[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14

File: 1440260796165.png (512KB, 584x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440260796165.png
512KB, 584x900px
Post questions that don't deserve their own thread here. Anything that can be answered in a post or two should go here.

I'll start: outside of Capital One, what are some good no history credit cards? My score is decent but I'm fairly new into the game so nobody else really wants to send me a card.
>>
Is Equity the same thing as Networth?

Or is net worth is all your equity together?
>>
>>899153

Net worth is the value of all of your assets - all of your liabilities.

So if you own a house worth $300k and have a mortgage on it of $200k, you have equity of $100k in that house.

And that $100k is part of your net worth. They're very similar concepts.

Equity would usually apply to things or organizations more than people. Net worth usually applies to people.

In certain circumstances they're the same thing, such as how shareholder's equity is also the net worth of a business. From an accounting perspective, anyway. Businesses can be worth more or less than their stated equity.
>>
>>899167
Thanks bruh.

I'm checking out Gnucash, accounting is p cool. I'm thinking about majoring in compsci with either a minor in accounting or finance.
>>
Mechatronics engineering. Opinions?
>>
Should I use fidelity or etrade?
>>
>>899204

Interactive Brokers probably, if you have enough for a deposit.
>>
Should I double major in Computer Science and Business Administration?

I'd get to go to convocation at both Universities when I graduate.
>>
>>899251
Bump tbh.
>>
How much should I keep around in cash? I hear between 6 and 12 months-worth, but I'm tempted to keep more for a few reasons.

1. I don't own property, and the rents where I live are abysmally high.

2. I lucked my way into my current job (which I hate). I have an underwater basket weaving degree, so if I lost my current job I'd be worried about prospects in the current job market.

I have about $48k in savings, and about $20k in stock/bond funds.Rent in my area for halfway decent apartments is at least $2000/mo. The sad thing is I can hardly afford that and break even with my current pay.
>>
Hey /biz/,

So I imagine that this will vary by state/province (I'm in the USA) but I was wondering what exactly goes into trademarking a name/registering a business?

A bit of background. I am a Ph.D student in a biomedical field finishing up my thesis work. Me and another student have some pretty great ideas that we've kept to ourselves and would like to try and capitalize on as a biotech company.

I want to start talking to some students in the business school but it's a lot easier to convince people to take you seriously when you at least have a name and a webpage. So I guess the real question is even if we aren't doing jack shit yet can we go ahead and register as a company? Will just getting the name so we can start talking to people cost us anything? We've got a pretty clever name that we're surprised no one else has taken and I guess I just wanted to claim it before anyone else does; we wouldn't be starting to develop products for another year or two though.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>900244

Federally I know we could pay a few hundred and try to register a trademark but if we don't have anything in the pipeline yet would they reject it?
>>
>>899153
another formula of interest is net wealth

assets - (-)liabilities = net worth
Assets + (-)liabilities = net wealth
its a general formula

equity is a class of asset, along with say cash. so an expanded form would be.

(equitable assets + cash assets) +/- Liabilities = Net Worth/wealth

>>899204
both are quite expensive, Vanguard and ThinkorSwim are what I'd recommend for beginners. e-trade is 30 year old tech.

>>900149
most people in your position I'd advocate 1 year savings or more. However it really would be in your best interest to make side money. Barring that moving is an option you should consider. Its not what you make but what you keep.

>>900244
Trademarking is around $500 last I heard. Registering a business is between $100- $3k (california) most people pick delaware(cheapest), or Nevada (most private). Or layer the two.
Register as a company yesterday to build the companies credit history. 2 years of seasoning minimum for the serious loans.
>>900252 no a trademark is your property. a friend trademarked his t shirt brand years ago, still hasn't sold shit.

Trademark is something I'd hold off for a long time (3rd sale order) unless you think you found something amazingly valuable and easy to zeitgeist.
>>
>>900621
What is less of a meme?

