[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made $3000 through twitter in the past four weeks, AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 16

File: 20140719_005831__2_.jpg (758KB, 2364x1670px) Image search: [Google]
20140719_005831__2_.jpg
758KB, 2364x1670px
I made $3000 through twitter in the past four weeks, AMA
>>
>>611692
Why lie on the internet?
>>
File: 54a97224a9ca6.jpg (40KB, 476x473px) Image search: [Google]
54a97224a9ca6.jpg
40KB, 476x473px
How?
>>
>>611694

Affiliate marketing (and months of building accounts)
>>
tell us more , how do you earn money with ads or just selling affiliate products? how many hours does it take to you
>>
How do I get more twitter followers?
>>
>>611724

Almost entirely Amazon links related to the theme of the account (I have several demographics: diet/fashion/lifestyle/etc)
The first month or so I was putting in 5 hours a day or more gathering resources and scripting actions, but once everything was set up the workload dropped substantially, I work on it maybe an hour a day now, some days I don't even look at it

>>611735

Force it. I use Tweepi to follow followers of similar accounts
>>
>>611737
how did you learn to script
>>
>>611761

I actually started a long time ago writing scripts/macros for Ultima Online, but it's really simple. Download autohotkey and use the record tool, then modify the results until you get something that works. I have a dozen scripts that take care of posting, following, cleanup, etc. Setting up a new account is as simple as plugging the account credentials into the scripts and setting them to run in task scheduler
>>
>>611692
I've made $436 000 USD selling OIL in the past four weeks, fuck you.
>>
>>611784

You'd think a millionaire like yourself would have better things to do than us middle class entrepreneurs
>>
>>611787
i dont really get it , you post links of amazon products and you get a commision from that or how does it work?
>>
>>611809
Correct. At present I have about a half million followers across a dozen accounts, amazon affiliate pays about 4% on anything purchased within 48 hours
>>
>>611815
And your followers were all made by yourself
>>
>>611830

Yes indeed
>>
>>611838
What's the point of having different twitters for different demographics if all your followers are made up anyway? Is the point of the fake accounts to attract real accounts?
>>
3000$/mo for affiliate marketing drudge work is not how I'd imagine a good life.
>>
>>611815
>1/2 million followers
>3000$/month

You could have done so much more with your time.
>>
>>611858
you tell us what , people studying a degree 4 years and most of them earning less
>>
>>611842

Oh, I misunderstood. I meant I "made" them myself, they're not bought. I did not make hundreds of thousands of fake accounts.

>>611858

How? It's not like I threw in the towel. And I have an audience of 500,000 now, so whatever you suggest, I could probably start off that much quicker.
>>
who's the lady
>>
>>611856

Considering I worked on it about 25 hours in the past month, I'm pretty happy with it.
>>
I really want to get into this. Would it be cool if I send you some questions over email?
>>
>>611899
[email protected]
>>
I'm proud of you OP.
>>
>>611737

Do you actually have to know anything about your themes to be successful in this? For instance, I'm not interested at all in "diet, fashion, or lifestyle" but I assume that's where a lot of the money is.
>>
>>611908

It doesn't hurt. You're going to be spending a lot of time initially racking resources for tweets (links images etc). I really like Nike shoes, low carb dieting, and cars, so those were my first accounts.

Once it got to the point where I could have an account up and loaded with enough material for a month of posts in just a couple hours of fucking around, though, it became easy to branch out into things I'm not personally interested in (girly diy stuff, pregnancy advice, blah blah)
>>
>>611911

>Do you have a separate twitter account for every theme?

>Can you get more specific on where you find/come up with content to post?
>>
>>611916

I have multiple accounts for each demographic. It's a lot easier to get two accounts with 50,000 followers each than one with 100k

Reddit, google, 4chan, other chans. Image posting is the easiest to set up
>>
>>611919

do you use the premium services of tweepi / manage flitter to mass unfollow etc?
>>
>>612024

I use the Chrome tweepi extension to select entire pages of users, and use a script to follow/unfollow hundreds of people per day, per account. I don't pay for premium services because I don't really need to- just need a dedicated machine to handle running all the scripts. Mine is just an old Lenovo netbook.
>>
I still don't understand much of what is going on.

