[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you guys pay for an app that gets you laid? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: DM1BePi.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DM1BePi.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
How much would you guys pay for an app that gets you laid? Not like Tinder, but an app that tells you exactly what to say to a girl from hello to sex, in any setting (club, street, gym).

Idiots in bars pay $10+ to buy a drink for a girl that isn't even into them and won't reciprocate the attention.

How much would an app that does what I said would be worth for you realistically??
>>
>>912618
You can't program non-autism into an app
>>
>>912623
what if you can? seduction is a defined process (open, time constraint, attract, etc) so having things to say in a linear fashion in your app could help.
>>
>>912618
Even if it takes off, it will be stunted because girls will pick up (pun intended) on it and think that anybody that uses those lines is a loser and faggy

Bit of a paradox
>>
I will invest in this also I want in. This is genius. It doesn't even really have to fucking work. Desperate plebs will be buying the app left and right. Price it at 3.95
>>
>>912618
You can't do it. A PUA is an alfa, if ypu are a beta cuck and try to run some routines on a girl you'll have the exact same result, no sex. Also, if it was possible, girls will discover!the whole thing and it would be harder to pick up women even if you are skilled on it. I would pay you to not do that app. Find another way to richness, fag
>>
>>912633
Or better yet, price it per scenario.

Like you open the app, feed it details about the settings, then you get a few starter actions and pay $x.xx to unlock the next actions you should take.
>>
Make it as a game sort of, like those brain trainer apps. Train your brain to think like a player.
>>
>>912632
I thought about it, and thus why there are 2 options to counter this:

1) make it a paid app
2) release a trial version with very few lines with the option to buy the whole version

thoughts?

>>912633
Yeah, you should see how much so called PUA gurus make, charging 3k per person for their so called training seminars, not to mention ebooks. Write down your email so I can contact you if you're serious, I already have everything ready (sans the coding).

>>912638
see answer 1. If it works as I expect it would be a WMDin your hands to use in the seduction scene, worldwide.

>>912640
not quite how I thought about it but definitely thought of adding add on packages (for ex. certain specific scenarios, "rich guy" game, etc)

>>912641
it could work like that if you liked it, it's like training wheels on steroids.
>>
>>912632
make an app to reject men who have the perfect "get laid" app
>>
What're you smoking?
Pass me some stash brah
>>
You're just taking information anyone can find on the internet for free and sticking it into an app.

Someone could just get a pdf of one of those retarded PUA manuals and open it on their phone.
>>
File: build.jpg (585KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
build.jpg
585KB, 1920x1200px
As someone who enjoys creating ideas, I've also honed in on knowing when ideas (including my own) are shit.

Here is why your idea is shit: There is nothing proprietary about your service. As long as I can still torrent the latest BangBros video for free, I promise you I will be able to acquire the verbatim information within your app without having to pay you for it.

From here, you can file your business as a charity...or move on to the next idea.
>>
>>912746
Shut up fuckboi. It's a decent idea. Sure you can rip it off and pass it on as your own, but before then he could have made some easy cash and be onto the next shit idea. You could make thousands off of it in mere minutes by just selling it to \b\tards
>>
>>912618
OP I'm going to save you a lot of time here.

Uber for wingmen. On demand wingman for spergs who need help. Price by demand and location. Bam
>>
I'd literally pay all my money if you could make my animes real.

Please fam
>>
That's cool OP. But I'm married, I don't want such an app. Make something for me instead of deluding poor suckers who don't know any better.
>>
File: Immanuel_Kant_(painted_portrait).jpg (151KB, 964x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Immanuel_Kant_(painted_portrait).jpg
151KB, 964x1388px
>>912629
>seduction is a defined

Seduction is how attractive you are. It's by far the biggest factor. Be attractive and you can walk up to a girl and go "I want to fuck your face" and it'll be fine. If you're ugly, you can jump through hoops and they'll go "Ew, creep".

Don't think your app can make all the dweebs look all hot all of a sudden.
>>
>>912618
Why is everyone on this site so fucking dumb. It's a game of numbers, just fucking ask 100 women if they want to fuck and 1 out of 100 will say yes.
>>
>>912978
Send me a term sheet goddammit!!!
>>
>>913207
Doesn't work if your ugly
>>
>>913312
If you are then you will have to ask 500 times instead of 100.

Assuming you're not a total fuckup
>>
>>912618
If you actually got laid you'd know it was a shit idea. And if you actually did any research on PUA (an oversaturated market) then you'd know it was a shit idea. There's a million guys with free blogs saying this, but only the ones with proof actually get 100+ visitors. And since you're OP you will have never banged a girl and could only give advice on how to suck cock.
>>
>>913218
Lol

[email protected] if you want to mull it over for fun
>>
>>912978
How long till it devolves into a male prostitution service? I give it a month.
>>
>>912618

>>912618

how would this even work?