Accounting/finance or Computer science?
>>
>>901444
Go to an employment agency and ask for a job any job. Then go work there once they confirm and call you.

Its gonna be shitty. Real shitty, gonna blow you right out of your bubble. But guess what, once you see how hard it is, maybe you will finish you stupid college degree, probably paid by your parents as well.

Read books too. Any books - just start reading. Books contain situations and human relationships that authors themselves went through, or at least - close to that (within reason of course).
>>
At&t has a 5.88% dividend return. So with 17 shares, that would yield an additional share each quarter, right?
>>
File: derp.jpg (11KB, 132x163px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
11KB, 132x163px
whats the best online stock broker to sign up for?
>>
>>901462
18 you round up. and no dividends are quoted in annual terms
>>
>>901464
INTERACTIVE BROKERSSZZZZZFOESJFO is what i use, generally pretty low commission. also trade king i think it's called is good too.
>>
>>901562
depends on stock you have to check, can be monthly
>>
I have a question about white labeling.

I have found a product that works great in my hobby. But it is not sold for that use , nor is it available in a product size that would appeal to consumers.

It is an industrial product , only sold in 33 gal drums.

What is the best way to approach the manufacturer about starting a white labeling program.

My plan would be to buy from them the industrial quantity, and under a white label agreement, repackage into a smaller container unter a new brand name , and distribute it locally and at meets first.

Should i call their corporate office and ask to speak to the legal department?
>>
>>901595
Fuck, it's annual yield... So every year then would be a bonus. Just bought 20 to start.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440762394031.jpg (23KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440762394031.jpg
23KB, 500x681px
I just accepted a job offer out of desperation. Now there is possibility that I could get better job offers in the coming weeks. What are my options? Thanks in advance.
>>
I have really bad anxiety and I don't have a job.
What are some good ways for me to make money?
I can't think of any jobs that wouldn't give me constant anxiety attacks, and I'm not sure if there are any serious online jobs that I can do part time.
>>
How do I use valuation to figure out if I stock is under/over valued.
I'm basically 2 days into looking into investing.
>>
>>902616
I should add. Using things like DCF, DuPont and a host of other ratios and formula's should I then compare against other companies of the same industry?
>>
>>899059
I want to get into real estate but I don't want to actually manage my properties. Especially since I plan to buy property in America before I move back to Japan.

However I constantly hear horror stories about property managers and google isn't helping.

Are property managers as bad as they say they are? Do you have any recommendation? How feasible would it be to do real-estate from a different country?
>>
>Name a company (one that many don't know of)
>What is its background
>company that wants to expand to either another country or to another state
>problems with this company
>discuss your thoughts of said company

I have been surveying about this for a while but I would like some more responses from people if that's okay. I've got some good ones.
>>
I accidentally phoned my hiring manager at 6:15am. I had just woke up and when I saw I was on the phone to him I hung up straight away.

I was on the phone for 4 seconds. Am I fucked?
>>
>>902905
6:15 isn't too bad. If he mentions it, just shrug it off and try to change the subject. Play dumb about it in a smart way.
>>
New to this.
I have my 401k in a Moderate to Agressive portfolio. Is it a good idea to change it to the Agressive portfolio at this moment? From what I've read this past couple of weeks the uncertainties of the current market should not affect me in any way right?
Im 25 by the way.
>>
>>902864
For a single property, yes, managers will take all the profit if not more.

I hire family to do management now, for properties that are not local to me. ( in las vegas, i have 4 units, i pay my retired father to manage them)

For the units that are local, (16 units in 4 buildings in st louis) i manage them as a second job.

Many management companies have what looks like a standard fee, but then they tack fees on for everything. New tenant check, maintenance and landscape fees, snow shoveling (if it applies), if anything breaks they use "their guys" or partners to fix it at ridiculous rates , and you have very little control over what is going on.