Can you take us through your routine for a full day when your work was the hardest?
>>
>>612047

Lots of scripting and debugging in the beginning. The idea though is simple: gather material for your twitter accounts to spit out. Set up a service or scripting to spit out that material when you want (all of my accounts post automatically 4-5 times daily). Follow the followers of a similar account, by the hundreds, daily. Wait for the users you have followed to follow you back. Then, after a day or two, unfollow anyone who is not following you back. repeat this process across all your accounts and build a following, and eventually start retweeting advertisements or rolling your own with your own affiliate links. A small percentage click through, a percentage of that percentage buy something on Amazon, and you get a percentage of those sales.
>>
>>612056
People will actually follow referral links like that? It must link directly to a product they want, I'm assuming...

I just didn't think it was possible for enough people to buy in on affiliates to make it profitable
>>
>>612067

With Amazon, they don't necessarily need to buy the product you direct them towards. And with a half million pairs of eyeballs, yes some eventually click through.
>>
How long would you say, from account creation, did you manage to start seeing a decent profit?

Also, what was your rate of getting followers? A few a day at first and did it balloon, or was it a slow and steady accumulation?
>>
>>612082

It took a few months of staying on it daily. Accounts are very slow growing in the beginning, but once you have a few hundred followers it starts to pick up. Once you're over a thousand you can also add significantly more daily without getting locked by twitter, which really helps.
>>
>>612086

thanks.

can you share some of your scripts?

do the scripts handle the unlock procedure once your account was locked for unusual activities (adding to much users at once, etc)
>>
>>612140
Won't be sharing my scripts, and unlocking is manual. You learn the limits and just avoid getting locked

Even if I did share, you'd have to redo a lot of them for your specific setup, as there's mouse clicks and such, so resolution and other stuff will break the script.
>>
>>612145

ok - thanks again.

One more thing: what program do you use for the scripts/macros. So far I do for example the following/unfollowing with imacros. Dunno if there are better alternatives.
>>
>>612150
Autohotkey and autoIT are the business standards.

I use autohotkey myself, use the recorder tool to pinpoint mouse clicks and write the scripts mostly by hand in notepad
>>
>>612056

Thanks for sharing.
How often do you retweet an advertisment compared to the main content you post?
>>
>>612164

About 10% of my posts are ads, which is about one per 30 hours per account
>>
>>612169

Nice. How do you gather all the content? I've considered using discovery engines like Stumbleupon and such...
>>
>>612174

Bulk image downloader pointed at various sites. Links I do manually
>>
>>611692
Do you use copyrighted images?
>>
>>612291

It's twitter brah, who cares
>>
>>612204
No complains from everyone?

So, basically you post 90% of the time an image matching the accounts theme and 10% of the time you post an ad with an image?
>>
>>612317

People unfollow me all the time but I'm adding back literally hundreds per day so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>612321

Do you post JUST images? Or do you add short text blurbs to your posts?
>>
I have a Twitter account I want to gather followers for and begin sharing my trade ideas. How do I gather followers without being a follow for follow whore?
>>
>>612322

I do add text but not much, usually a couple hash tags
>>
>>612330
Care to post one of your account?
>>
>>612330
At what point did you start botting links? Did you give it some time to gather followers before going full on shillbot?

Did you find anything that helped pump followers? I notice a lot of bot accounts have a sexy pic on the profile photo.

What do you do if/when your accounts are locked out? What strategies do you use to avoid that?
>>
Are you looking for business partners on other continents, or does it really not matter?
>>
>>612329

You don't. Be a whore.

>>612356

On here, not a chance :)

>>612359

Waited til I hit 2k followers before dropping any ads, just pumped lots of content and lots of big ticket hashtags, tons of retweets in the beginning also.