>app tells shitter what to say to initiate a conversation
>shitter goes and does what the app says to start the convo
>girl can react in AN INFINITE NUMBER OF WAYS

does the shitter input what the girl said to him and then the app tells him what to say next?

>shitter looks to his phone before he says anything and types something in
>girl is staring at him wondering what the fuck
>after a while guy says something witty after reading it from phone
>girl again can respond in an infinite number of ways
>shitter goes back and types her response into his phone
>repeat until shitter goes home alone to jerk off as usual

the only way this can work if a "pro" is listening in to the conversation and telling him what to say through an earpiece or something
>>
>>912618
lol kinda funny

shit man, will never understand why people got such a fucking hard time get slut and bitch when they go out, most of the time they are almost brain dead drunk and when they are not just show confidance, be not a total retard, do some joke, be a litle smart and you get their pussy easy.

i never fucking got tips, trick,

guess im not a insecure fag, can talk with girl, look into their eye, dont put them higher that they are.

it not that hard omg, stop computer so much and go outside talk to all the girl you see for practice until you get some shit !!

shit app dont need
>>
While we are on the subject, can someone direct me to some resources that teach basic steps and ideas to learning good game? I've always thought a lot of things like the redpill were bullshit, and I think most of that scene is for retards (i know a guy who actually wears a necklace with the greek symbol for alpha on it in public, lel). I think a lot of those online PUA communities are infected with extreme bitterness and mysogyny, however I am the type of person who approaches most things in life strategically, so a systematic guide to pulling girls would be really helpful for me. I'm not exactly a total autist, I'm socially perceptive, but I've always been a bit quiet. I would be a lot more confident if I read a book or watched a series of videos about picking up girls and had a strategy in mind.

Anyone have good resources or advice?
>>
>>912618
10 dollars per lay.
40 dollars monthly.
>>
anon you could make an app for puas that wont tell what to do (thats unrealistic) but that will help plan and improve your game

for example, you open up menu and click daygame mall and the app will give you a list of stuff appropriate to wear and suitable openers and topics for conversations and shit and then after you go there, after every approach you basically mark in the app what were you wearing, wot u said, wot was the grill like (fat black 6/10) and what success did you have

and the point of the app is that after u try alot of times it gives you a statistic of what you were doing/wearing when youve been most successful

so after like 100 hits, it will give you like (40 percent success at evening bar wearing jeans and shirt with tiny white underage grills or somth)
and u can also post and share stats with other app users and shit
and of course you should have the option of adding oneliners and topics yourself or using what other app users are sharing
>>
>>913622
That's actually really interesting. A sort of long term experiment recording app, to determine who you have the best chances with.

>>913608
You know who's always the best at getting girls? Not some broscience douche who thinks he's "figured out" women. No, its the guy who knows what women want and is good at getting them that, or at least keeping the appearance, because sometimes that's all the women want. Usually the guy who's good at picking up girls is also a generally likeable guy who can be friends with anyone.

Women aren't programmed and can't be hacked. Manipulating women into having sex with you, while it may work sometimes, is not the road to anything healthy or worthwhile.

The easiest way is literally to approach women as equals and talk to them. They are people too, and soon enough you'll find a mutual attraction. Also lesbians make for excellent friends.
>>
>>913671

I understand what you mean. I'm not trying to hack or manipulate women. Maybe what I'm looking for is some sort of education on general social skills, with sex left out of it. My parents both have extreme social anxiety and no friends; I've been left to figure this out on my own. I swear when I'm talking to women I'm sincere and not manipulative. I just feel like I'm not a great conversationalist. I think socials skills, like math skills and writing skills, can be developed and practiced. I want resources for this. I have been going for the "trial and error" approach my whole life but now I'm thinking I might learn lessons faster if I read about them.

I'm at a totally new college and I don't know anyone, so for me to make any friends, network, and create a support system I'll have to break the ice myself, and this intimidates me.
>>
>>913608
Cocaine, alcohol, and cigarettes
>>
>>913984
I mean, to some extent there are do's and don'ts when it comes to making friends/meeting girls, but for the most part its like learning a sport.
Practice practice practice.

You'll find that the more you talk to people, the better at conversation you get. Plus, you'll hear things and have more stuff to talk about.

