinds of retards that can't get a job in a country with under 6% unemployment, ALL SORTS of welfare and social benefits and the wide range of ways to get yourself on your feet in times of trouble.

Try living in Latin America, Greece, Spain or Eastern Europe or something. You would be dead within the first week. Food stamps affords you better food in the US than a median salary in many other countries.
>>
>>924239
>North America is by far the safest, prosperous, and easy to get decent lifestyle place in the world.
meme

>Try living in Latin America, Greece, Spain or Eastern Europe or something. You would be dead within the first week.
meme
>>
>>924243
Bernie Sanders supporter: The posts
>>
File: guiltbyassociation.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
guiltbyassociation.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>>924245
>>
>>924148
>subhuman trash

This. Not sure what is the case for the USA, but here in Australia there are so many social welfare programs that it is impossible to be homeless unless you want to be that way. To sit around in your own filth and beg for money instead of waiting in line at a fucking centrelink is the absolute lowest form of human one could be. I don't pay nearly 40c out of every dollar I earn out to tax for some cunt to clog up my beautiful cities with their disgusting smells and their garbage and to have them shouting at nothing. If it were up to me they would be round up and put to slave work or burnt for fuel.
>>
>>924123
>I'm tired of stepping in their shit

Why are you walking anywhere near these people?
>>
>>924255

I work in the East End of Adelaide; hipster central basically, and on Rundle St (the main street) there's always the same bums begging at the same spot. Been a few more recently as well.

Then again, it's a hipster area with vegan organic cafes and etc so the people who frequent them are usually the "Oh you poor person I bet the STRAIGHT WHITE MALES did this to you here have some of my student allowance I get for studying Sociology which I was just going to spend on pink hair dye anyway" types.
>>
>>924262
The bums are quite smart, you got to give them that. They can find ways to optimize their begging earning potential like no bother.

Similarly to how heroin addicts make excellent employees. They'll sell anything to anybody just to get another hit, they're the best damn salesmen in the world... If only we could somehow harness their power so they can't steal/harm our business in any way...
>>
I fucking hate them. I moved from Portland Oregon to Vancouver Washington for a million reasons, but the god damn hobos were one of the major reasons I left.

We had hobos all over my neighborhood when I left. And it wasn't even a bad part of town! I was about 15-20 blocks away from Reed College! I was 3 blocks away from a massive park, 4 blocks away from a grade school and 2 blocks away from a chocolatier.

My wife and I had a baby. We had an emergency c section after a really difficult labor and I stayed home for several weeks to help care for her. The day I went back .. the first day .. some fucking hobo tries to force his way into the home. He knocks on the door, asks for a dollar, then starts trying to force his way in. She broke an incision strip struggling to close the door.

Even more awesome, she called 911 and said "a homeless person just tried to break into my house. I'm all alone with my newborn" and the fucking operator told her to call non emergency. This was at 7:55am with little kids walking to school.

Fucking Amanda Fritz and her shitty cut rate 911 service. Fucking Sam Adams and his whiny hyper liberal approach to these sub humans.

They're everywhere in Portland. Everywhere. I hate them all. They're all disgusting. I hate them.

I want to invent a giant van, a mobile shower. A non profit service. Free showers for hobos! Only the showers are zyklon b. Dump them all off at Camp Dignity.

I fucking hate the homeless.
>>
>>924303
In fact, once upon a time, in 1995, in Springfield Oregon, I actually lit a homeless man on fire while he was sleeping. It's ok. He's fine. I only singed his beard and hair. His smelly baseball cap was fucked though. He just sat there sobbing. My friend and I were doubled over with laughter.

Fucking bums, man.
>>
>>924208
Goldfags literally believe inflation is theft. There's no point in arguing with their insanity.
>>
>>924306
You had me, and then this.
Bit excessive m8.
>>
>>924169
>>924216
You're a retard who doesn't understand what any of those things mean or how they relate to the life of the average person.