As for lockouts... Just learn what triggers an account lock and avoid it. If your script adds too many people too fast you'll get locked out. Mine run at an almost organic pace

>>612360

Not really, making money in the US seems easy enough... This is more "the means to an end", not really my life's work here. I'll just keep it going until it dies, but it'll always be a side project
>>
>>612363

I just followed 500 people. How long should I wait before I prune the unfollowers?
>>
>>612363
Can you do a step by step or write up a tutorial for starting this up?
I'm guessing the more people do this, the less lucrative it is, but would you mind sharing some?
>>
>>612363
Did you need to set up multiple affiliate accounts at Amazon? Have you explored other affiliate programs, or is Amazon pretty much the gold standard?
>>
>>612366

If you're just starting this from nothing, I'd recommend adding less and waiting longer, maybe 3 days or so. On new accounts I add 200 daily and prune every 72 hours
>>
>>612373

Cool thanks. I'm not doing it for affiliates. Just to gather followers and start sharing trade ideas. Maybe turn it into a tim sykes type of thing.
>>
>>612368

Eh, I've honestly provided more info already than I had starting out. Learn to automate, do as much as you possibly can every day, test the limits of your box.

>>612371

Amazon converts the easiest for me because they sell everything. I have one affiliate account with them.

I've tried working with individual companies and it's been a waste of my time so far
>>
>>612377
Thank you. Hope you won't mind a few more questions.

How hard do you try to make your bots look like real people?

Do you interact with followers much, or are you just trying to scrape up the lowest common denominators who follow obvious bots?
>>
>>612368

Actually, I'll give you this:

Imagine you have a half million active followers and you post an advertisement at the best possible time once daily that reaches all 500000 followers. Assume 1% clicks through. They now have a tracking cookie on their computer. For the next 48 hours, anything they buy will net you a 4% commission. Say 5% of that 1% makes a purchase in a month of daily advertising. How much did you make that month on those slim numbers?
>>
>>612384

I go into them all every couple of days and do some retweeting, I occasionally post text tweets, but really I'm just looking for consumer junkies who like looking at pictures of material goods, or desperate people looking for a quick fix to their diet or whatever.
>>
>>612385

Sorry, assume the average purchase was $10
>>
>>612386
Do you have to create dummy email accounts for each twitter account?
>>
>>612390

Yeah, just use gmail. I probably have a hundred gmail accounts now.
>>
>>612389
3000, if the average purchase is 10.

>>612398
Do you actually tend to each one of them?
And how do you get the money to only one amazon account?
>>
File: mason.jpg (18KB, 262x296px) Image search: [Google]
mason.jpg
18KB, 262x296px
So basically OP made spambots that post shit related to the theme of the twitter acc that occasionally post amazon affiliate links.
>>
>>612402
IIRC OP has one amazon affiliate account, and hundreds of email+twitter accounts that all post links from the same amazon account.

OP, would you say you were able to refine your algorithms on one account and then pretty much copy paste that to new ones? I'm just learning AHK but it seems like you could automate the creation of account specific scripts from a master script, so you could quickly revise many bots at once.
>>
>>612405

You got it

>>612406

That's right. I just post my affiliate links to those accounts. The Twitter accounts are not associated to my amazon account.

And yes I honed it on one account, then just copied to each new one.
>>
>>612409
How long would it take to learn what you typed up?
If you posted the code here, would just adjusting variables like resolution/themes/etc. be enough to get it rolling?
Also, which language? Just download autohotkey and type in that?
Never used it, so I'm curious.
>>
>>612414

Watch a few YouTube tutorials, it doesn't take long. Might take a day or two before you have something nice and functional. Get a reference list of shortcuts for your chosen web browser and OS, definitely makes things easier/more reliable