Owning property internationally, it will be worse. Be prepared. Do your homework.
>>
>>902908
Yes.
>>
File: 1441574485268.gif (1MB, 284x261px) Image search: [Google]
1441574485268.gif
1MB, 284x261px
>>902893

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK FAGGOT
>>
>>902915
In hindsight wasn't a very good question for these type of threads. Thanks for the insight, made me realize what I'm getting into, I'll make sure to do some research in the coming two months.

Have about 300K saved up and was hoping to get a mortgage in a nice apartment complex and have some of it paid off when I finish my 5 year contract.
>>
Does each stockbroker / trading platform have their own list of available stocks, or do they have access to everything on the stock exchange?

How does buying bonds before their maturity work?
>>
>>899190
I'm a mechatronics student, I like it a lot, lot of dropouts, lot of jobs if you graduate.
>>
Let's say I want to get into freelancing, what skills should I acquire? Lets assume I'm looking into web development/programming, any specific places I should look for work or talk to people?
>>
>>902893
Lazy student
>>
>>903503
If freelancing, find people with boils or cysts about to pop! Offer to do freelancing of the boils and cysts but make money on the upsell of bandages and gauze, Bacitration and bathsalts. Profit!!!
>>
>>899059
To anyone who works in supply chain or logistics:

How do I land a job as a Supply Chain analyst? Does my job experience as a Shipping Co-ordinator and material handler qualify for me a role like that? I have an unrelated degree.
>>
>>899059
I trade on the ASX (australia)

I want to use American markets

What broker can I use from Australia?
>>
>>902542
Hey

I don't have any tips for you other than learning stock trading of u have the cash to learn and burn, just wanted to tell you that others so have anxiety and you aren't alone. Diagnosed social anxiety, now I live a normal life, I even get girls to sleep with me some how even though I get incredibly nervous. The biggest tip I have for you is to just doing something incredibly outgoing with a friend. It opens you up, and you start to worry a lot less.
>>
>>903958
If you are serious about it, and are educated at a bachelors level or higher (in whatever), you need to look into getting APICS certified.

Its a pretty big investment as far as professional certs go, but it is the industry gold standard and is recognized as such everywhere in the world. If you get the cert, you will be able to get a job.

There are 5 exams, in total, for the most popular certification. There are loads of videos on youtube about it. If you do some browsing on career sites, you will notice almost every job listing requests the certification.
>>
>>903279
Bump.

Also, if I buy corporate or government bonds direct rather than through a broker, do I avoid all the bullshit fees?
>>
>>903561
Kekd

>2015 A.D.
> not freelancing dragons and taking commission in comely maidens
>>
>>902905
Dont be a sperg. If you accidentally dialed someone; admit it, apologize, and move on.
>>
>>903981
bump
>>
what is /biz/ opinion on forex trading. been playing around with a demo account and considering putting in 1000 dollar starting capital once i am full confident with the platform and have a proper strategy and money management plan in place.

what are people's experience with trading forex? Obviously I'm not expecting to be a millionaire overnight or anything like that.
>>
>>905366
>Obviously I'm not expecting to be a millionaire overnight or anything like that.
Thankfully, because you won't.

I made some QTDDTOT in the past, so I'll chip in.

https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Behavioral_pitfalls

I'm trying to get away from 4chan as a whole, so so long.
>>
I bank with Wells Fargo. Tell me why I should or shouldn't move my personal checking & savings to a credit union

PC: $3,000
Savings: $5,000
>>
>>899059
Any free online courses where I can learn SQL and accounting software (MYOB, Xero etc.)?
>>
I am a student and I seek to fix people's PCs for money. I'm working on a website and will be spreading my name in, among other things, supermarkets etc, where I can put things up for free, and I'll be buying smalltime ads on my country's version of eBay.