Also:
>Drink alcohol
>join clubs
>try to go out at least twice a week
>>
File: sex-panther-cologne-large.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sex-panther-cologne-large.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
maybe you will get a few plebs to buy it,

Sounds too much like that pheromones/spray stuff that was advertised in a similar manner.

what you're banking on is this
>the majority of girls will react in the same way
and it will fail because of this
>attractiveness of the guy is question is being ignored
>>
>>912646
Still you are not solving the problem of the behaviour of your clients. If you don't have the right thoughts, body lenguage... I think in most people it won't work, anyways that's not your problem, as someone said before, you just need them to buy it, not to success.

What if you change the app, instead of being for all the people. Make an app that helps puas. I mean, you don't need to change the app at all, I'm flirting with a girl and I need some routine to make her laugh and I don't remember, then I use your app. Anyways puas comunity is big enough and world wide also.
>>
>>913491
so sell that service. hire doucheags who get laid. first make videos where they are literally followed from bar to bedroom. This way you can teach the spergs how to act with body movements and touches. Then give the spergs earpieces and have douches talk.
>>
>>912629
>seduction is a defined process
Is this seriously how autists view the world? You realize there are millions of variables that go into human interaction, right? How do you teach how to laugh naturally, what tone of voice to use, what body language to use through an app?

No. All you'll have are autists saying all the right things with that look-directly-next-to-your-eyes-but-don't-make-contact thousand yard stare they give.
>>
> How much would you guys pay for an app
> Pay for an app
> Pay

We wouldn't pay. Stopped reading after that. We'd just wait until someone provides the APK for free.

> Being this retarded, asking /biz/, people who like to save money, if they'd pay, for anything, let alone a fucking app.

You've already failed, just give up.
>>
You need to hire someone to sit there and work with a person to person bases. There is no generic pick up strategy really.
>>
>>913608
Sure anon Im living success of the same applied strategy you plan to follow. Just read up Mantra, Deep Voice Mastery, Double Your Dating, and the 48 Laws of Power.
>>
>>914248
The problem is that youtube is plenty of this things (easypickups, RSD, for example) and you need things like hidden cams on the said douchebags shirts to record what they say and do.
>>
>>914252
I was going to explain it to you, but no time. Look for the right information and you'll realize that you are wrong. You can teach those things, but not through an app and its not a fast thing. It takes years to be really good
>>
>>913996
Don't drink too much alcohol though, just enough to take the edge off.
>>
>>914688
4 "standard" drinks does it for me. Enough to get the good buzz and become conversational, and maybe take some chances you wouldn't otherwise, but not enough to do actually stupid shit.
>>
File: pondering.jpg (25KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
25KB, 306x423px
Let's pretend it would work.

Wouldn't you need to have your phone out?

Guy: *check phone* Hi...you look French
Girl: *surprised* Oh...Haha, what makes you say that?
Guy: Well, it's just that I've been to Paris and you seem to have that sophisticated manner about you..
Girl: "Hahah wow really? Well thanks, but no, I'm actually from Wisconsin."
Guy: *looks down on phone for further instructions* "Oh yeah? So what brings you here?"
Girl: Why do you keep checking your phone?
Guy: *checks phone* ....You seem very interested in having my attention, am I that exciting?
Girl: Well, it's just kind of rude...
Guy: *checks phone*

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this just seems like it might be difficult to pull off.
>>
>>914851
>she's actually been to France
>she knows Parisians are cali-girl tier levels of fucktarded

And that's where the app would fail.
>>
>>914851

or more likely scenario:

Guy: *check phone* Hi...you look French
Girl: *notices the guy is ugly as fuck* sorry I have a boyfriend
>>
>>914851
Can't you fucking memorize 3 short sentences to use the next one once the thread of each of them ends? THEN you pull the phone, and do the same thing again. Repeat till your dick is inside her, which the app will tell you exactly what to say to get there.

And for the guy who said he would wait for the apk and pirate, 3 words for you, in app purchases.
>>
>>914503
I agree its retarded of an idea, but this kid wants options to his business idea. frankly you can never teach this stuff. I was lucky enough to be born good looking and tall. With some minor improvements to my wardrobe, and fitness I do even better. point is because of these factors I've had spergs ask me for help, to the point where I basically walked a kid into guaranteed pussy about 8 times and he still failed. Because he lacked in his own confidence. You can't teach confidence. People have to become inspired by it and some never do.
>>
>>914986
listen bud, if you can't handle people on 4chan attacking your shitty idea you won't ever make it work in the real world. Every idea is great in your own head until someone finds out whats wrong with it.
>>
File: FA2.jpg (231KB, 760x1140px) Image search: [Google]
FA2.jpg
231KB, 760x1140px
>>912623

/thread

Even real living breathing PUA's, need to put a few weeks of time and effort into a chump to get him where he can get laid. Good luck programming all that into an app.