>>612406

Just wanted to add that part about using scripts to make scripts: now you're thinking. The more you automate, the less time you spend on this stuff :)
>>
>>612433
Mind sharing which exact youtube vids, or what to look for in general? It can't be as easy as typing twitter follower code in youtube or something.
>>
I got 12 followers. About how many people do you follow that follow back?
>>
Have you tried the blog thing and trading ad clicks with people?
>>
>>612436
Just look for something to show you the basics. Figure out what you need to do daily and automate it, pretty simple honestly

>>612440

I'd say 10-20% follow back

>>612442

Nah, that's some scammy shit and I don't want to get kicked out of Adsense
>>
>>612449
How many bots do you see doing the same thing now? I would love to know how many people are shearing the herd this way.

I might have felt bad about considering this a few years ago, but Twitter just seems like a sewer these days--so what if you dump in a little more shit.
>>
>>612501
Tons in certain demos for sure, some with nearly a million followers, just from doing the same shit as me. I can't imagine what they're making doing this
>>
>>612507
Researching a new theme and setting up an account with a queue of links, tweets and pictures sounds like a ton of work.
>>
Oh damn I remember a thread we had on here a few months ago where we were all trying this. I got like 2000 followers with a MILF account but it got suspended.

Damn I'm going to go work on an astronomy one and learn this scripting.
>>
How do you get that commission shit from amazon?? Plz tell me
>>
I do the exact same thing OP (using different techniques) but haven't made much money yet.

Will have to look into it further.
>>
If I buy something from amazon and clicked my own link before, can I save those % or get them back?
>>
>>612849
Yeah, but you can also get your account banned, so use a different account.
>>
how much have you made in total? :^)
>>
Did you script everything in ahk and autoit? How do you check if those you followed, followed you back? It looks pretty stupid when you folow like 2000 accounts and only have 100. followers.
>>
op, i don't know if you're still here but have you thought about doing something like this with Instagram?
>>
>>611878
less than 3k a month? I don't think so
>>
>>612513

It can be, but it wouldn't pay if it was easy

>>612532

Astronomy, good idea.... Easy yo find pictures and 4% of a telescope is good money

>>612856

$3000 is by far the most I've made in a month on this and I started about six months ago. But it only goes up from here (until this stops working anyway)

>>612898

I do everything in AHK.
Tweepi.com makes it easy to follow/flush.
That ratio does look stupid and will get your account locked. Mine is never more tham a couple hundred over the other

>>612910

Instagram seems like a good promotional tool for a store or youtube channel or whatever, but not for this kind of thing. I do use Instagram personally and to push a blog though

>>612917

If you get a degree in anything but engineering/comp sci, get ready for a surprise :)
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 720x960px
>>611692
Selling your ass on twitter again anon?
>>
>>612918
How long do you usually wait before you unfollow those who didn't follow back?
Do you know the specific limits of twitter?
Like how many accounts can you follow in one day without getting banned?
>>
>>612949

48 to 72 hours. Below 1000 I believe it's 300 follows at a time, maybe less. Over 1000 it's 1000 max but your ratio should never be higher than 1.1:1
>>
>>611692
OP if youre still here I am really interested and I would like to know more.

can you send me an email

jsmith09114
@gmail.com

? Thanks
>>
>>613169

please send me any message?
>>
Interesting stuff OP. I remember when I did the blog click ring scam with /b/ a few years ago but quit due to laziness. Luckily I stopped right before they cracked down on everyone so I still have a good standing with adsense.
>>
Lol, Tim Sykes is such a fraud. I followed his followers to begin with. 90% of them has never made a tweet (fake accounts) and most of the ones that do are follow for follow whores.

I'm following followers of Wall Street media companies now. Up to 50 followers after following 260 people.
>>
>>613305
The difference between the click ring and this... Is this is legitimate business. This is marketing.

>>613319

Now there's a group of dipshits hungry for a quick fix. Sell them a get rich quick self help book.
>>
I set up an amazon partner account, but I'm not from the US so i can only cash out in gift cards or check, which has brutal fees.
How are you doing it? Are you from the US?