Is there anything I'm forgetting? Am I doing something wrong?
>>
File: 1421687798583.jpg (177KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1421687798583.jpg
177KB, 1024x1024px
Is binary options a meme?
>>
How do I invest in Berkshire Hathaway with less than 200k for 1 share?
>>
>>907622
Don't they have 2 classes of shares?
Isn't the 200k one the one with better voting rights or somesbit
>>
How is demand calculated? Does it involve Game or Prospect theory?
>>
Is there any non-scam forex broker out there without butt devastating spreads?
>>
What are some good ways for passive income for someone who doesn't have any particular skills?

Thought about buying houses near universities and renting them out, how much money would I need for a down payment on mortgage when my credit is shit?
>>
Is it a good idea to take out a credit card from my bank to pay off all my other credit cars that are from different places? So i can just have one central place to pay and not having to remember passwords on multiple websites. its around 2500.
>>
>>899059

How can i take a gap year if my family depends on me qnd i have a loyal beautiful girlfriend??
>>
Is Mint the best app for keeping track of expenses?
>>
File: 1434309563647.jpg (170KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1434309563647.jpg
170KB, 750x1334px
I want to start buying precious metals, but I was thinking coins and small bars at first. Can someone point me somewhere to get started?
>>
>>908645
bitcoin
>>
>>899204
TDA
>>
A friend of a friend has a bitcoin trading bot, and says he's earning 600$ per month, how does he do that?
I asked him but he wont tell me, anyone know?
>>
What should I go to college for to make bank and not hate my life
>>
>>903981
bumop
>>
College student with practically zero expenses here

How do I make a few hundred bucks a month for weed money
>>
>>909055
>Sell weed nigga
>>
File: creditone.jpg (73KB, 892x603px) Image search: [Google]
creditone.jpg
73KB, 892x603px
I got a card with Credit One in April. It's not a well received card but I haven't had any problems with it. Shitty starting credit limit, a chunk of which is taken my fees up front, but look what it's done for my credit score.

I only got it because you need a card to rent a car. They can even tell if you're likely to be approved without running an actual credit check.
>>
>>909380
i hope they aren't raping you with annual fees
>>
21 year old college student that fell for the university meme here.
Gonna minor in accounting and graduate soon. Right now I'm working at Sears, what should I be doing instead of working retail. Obviously anything but where do I look for internships and such
>>
A friend of mine sent me an email that was from a recruiter looking to fill positions both where I live and where he lives and he knows I'm looking to find another job. Can I reply to the recruiter through that email chain and include my resume? They seem to be pretty casual as far as the conversation that I can read goes.

How should I go about contacting this person if not through the email? I'm very interested in the job.
>>
I'm stuck in a job that doesn't pay very well, without any real option to 'move up'. I only have this job because my father owns the company.

I never got my high school diploma, nor do I have my GED. I'm nearly cleaned out by my monthly bills, and as such, can't really afford to take the test.

I have no credit history, but I do have a mode of transportation and want to get myself out of this situation. I don't know where to start, however.

Should I just try to get a credit card or a loan so that I can start moving my life forward? I think digging a bigger hole is the only way to get myself out in the end, but I'm hesitant.
>>
I am currently making money off copyrighted content (TV series) on YouTube since two years. Can I eventually get sued?
>>
File: memesss.jpg (3KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
memesss.jpg
3KB, 93x125px
Should I become a programmer/ computer sci major or become a nurse? I like that nursing is fulfilling but computer sci/programmer makes more money? which is better in the long run?
>>
>>899059
I'm some fag who has no marketable skills in particular, like, I can do things that might be marketable, but I don't know any real trades. I've worked retail and dish, and am a very hard worker compared to most people, and genuinely care about the level of skill i put in my job, such as making sure dishes and prepped food is clean.

I have a myriad of interests and this is where my question comes in! I want to start building resume and linked in to show that I am marketable , but I want to learn and do different things, that each could be marketable, but not to the same career path. how do I organize this so recruiters can find me and don't get turned off? do I do multiple accounts? should I just list the jobs I'm interested in in the carreer path? I want to build this up early so that every step I take is closer to something but the reality is it only helps me so far as it draws attention to my linked in. how do you handle this kind of problem?
>>
I have two questions.