I can't believe biz is entertaining this thread. Oh wait, it's biz.
>>
>>912629
No. You can tell 10 guys to say the same exact pick up line and all of them will receive different reactions.

However man go for it, fuck what people say some chumps out there WILL pay for it. Fuck man people pay for stupid fucking shit like flappy bird.
>>
>>912618
Tinder works and its free.
>Source: i have chlamydia

>would you like to give money away to strangers
The thread
>>
>>912618
This is a fucking stupid idea.

>People will pay money for an expensive beverage so that must mean they'll pay money for my app with dubious benefits

You're better off making a training video series, but its been done before.
>>
>>915297
I totally agree with you
>>
>>912618
You are serious on this, I don´t think it is a great idea, but, having said that, I will try to give you constructive criticism.

If you search "PUA", "pickup", or "seduction on Google Play Store, you can find quite a lot of apps and most of them fall into 4 categories:
-Text Messages
-Pickup Lines
-Dating "black books" to put the info of any girl you meet.
-General seduction "how to´s" (which seems to be what you are describing).

They rank from 3 to 4 stars, the highest seems to be from Simple Pickup itself with 4.5.
All this have in common that they are FREE. No charges upfront, with a PRO option to upgrade for more openers, text msgs, banter, whatever, or buy them separately.
This is the model you want to follow, because will give anyone a reason to INVEST their money in your app.
The FREE content serves to give a taste of the materials, and to (hopefuly) "hook" the people into buying later.

I suggest that you download them, at least 5, (5 with the best ratings and 5 most downloaded) and use them to make a benchmark with your idea, in content, style, and whatever. Also to pirate content, layouts and similar things.

Also, it can help you to promote your app when it´s ready saying things like "Unlike other apps, this gives you X, Y, Z" or similar things that help your idea stand apart.

Above all, understand and have in mind this; it will never, ever be possible to have "scripts" that help each and everyone get laid; all the PUA methods, be them from Mystery, Style, RSD, whatever, may work for some and not for others. It really boils down to attraction, and, as many here have pointed out, if a girl doesn´t find a man at least "non ugly" or "average", he doesn´t stand a chance, not mattering if he has the best arsenal of lines in the world.
>>
>>912746
That image sounds like a great way to cause yourself a lot psychological issues.
>>
>>915949

Use this to make a better app, start with the basics, like appearance (ex. good haircuts for different faces), diet (ex. 10 recipes with 2000 kcals, 10 with 2500 kclas, something like that, with the ratio of Prot Fat Carbs), exercise (ex. 1-3 bodyweight full body routines, 5x5, curlbro), wardrobe combinations "casual, formal, date night, something" (ex. "Casual night out" Khakis + Y color shirt + X color belt+X color shoes, or "date night" jeans + white shirt+ grey sports coat + black belt + black shoes/boots, with a pic), things that can help a guy win 1 or 2 points. Same model, FREE at first for 3-4 things of each, and charge for more "options".
Cover the basics first, it can give a 1-3 points boost from "eeww no" to "he isn't ugly", and all this info you can find it online easily. Best of this, this does work for everybody.
THEN move into the "seduction how to's".
>>
>>915949
good feedback, I will def do this
>>
prefect get laid app
#10 rent "exotic car"
#30 rent businesses class hotel room
#40 DriveTo any bar that has a view of the parking lot
#50 order drink
#60 wait 900 seconds
#70 if "womenhasApproched=yes" otherwise GOTO #40
#80 get laid
>>
>>913608
Every PUA ever: spend 4 nights+ a week in bars till you are so used to approaching women you are not nervous anymore.
-
I'm not even joking, all the PULs advocate for strong XP grinding, that is about it. Just like one of your RPGS
It's an empty life though. Mystery attempted suicide while fucking Paris Hinton level celebs. If you want to normal way to get dates: just work on your number. Are you a 5? get a better job, better hobbies and magically the women start appearing out of nowhere when you are now a 7 or 8
>>
>>912978
I like this idea better than OP's. With OP's idea, people would try it once, it'd fail, and then they'd just assume the app is bullshit that never works and was a scam.

If you get some person to do the work for you, then when they inevitably fail it's their fault and not yours. As long as you have a rating system and enough people willing to wingman, it could work.

Some problems I could foresee are girls checking the app themselves to learn who the wingmen are and just avoiding those dudes.
>>
>>913004
Naw man, being attractive is just being attractive. I mean it sure fukken helps with seduction, but CHARM is where it's at.