>i-it means the bankers tricked everyone and stole their houses and l-laughed at them from their piles of m-money
>le anon-e-moose guys occupy wall street!

>>924224
>he brings up why each of those points is irrelevent to the issue at hand
>no response except 0/10

Yeah, you're an idiot.
>>
>>924216
Governments printing more money to make it easier for them to pay off debts (and increasing the volume of exports as other currencies become relatively stronger, thus making domestic goods sold internationally cheaper) doesn't make you suddenly lose your property. This only really hurts you if you're hoarding all of your cash under your mattress instead of investing in a portfolio.

Inflation is just part of the market. Just like bubbles are, their have been bubble cycles with growth and then bursts since the first humans started trading goats for arrowheads, it's not some 'le rich people conspiracy'.
>>
>>924169
>check to see if this nigger serious
>he is
>mfw
>>
>>924330
We were pretty drunk.

It was hilarious though
>>
>>924239
>North America is by far the safest, prosperous, and easy to get decent lifestyle place in the world.
every time
>>
For a few months I went complete tyler and just walked out on all my shit. Perspective mode like no other, I met the most intellectual people in churches, street corners and soup kitchens.

Go to L O N D O N, the homeless pop. is rising like a motherfucker. Kids, families and mothers struggling to eat mang. FIAT is endgame reeeaaal soon man.
>>
>>924198
No shit. I had to work for a homeless shelter for a while.

They were pretty much all junkies. Perhaps mental health issues combined with crack and meth. But none of them were just normal people.
>>
>>924144
>feel pity for even the drunk or addict.

So I keep my nose out of the coke my whole life and pay taxes, and some degenerate can't put down the needle but gets pity and social programs.

Using drugs is a choice.

I think all drug addicts should be killed. They're filthy trash.

Now, some homeless like vandwelling college kids, they're okay. I mean some people can't afford rent, okay. Homeless people who try to keep clean and want a job, that's fine, god bless. But if you can afford meth, you could have afforded rent.

As for mentally ill, I think if it's to the point where they cannot function in daily life, they should be killed. What is the fucking point? They're dangerous and filthy.

>inb4 edgy

Homeless are a plague upon our cities and literally shit the place up for everyone. They contribute nothing and are barely sentient. Purge the filth.

>>924205

Exactly. Closest to it are art majors, but they kind of deserve to be homeless. I mean, there are only so many starbucks for them to work at.

>>924255

This but burgerclap and more like 20-30 cents.
>>
>>924762
edgy
>>
>>924303

It's terrible that happened to your wife, but she should carry a firearm, or else she's a victim in waiting. Purchase at least a small .22 handgun for her, a .22 has no kickback and is easy for itty bitty female hands to operate. Yet can kill niggers just as well.

I didn't know Portland was that bad. I guess all the bleedingheart libtards give the bums money, thus enabling them to continue bumming, and encourage more to come.
>>
>>924765

Being edgy doesn't mean I'm wrong.
>>
>>924123
I feel like they're a constant and powerful reminder of the mental health system's failure.

Prior to the mental health changes in the 60's, if a person was unable to earn an income, have a place to live, and take care of themselves they were placed in an institution. It was somewhat like jail, except the facilities were quite nice compared to prison... it was more like living in a school 24/7. Like an old folk's home for the mentally ill.

The standards begin to loosen as to what was considered "functioning". Eventually it got to the point where if a patient could dress themselves and shovel food into their mouths, they were fit to be released into society. This was happening in large part with the government switching to drugs, as opposed to actual care, as the main treatment. The institutions closed, and after decades of abandonment, many of them are starting to actually fall apart and are damaged beyond repair.

Now we have addicts and mentally ill people wandering the streets, and the fact that we simply ignore them and treat them like vermin is probably one of the most disgusting things about modern society.

>>924762
Except here in the U.S. we don't actually have a place for the mentally ill to go, since we closed down all the institutions.