I: What do you all think of NinjaTrader? I'm interested in trading options and FOREX.

II: Considering a degree in Actuarial Science. What applications does it have beyond insurance? What degrees are worth doubling up with it? I've considered accompanying it with Programming and Business.
>>
/biz/, if I have an idea for a cellphone app that could potentially be profitable, but cannot create it myself, what do? I literally have no business experience, but I am confident in my idea.

Any help would be very appreciated, thank you.
>>
>>912475
If you think it's dank enough, then go make friends with the COmp Sci department. If it's golden enough, you and another workhorse mlp loving neckbeard can share profits.
>>
so /biz/reali's what is the best analytic tool for a website? besides google analytics.
>>
>>911947

1. Don't. You'll more than likely lose all your money

2. Actuarial Science is a meme degree. Nor is it an actual science since you aren't applying the scientific method.
>>
>>902893
nigga are you in my Management of Contemporary Organizations class? its due on monday fam better get cracking
>>
>>903981
your best bet would be a US based ETF, unless you have >50k to invest fees will eat up a ton of your initial investment amount
>>
>>912782
Thank you, but could you please be a little more specific with the steps I would need to take from the idea of app to actually realizing it and putting it out there?

Like I said, I have no experience. I'm sorry for asking to be spoonfed but I'm totally clueless.
>>
File: 1436928301132.jpg (3MB, 2560x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1436928301132.jpg
3MB, 2560x2880px
Can you buy derivatives as easily as you can buy stocks?
What is the best market to speculate on if you want high gain/high risk?

>hurr durr retard
I'm not putting any money on this.
>>
I was an idiot in high school and my grades are shit.

22 years old and took a year of police foundations before quitting because of weed addiction/it was shit.

Off the weed for good now and considering taking a 2 year paralegal degree. I live in Ontario so that means I'd be able to practice myself. Also male so I feel like my competition might be a bunch of girls looking to be secretaries. Thoughts/opinions?
>>
File: toyota-ft1-2.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
toyota-ft1-2.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>currently a software dev
>want to be manager someday
Should I look into getting an MBA? I hear that they hand those out like hotcakes. Should I only consider top schools? I'm in Indiana and the 21st school is in my state. Is that would be worth it?
>>
File: 1349472792116.jpg (211KB, 427x960px) Image search: [Google]
1349472792116.jpg
211KB, 427x960px
>>914174
>Is that would be worth it?

Fuck
>>
What's the point of technical analysis?
I have no foundation nor really much of an understanding of it except for the bullshit I learn in school. I've been making both real and hypothetical money on stock for years based on some general fundamental analysis and following the markets and major news events. Starting monday I purchased Ali Baba in a stock game of mine based completely off the news. Not even a complete fundamental analysis and I'm up 7k. I've done this in real life. I made 3.4 k from NBG 2 years ago when everyone was freaking the fuck out. Can someone give me any reason for technical analysis?
>>
>>911570
if your a dude you will make bank in nursing. women do too, but as a dude you will make a killing. waaaaay more than being a program monkey. Especially if you get a degree from a reputable school
>>
What is the best online broker for the UK? I'm currently looking at Hargreaves Lansdown, XO and Degiro
>>
Anyone in Big 4 audit here?

I'm doing Audit at a small but specialized office, and I can pretty much walk into a Big 4 and get the job if I want it, but I'm not sure if I want to do it now or later.