I followed around 800 people in the last 5 hours, so far 35 have followed back, but US online time is night time for me so that sucks.
Also I don't want to keep my PC turned on during the night, so my scripts are quite useless right now.

Thanks for sharing the method, tho.
>>
>>613376
Run it on a dedicated box. I've got an old laptop I might try this on. You should be able to schedule your tweets for the times that Americans are awake.

Does linux have any tools comparable to AHK?
>>
>>613376

OP here. Am american. My entire operation currently runs on a Lenovo netbook I bought at a garage sale for $20.

Sooner or later, when I feel like updating the scripts, I'll move everything over to a corporate desktop box. You can get one off newegg for under a hundred bucks refurbed.
>>
>>613396
Do you also use mouse movement in the script or only tab and commands?
>>
>>613407

I use mouse clicks as sparingly as possible. Keyboard commands are more reliable
>>
>>613414

Is the money transfered to your bank account or paypal?

How do you avoid the taxman?
>>
>>613514

My bank account.

Why would I avoid paying taxes? Again, this is a legitimate business.
>>
OP I'm stuck around 1500 followers. Suggestions to get over this hump?
>>
Allright OP.
Have you considered goin with services like mylikes or chacha? I heard spammin affiliate links can get you banned (could be a myth).

I would recommend driving traffic to a website and promoting afi stuff there. no?

And if you are interested in discussing monetization and possibly trading retweets, would you kindly give me a skype or something that i could reach you from.
>>
>>613529
It's actually quite simple. You just have to grab a good steady hold of the biggest, most sloppy donkey cock and suck it clean as a whistle.

Now can all these poopgrinders who wish to be spoonfed just fuck off and realize they are a waste of everyones time, thank you.
>>
>>612532
lol i remember you, allthebestmilfs was it?
I started out same time as you did. My follower base is getting quite solid now and I'm getting ready for monetizing the traffic in a couple of months or so.
>>
>>613533

Services like that seem like a waste of money to me. I can build my own user base, I can slap a landing page or site together if I really need one.

Actually I'm working on a blog at the moment as part of a more all-encompassing marketing campaign. Use twitter to drive the traffic, offer an eBook in exchange for signing up for my mailing list, let the page climb the google rankings, then publish a more robust eBook and make a few bucks. With the regular advertising thrown in all the while of course
>>
>>611692
I love following these big sites about deals/discounts. Would this be a viable twitter to startup? If I just started posting like the best deal for free money/stuff everyday, then eventually plugging an affiliate program?
>>
>>
>>611815
>4% commission
Have you tried clickbank products instead? You could of probably made 20k.
>>
>>613922
That not 4% on targeted items, that's 4% on ANYTHING they buy within that 24 hour window. Also, that commission goes up depending on how many items you've sold in the month.

Lets say Johnny is on twitter and clicks on your link, not knowing what it is. It takes him to amazon. While the item he landed on doesn't interest him at all, he does see some suggested products that he actually wants, so he adds them to his cart. He can checkout any time after that, and you'll get the commission, as long as those items were added to the cart within 24 hours of clicking your link.

It's a much different structure than Clickbank. Amazon associates can use a shotgun tactic and get as many people as possible to click the link, and by sheer numbers alone a few people will buy stuff they'd buy anyway.
>>
>>611692
Is that a whore?
>>
>>613717

Sounds like a decent amount of work. I'd probably make it a blog, use twitter to drive traffic to said blog.

>>613922

Click bank products don't really mesh with most of my audience. They're bullshit scheme stuff. Now, I'm working on a couple motivation accounts and one actually about affiliate marketing.... Those I could dump click bank crap on. It's in the pipeline for sure.