Also your post isn't edgy, it just shows an extreme lack of understanding and maturity.
>>
>>924774
>Except here in the U.S. we don't actually have a place for the mentally ill to go, since we closed down all the institutions.
Thanks Reagan.
>>
>huge meme, the US is the economic powerhouse of the world

I'm sure any country can become an economic powerhouse were they allowed to export their inflation, something only unique to the US because they jewed the whole world into accepting the Petrodollar.
>>
>>924782
what an idiotic statement, Every major country in the world has a currency and they all use monetary policy in the form of monetary expansion as an economic tool.

>b-but t-the j-jews and and the federal r-reserve..i-it's a conspiracy
>occupy wall street until t-they give us the m-money!

It always amazes me how people who understand absolutely nothing about economics are so quickly convinced by youtube conspiracy videos made by some idiot living in a basement who believes in lizard aliens controlling the entire world. The fed's rate at which it lends to banks and monetary expansion policies aren't some conspiracy scheme, just economic tools that were used long before the united states even existed.
>>
>>924767
Yout know, I don't think there's a single doctor out there that recommends holding a loaded firearm while breastfeeding a squawking infant.

This bullshit NRA meme of "always be packin" is getting a little fucking tired.

Dude knocked on the front door, she scooped up an infant, opened the front door an inch, and he started shoving his way in. At what point does a gun appear in a convenient location in this?

She didn't need a gun. She used her ass. She used her ass to smash the door on his hand. Easy.

Take it down a notch, Tex
>>
>>924169
>ordinary honest working citizens who were deceived by bankers and robbed of their houses and jobs

No, almost all homeless people have mental illnesses or are drug addicts.

>Maybe your parent dies, or your boss fires you, and you're a bum the next day

My boss fires me, I have enough saved up to live for a few months. More than enough time to find a new job. My mother dies, I receive a big check from the life insurance company. Anyone with dependents who doesn't have life insurance is seriously doing it wrong.
>>
>>924774

Institutions were torture chambers. There is no humane way to keep these creatures because their very existence is a crime against nature.

Also, a good number of them live in nursing and assisted care homes. I know. I used to work in one. They should all be killed. There's no point to keeping something like that alive--it's just cruel. No hope, no happiness, no future.
>>
>>924782
Boohoo, we don't make the world, we just live in it. Everyone hates a winner, and the sad fact is that mean hours worked strongly correlates to GDP.
>>924774
This is spot on -- I expect that the vast majority of bums are a) street scum, or b) mentally ill people in serious need of help. Self-medication with alcohol and drugs is the least of these concerns. The US mental health care is non-existent, due in large part to the federal gov't saying "well shit guys, uncle sam ain't paying for this, it's on you, states," and the states didn't step up to the plate when they should have. Passing the buck happened, since the state legislatures are just as mentally handicapped as the federal legislature, and bye-bye institutional mental health care. Weirdos were given the boot, and on to the street they went. This created a massive underclass living in the recesses of society, and I have to deal with fucking bums shitting and pissing everywhere I go. It's a terrible situation, and the homeless are the real victims here. It doesn't make me despise them any less for being money sucking vermin who are used as a boogie man for normal people just trying to live their lives.

I've volunteered at hospitals and homeless shelters, I've been all over the world several times. I've tried most of the drugs these addicts can't get enough of, and the only thing I've learned at the end of it all is that there are some people who are too mentally inept or unbalanced to handle the stresses of being a functioning adult. It's not my job to fix them, and the fact that all the money that goes to "help" them is egregiously wasted without addressing the real issues is a pain in my ass.
>>
>>924793

Put the kid down in a secure place like a playpen, use the peephole before opening the door, and grab an arm if they don't appear friendly.

Your wife put herself in a vulnerable position. Terrible things happen to good people for no reason, so be prepared or be a victim.