Pros: Big 4 name and experience, 9-12% raise, better benefits, Get CPA bonus/reimbursements

Cons: Longer Hours/busier busy seasons, less time to study for CPA, I like the current firm, I can run on autopilot (never worked during weekends during busy season) and get good ratings (6% raise this year).
>>
>>914187
why will you make a killing as a dude?
>>
>>914200
because sexism. idk. All I know is that in my city lots of people go for their nursing degrees. I know a dozen or so female nurses and about another 5 dudes as nurses. One of the girls started at like 80k. One of the dudes started at nearly 100k. I'm sure theres other reasons but generally in this field dudes get payed bank. Especially if you go all out on the education tidbit. If you like programming then do what you like. But I can guarantee without a doubt you will earn more, have more fun, and get more bitches as a male nurse then a programmer.
>>
>>911331
Im sure you spend a considerable amount on things other than bills. make a chart and keep track an entire month of what you spend. Find alternatives to the things you know you don't need? eat out? drink? smoke? etc. you can cut all those costs out. how much are you spending on transport? any way of decreasing that? then its up to you to stick with it. I make barely over 1k a month as a college student right now, but last month I did this and found ways of saving myself over $230 a month. almost a weeks work. at the end of the year that's an extra 2760
>>
>>914204
>>914200
That happens everywhere and its not sexism, its realism.

Males are forced to go neutralize dangers while defending/guarding the clients/patients (in this case its a hospital so I guess they are patients) from any danger. Women on the contrary are there to make sure exit ways are open (to recieve help and to let out people) and to call the police/ambulance/whatever.

I suppose Walmart, and other supermarkets around in Spain (where I live) have the this stated rules for both genders when signing contracts. each gender have their roles under the "red alert" moments.
>>
>>914256
>>914200

So if you have to face dangers, you'll have get paid more. its that obvious.
the females in that workplace won't be facing as much risky problems as the males are forced to. (along with the security guards, which are mostly there for loss prevention and showing themselves off to cause a sense of safety in the place)
>>
>>914191
Bumping for interest. Specifically I'm looking for a platform that would suit buying and holding stocks, I'm not interested in frequent trading.
>>
>>914174
bumpo
>>
>>907622
buy B
>>
What does /biz/ think about ZNGA? Still losing $, but no debt and mobile gaming will be around for foreseeable future. I would think they might be an acquisition target for one of the large gaming companies that wants in on mobile.
>>
Bump, would really like to know
>>
Quick econ question about gdp.

Suppose ford makes a car and sells it to john for 20k. John sells it to his buddy bill for 21k somehow. What is gdp here? Does gdp include transactions between person to person?
>>
Anyone have that picture with the degrees/majors on it in 3 columns, Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate... so like Physics had god tier for PhD....
Anyone have that image?
>>
>>914710
>>914174
bumpo
>>
File: 1443809139324.jpg (188KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1443809139324.jpg
188KB, 500x353px
I'm thinking about stocks, but would like to have a demo run with some kind of virtual money to spend. Just to confirm that I have what it needs to speculate and gain profit.
Any options for this?
>>
>>915917
In my country banks and newspapers do that kind of stuff
They hold competitions where you get 10k fake money, invest it, and whoever turns the most profit wins

I would recommend doing something like that, not to win, but to see if you have what it takes not to lose all your money

Look on the internet
>>
>>915943
I'm from US and not sure how exactly should I make a search request for this.
BTW I think it could be a nice idea to open a web-site with the such service for a relatively small fee, so anyone could try themselves at this. Like they do with online poker and kind of virtual starting money
>>
What are some things I can create and sell on ebay? I have a full time job and can invest in an after work hobby. What'd be good?
>>
I have a 3.1 GPA.

It's not horrible, but I'm not too proud of it either. Would it help or hurt to leave it off my resume when applying to employers?
>>
>>916371
Wooden dildos
http://www.mizozo.com/weird/03/2010/26/three-hundred-year-old-wooden-dildos-sold-for-5300.html
>>
>>916405
Please man. I'm being serious. Joking is a meme.
>>
>>902542
Man I'm anxious as fuck and just got my first legit mildly retail job. You can pick up on not giving a fuck really quick.
>>
how do i get more referrals to any ptc site I might use?
>>
>>917113
and how do i invest in penny stocks and what are some good ones to invest in?
>>
>>915745
>>914710
>>914174
last bumpo
>>
http://dotama.shopselect.net/
>>
File: 1442091360145.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442091360145.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>901939
Do you really need to tell someone your options?