>>613928

This guy gets it. It's all about numbers
>>
Thanks for posting all of this.
>>
Is tweepi also able to target specific countries /languages? Can't find it on the site.
>>
>>613698
Creating an e-book sounds like a good idea, but I always been under the impression that it takes a lot of time and effort to create one worthy of publishing
>>
When signing up for an amazon affiliate account, what would one put for the website if one intended to solely use twitter?
>>
I haven't even tweeted anything yet and I've gotten 80 followers in the past day using Tweepi. When would it start taking off? I think I heard you say 1,000 somewhere in this thread. I'm gonna start retweeting some stock articles and post charts. By the time I get 10K followers, I'm gonna charge for some get rich e book
>>
>>614012

No problem! /biz/ has helped me more than I can express, it's the least I could do.

>>614123

Not to my knowledge.

>>614124

You can publish pretty much anything on amazon. But yes, it might take some effort on your part to earn money.

>>614176

Your twitter page

>>614178

Pull one off clickbank, that's pretty much all they have
>>
>>614363

I'd rather write my own about trading. And get 100% of sales.
>>
Any more of the ass in the op? Who is she?
>>
>>611692

Hi OP,
Thank you for your help. One question when signing up for Amazon Associate, do you identify yourself as a corporation? How do I place my bank account information to get paid?
>>
>>614526
He, friend.

He.
>>
I'm running 100 accounts, getting 5k followers per day. How would you monetize it OP?
>>
>Programmer
>Recently lost shit job
I could easily write something up myself to work with my needs instead of relying on someone elses software that only does half of what I need.
OP, I love you. Thanks for the idea.
>>
>>614577
This whole thread has been about shilling affiliate marketing links. Maybe you should read it.

I know Twitter will delete an account if you try to sell it, but if you keep it on the DL how would they know? I can see myself building up something like this to finance another project, and then selling off the accounts once I get sick of it.

>>614586
>tfw there's an explosion of shill bots because of OP, and Twitter figures out how to spot and block them
>>
>>614588
Would people actually buy twitter accounts off people if it had alot of followers?
Where would you even go about doing that?
I know you just said Twitter will delete them if found out, but I would assume they would only find out 'after' I sold it, so it wouldn't be my problem at that point.
>>
>>614593
hackforums for example
>>
>>614595
Nifty.
Thanks.
>>
>>614588
I'm not in US, affiliate marketing isn't worth the trouble to get the money.

I sold one of my accounts to a /biz user and nothing happened.

The only thing that can eventually happen is a temp suspension triggered by the change on the IP contry
>>
>>614593
Not really a large market for it. Considering you can buy 5,000 followers for $5-10, it's not a lot of money to be made. Buying reputable eBay accounts is a large market.

>>614595
Black hat forums aren't hacks.
>>
>>614593
You're basically selling the login credentials to someone else.

If you set up the deal in the booth of your favorite diner with a friend, there's no way for Twitter to know.

A guy recently tried to sell a Twitter handle with a desireable name. He put the "for sale" notice up on Twitter, and after he made the sale, Twitter reset the password and (I believe) returned it to him. Maybe someone here can provide sauce.

Anyways, it would violate the TOS, but it's not illegal or anything obviously.

>>614602
That's my point, if you keep it quiet, there's no way for Twitter to know it's a different user logging in.
>>
>>614603
You can buy 5,000 fake followers for $5-10. I sold my account with almost 10k followers for $100
>>
>>614603
5000 real followers, or 5000 bots? The only reason to buy bots is so you look popular... and anyone who looks closely will see that you're astroturfing and you'll actually *lose* credibility.

I'd consider buying an account with a lot of (real, human) followers if I got a racket like OP's up and running.
>>
>>614608

Provide proof or stop posting shit for the sake of arguing. This isn't /b/
>>
Is it even worth it if you aren't from the U.S.?
Canada for example.
What's the difference of payouts?
>>
>What is the URL of the website(s) you will use to send traffic to Amazon?