It's not a meme, it's a matter of survival. I grew up in a rough area. You walk around like the world is safe and nothing could ever happen, you get dead.
>>
>>924819
I simply don't agree with wholesale slaughter of humans because they are deemed "unfit". You get the murky subject of then drawing the line of who's allowed to live, and who's not.

>>924823
>I've tried most of the drugs these addicts can't get enough of, and the only thing I've learned at the end of it all is that there are some people who are too mentally inept or unbalanced to handle the stresses of being a functioning adult

You said it earlier, the point isn't about the drugs themselves taking hold of the person, it's the person using the drug as a crutch for their massive mental illness.
>>
>>924767
>>924793
Also, the hobo was a greasy old white dude. Like pretty much all the thousands of bums in Portland.

I've never had a "nigger" try to break in or pass out on my lawn or demand a dollar from me. It's always been white people. So go back to /pol/ with your bullshit master race nonsense, because white people are just as capable of being trash.
>>
B A S E D thread.

I never knew /biz/posters were this based. BTFO all the smelly "occupy WS" posters and dirty hippies.
>>
>>924881
Making money requires a down to earth real world perspective, something many idealist hippy types lack.
>>
>>924895
It's just astonishing just how many uneducated people believe the "evil Jews/bankers/wall street" meme.
>We want more money! When do we want it? Now!
>>
>>924175
I had a 65k salary job before the housing market crashed. It was right around that time I bought a modest first home for 135k. I'd been working for that company for about 3 years with talks of advancement into management as well as having vested stock.

Well, 3 months after closing on the home, my position in my company closed out from a merger, the housing bubble burst, and unemployment sky-rocketed. I live in a fair sized city, but with a very specific education and skill-set, of the maybe 10 people in my state that can do my job, half of us became unemployed.

Anyway, about 3 months into my unemployment, right as my insurance ran out, I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. Spent a week there with intense, and expensive lung therapy.

Because of my hospital stay, I got a late fee for my mortgage, which I paid the next month. Unfortunately, Country Wide needed me to clarify in a signed letter that a portion of the check was for the late fee, meaning that they were charging me 125 daily for 2 months without notice and attempted to sue me after 60 days had passed. I ended up sinking most of my savings into attempting to keep my home, later handing it back to the bank at a slight return once predatory lending charges were brought down.

First time I nearly became homeless if it weren't for loved ones.

Next, I ended up going back to school to broaden my market appeal, got a few good jobs free-lance and doing government work before being diagnosed with congestive heart failure due to scarring on my heart and my many cases of pneumonia throughout my life. Couldn't keep up with my work load, so I again lost a job, decided to take a break, live off my savings for a few months, get healthy and get back to it.

Nope. Turns out I'm on a one-way track to transplant-town. Over the last year, I've been slowly becoming disabled and look like I'm about 18 months out from getting benefits.

You can do everything right and still end up on the street.
>>
>>924838
>You get the murky subject of then drawing the line of who's allowed to live, and who's not.

No you don't. You just withdraw all aid. Those who cannot survive on their own and support themselves would naturally starve to death or die of exposure. No more soup kitchens, food stamps, shelters, no charity, nothing.

>>924840

Except I fully agree white people can be trash.
>>
>>924904
it's called "pluralistic Ignorance." It's a major driver in the recent acceptance of gays to the mainstream -- an otherwise relatively small minority is given perceived importance due to the spread of social media, which allows otherwise small, but loud groups to have a podium far out of proportion of reality. In many ways it is a good thing, as people have a voice, in others, it's bad. The effects of this are only just now being studied, and it's fascinating stuff. How the social unconscious is governed by the voices of a very small number. At the end of the day, though, it's only opinion shaping. Economic circumstance is still the decider in everything of worth.
>>
>>924946
I wish that something similar what happened to >>924914
Will happen to you and dont you dare to get any of the social benefits.

Humans are social creatures and the reason we trive is because we take care of eachother in bad times. I like the idea of a safety net for if you fuck up in life.