You either stay in your shit job because you're too much of a pussy to upset your boss or you accept the offer and tell him you got a better offer and he'll be a little upset but it's not your fucking problem.
>>
File: 1435516485540.gif (84KB, 278x340px) Image search: [Google]
1435516485540.gif
84KB, 278x340px
>>917114
scottrade.com

all medical marijuana stocks.
>>
>>899059
Need to renegotiate a freelance position & rate mid-gig due to contractual/verbal agreements about job responsibilities constantly shifting. Thing is, I was referred to this company by a bigger company that I don't want to burn bridges with.

What's the best way to go about renegotiation without sounding like a douche and losing business on both fronts? It's all well and good that they want more done than what was agreed, but it's gonna cost them or I'm about to walk, which will give me a bad rep.
>>
Recently graduated ECE here.

Can't pass a background credit check, because my wonderful mother activated multiple cards that were sent to her house with my name on it, and she became delinquent with them.

I'm running pretty low on cash while looking for a job. Are there any decent engineering jobs I can get with poor credit? Seems like everything in the Northern Virginia area requires a security clearance. The quicker the hiring process the better.

How do I get this cleared up with the credit bureaus so that it doesn't impact the background check?
>>
I make $1,200~ a month, and about $400~ i have left over after pating bilss and stuff. Would it be a good idea to take $300~ of the $400~ and put it in a different bank?
>>
What are some good online resources for writing a business plan/proposal? Google is a clusterfuck and having little experience, I can't tell the good from the bad.
>>
What benchmark do you use, other than fucking S&P500, to compare the performance of your portfolios?
>>
>>914256
This. Used to be a nursing student myself. It's not everywhere though where gender matters. A lot of the time it's race. Third world Asians are on the average short, weak, very superstitious, and scared of dead. Even though I was female I would do a lot of the heavy lifting (Was on a rugby team and did a lot of lifting) and was always the designated person to deal with dead bodies.

Was all in good fun, much happier working in freelance now.
>>
>>918670
>How do I get this cleared up with the credit bureaus so that it doesn't impact the background check?

Did you report the cards stolen, and dispute the charges?
>>
How do I go back to school for a second bachelor's degree? I got an economics degree, have found a nice but not great little niche for myself, and would like to go back to get an accounting degree so I can learn some actual skills this time around. Plus I'd be able to take the CPA right after I was done since I'd be a bit over 150.

I can also do it part-time at my old university, which was very prestigious, and I would benefit from all of the classes I took there but they're real fucking sticklers about admitting people into their business school and I'm not sure if they'd let me in or if I could complete the admissions process in time for this to be a realistic goal. I could also go to the local no-name university and do it at night on the cheap, but I'd be worried about my employment prospects and especially about whether or not all my credits from my first degree would transfer; I don't want to get stuck taking philosophy classes or something stupid again to fulfill my 'diversity requirement'

Thoughts?
>>
>>901810
Building off this, I just checked and their current payout is $.47 and they pay every three months. So with 20 shares, they'll give you $9.40 every three months(for the time being until it goes up/down)? Is that how dividends work? Also, how do you get the money? DD? Check? I'm sorry, I'm still learning.
>>
>>918815
Never mind, it would be $9.40 every year, $2.35 every quarter. Fuck.
>>
Overall question is: do relatively tiny amounts international debt carry over?

The context is I was in the UK for four years at university and living in private accommodation. One of the things I had to provide for myself was internet. I'm already back in the US but the British ISP is screaming foul at my abrupt cancellation. I don't have any assets in England and the amount they're asking for is 400 GBP. Are they actually so desperate as to follow me to the States? And can they do anything?
>>
>>918670
get your mother arrested for fraud
>>
How do i make 400 euros in one day?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.