Charm is something you do, not something you can read about... but if I had to summarize I'd say being charming is about being an arrogant douche, a clown, and a sweetheart all at the same time. Pretty much you just act the part of an arrogant douche but then joke about it when anybody calls you out on it. Throw in a well-timed compliment or two and you'll be in any girl's panties in no time.

>>913207
Yeah if you want the skankiest filth imaginable. If your standards are that low, why not just hire a hooker?
>>
>>912618
Geez dude, tough question. If it worked on anyone? Well over what I'd pay an equivalent sex worker.

Problem is, every guy who needs an app like that believes on some fundamental level that charming women is inherently difficult. Nobody believes in a free lunch. Even if your app worked perfectly, nobody would ever believe it.
>>
File: 1439903749399.png (464KB, 511x664px) Image search: [Google]
1439903749399.png
464KB, 511x664px
What would be really good would be an uber but for hookers. Then again it would be honey pot central for the cops. Might be a good app to develop and then dump once it's popular.
>>
>>912618
Even if you're right, and you tell people the perfect approach and it works, it won't work within a few months.

Women hate people who act like everyone else.
>>
File: ryhlxrD.jpg (90KB, 621x835px) Image search: [Google]
ryhlxrD.jpg
90KB, 621x835px
>>915968
>>915949
I like these ideas, could def incorporate this stuff, not sure if its better do it all in a single app or spread it on 2-3.

What could be good names for this app (the one in the OP, the one with the OP+ this stuff, and the standalone on these replies?
>>
>>916813
I'm >>915949 (don't know if will retain ID)

The ideas above would make your app different to the rest, and increase your userbase (from "I wanna get girls" to "I wanna look better / lose weight / dress better / get girls), which will only increase the chance of it being profitable.
About using 1 or 2 apps (1 for "general improvement" and other for "seduction")
1 app would be more practical for your future consumer, since it gives access to everything in one place, and it can make updating things easier. The drawback is that it will take the longest to develop and put into the market.

2 apps will probably make things easier for you to handle, less workload per app, focus on one, launch, receive criticism, update, then apply everything learned and launch the other app, it is up to you.

The first step should be to define your market, then comes developing the product and naming it. For this, ask yourself: "What market segment do i know extremely well, and I'm perfectly aware of their fears and desires?"
Let's say "Males from 18-30"

About name, just look around the web, see the current social trends (feminism, MGTOW, being alpha, things like that) and think,
What is that your target market wants?
What are their fears and desires?

"Being alpha", in whatever definition you want, is very in vogue, many guys consider themselves "beta", "not manly enough" or "unable to have a girlfriend", or similar stuff. It's mainly all in their heads and whatever mental stories they believe, but you want to, and have to, PREY on that perception, and find a name that resonates with those fears and desires.
From the top of my head, if you are going to make it all into one app, it could be something similar to Becoming Alpha, Social Success, Social Alpha, or something that can be related to social improvement and women. You can ask other friends or acquaintances that belong to that target market about names.
Cont. next post
>>
>>917193
Looking forward to ur next post, this is gold
>>
>>917193
IF going 2 apps, name the other one something related to game, seduction or social something, preferentially don't use "pickup" or "PUA" since they usually are perceived as "lame". Alpha Game, Social Game, Social Skills, Alpha Attitude, don't know, there are many options to choose from.

All the info you will require on style, clothes, etc, can be found on the web. For clothes you can use a "code" or something similar to what Aaron Marino did in Shark Tank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olx1RxuNP88

For game tips, check the other pickup apps, read 1 or 2 books and check some forums, there you can find lots of info.

Keep the model on FREE + PAY for more options, check other apps to see what do they give for free, and what are their charges so you can have an idea of what is the price range, and how much can you deviate from it according to what you offer.
>>
Make sure you call the app "the Supreme Gentleman".
>>
>>917427
good name, any other suggestions? The Supreme Alpha? Ultimate Alpha? some shit like that, hopefully the name gives an idea of what the app is about
>>
File: KOwBKFV.jpg (35KB, 599x801px) Image search: [Google]
KOwBKFV.jpg
35KB, 599x801px
>>917457
just to add to this, I hope to turn it into a company or a company that makes several apps related to game/social communication/alpha style. Fitocracy is a piece of shit app and was sold for millions even though it's useless imo.
>>
>>912618
classic /biz/ idiot app idea
>>
>>912623
>You can't program a male model face into an app.
Fixed.
Just buy Bitcoin, wait 10 years and fuck 1000000 hookers.
>>
>>917576
yes you can
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.