But ofcourse there are the extremes like the scandinavian model where lazy people get lazier and hard working people have to work harder to maintain tha lazy ones.
>>
>>924169
>what is workplace pension, redundancy pay, critical illness cover, etc
>what is welfare
>what is income support, social housing, etc
>why are you a solitary fuck with not a single relative or friend willing to let you sleep on their couch until you get on your feet

If somebody is on the street, its either a cry for attention from some as whole who is too proud to ask for help, or they're a broken, worthless drug-addled unemployable. Good, intelligent people simply don't end up in the gutter in the first world.
>>
>>924963
>literally copying my post word for word
>>924175
>>
First time I gave money to a bum he said 'God bless you'. Then the first thing he did was was to go into a corner shop and buy himself a can of beer. I didn't learn my lesson and a second time a bum came up to me and asked me if I could buy him some sleeping medicine or cough medicine (can't exactly remember as it was a long time ago) from the pharmacy because he wouldn't get served. I didn't think much of this at the time and I thought I'd be a good samaritan and get it for him.
The guy at the counter asked me are you sure this is for you and I said yeah, so thinking back he was probably suspicious that I was buying the same thing that he denied the bum from buying probably moments before. But I still got it and gave it to the bum. I remember walking back that night coming back from the gym and saw the bum and his buddies getting high off the medicine i bought him mixed with some booze.

After that I was fucking done with them man. Can't stand the degenerate fucks and I never feel sorry for them ever again.
>>
>>924303
Gas vans? They already existed. Perhaps you could reintroduce them though, put an "ethical" spin on it like PETA do.
>>
>>924914
> buying a house right before your company goes through a merger
>>
>>924977
>anyone can end up on the street at any time just take me
>30k salary a year, buy house after bullshitting income streams on loan application
>I remortgaged my house and liquidated all my assets to buy lottery tickets
>didn't win any money
>fucking banks stole my house with their schemes, occupy wall street until they share the wealth!
>>
>>924946
Not the best idea buddy. Even a rat fights if its cornered. Put junkies in the position where they can violently rob your wife in the street or starve to death and they'll choose the former every time.
>>
>>924966
I hadnt read your post when I wrote mine. Am scrolling through slowly on my phone.
>>
>>925006
>I hadnt read your post when I wrote mine

great mined think alike :^)
>>
>>925006
great mined think alike :^)
>>
>>924999

>gib money for dem programs or we gon take it from u, wite boi

Nice argument. That is just how we should encourage a lawful society to operate. By cowering in fear and handing money to people before they threaten to take it from us by force. Oh, here, criminals! Take our cars and homes! Please don't rape my tender asshole.
>>
>>925011
It's a question of degrees. I'm not saying we're responsible for every last retards behaviour but there are clearly certain combinations of social factors that make crime more likely.
>>
>Giving money to bums
I've only given food or water, never money. What the hell do you think these drug addicts are going to spend money on?
>>
>>925009
well memed friend
>>
>>925032

They chose to do drugs.

They choose to commit crime.

Stop making excuses and acting like human beings don't have freewill to make their own decisions. You act like a bag of shit, you don't deserve aid. Starve.

>>925037

>give food to bums
>bums now don't have to buy food
>can have more money to spend on drugs
>???
>feel smug that you didn't contribute to their coke problem
>>
>>924123

I used to care, now I just give money if I don't want to walk around with change making noise in my pocket.
>>
>>925032
>I'm not saying we're responsible for every last retards behaviour but there are clearly certain combinations of social factors that make crime more likely.

>Can choose to work 9-5 in a factory to make an honest living
OR
>Can choose to steal, beg people for money and not do a bit of hardwork

Most often they choose the second one, so feeling sorry for them is retarded.

>B-b-but we as society need to fix their lives!
Yeah no. That's never going to work, just think about how great life in the US compared to just about everywhere else and that there is still people bitching and whining that Foodstamps and other shit isn't enough.

Motherfucker you're getting better food than like 80% of the world... FOR FREE
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.