If I'm planning on making a massive amount of Twitter accounts and whore them out, does it actually matter if I put all of them here?
Might be a silly question, but the Amazon site doesn't really specify.
>>
>>614635

It doesn't matter, you can put anything there.
>>
I wonder if it's possible to create a facebook page for every one of those Twitter bot accounts linking them, Same with Instagram. You'd have a giant network of bots posting to every major social site. Reaching the greatest number of people possible. it's prob a lot more work than it sounds and I imagine you'd be getting banned and deleted accounts left and right.
>>
>>614675
Unless you do everything using scripts I don't think you'll get banned. What does it take to look up a random topic related picture on the internet that features a currently popular topic, post it on your site, write a short text and make a few clicks on tweepi every day...
>>
>>614675

Hootsuite has built in features for doing exactly this. Cross posting to everything for maximum saturation.
>>
>>614692
Thank you anon.
Each social platform is sort of unique in what users it has. Targeting as many of them as possible and getting a very broad general viewing base with maximum possible clicks.
once you get a large enough following across platforms you can start going full jewberg.
Clean out bots, start connecting people following you across platform. Make more precise targeting ads for higher click yields.
>>
>>614711
Also doesn't hurt to hit all the social media sites at once because eventually some will fall out of favor
>>
>>614714
Exactly. I'm thinking very broad at first, then shrinking it down to more targeted ads. More or less jumping in on what every other company is doing, getting a lil piece of the pie.
>>
>>614721
Fuck a piece
You bake your own pie motherfucker
>>
>>614736
But why?
Why go through the trouble of trying to innovate and bake your own pie when there are hundreds of delicious ones with plenty of slices left to take.

Also does anyone know if there are many Pinterest ad bots?
>>
How can you track how many people click your affiliate links?
>>
>>614363
is it fine to then post the links it gives you to multiple twitter pages?
>>
>>614774

You're free to post them wherever you want
>>
>>614779
Oh shit. Alright, thanks a ton!
>>
>>613589
Yep lol, nice man good for you. The porn lifestylers were getting a bit too much for me, might try another account this weekend.
>>
>>611692

I was messing with some stuff to try and take advantage of the ads a little while ago, my accounts got purged with the rest of the bots a couple months ago.

How did you avoid that?
>>
>>614820

I'm not a bot. I actively retweet, favorite, and tweet manually every day.

How many followers did you have, how much content were you pushing? My accounts are smaller, might have something to do with it.
>>
>>614831

About 24k between them all. I was using qbasic to retweet whatever first came down the pipe, which I guess is what flagged my accounts.

I have a pretty serious day job that involves me staring at screens, I just want to shut my eyes by the time I am off the clock. I don't think spending so much time on actually participating in social media would be viable for me.
>>
I'm up to 132 followers in 2 days. Just re-tweeted a few posts from CNBC and Wall Street Journal.

I've turned my refollow rate up by only following people that's last tweet has been within 1 day. Before it was 5-10%. Now I'm following 200 at a time and getting 25-35 new followers. Repeating 2-3 times a day.
>>
>>614845

Are you flushing then following 3x daily at 200 per? That has to be pretty close to the limit, although getting locked out for following really isn't a big deal at all. Good work
>>
>>614858

Pretty much. More like twice a day. I have 26 tweets.
>>
>>614858

About what threshold would I need to reach before I start attracting other followers? 1,000? 10,000?
>>
>>614858
What does being locked out do? Just make you solve a craptcha?
>>
>>614865

Limits are loosened quite a bit at 1000 followers

>>614869

Makes you change your password, it's just an annoyance
>>
>>614873
Sorry for so many questions and thank you for answering them;
Once you unlock your account, does the limit reset itself, or will you get locked out again if you try to add more followers immediately after?
Although I suppose that even if I can, it will make my account seem 'extremely' fishy if I brute force it like that. Regardless, do you know if you can?
>>
>>614920

I couldn't say for sure, but I usually find out my account has been locked several hours to a day after it happens. I wouldn't push it, just give your account a day to breathe after getting locked
>>
>>614927
Ah, I thought being 'locked' only lasted until you unlocked it.
In which case, yeah, I'll avoid the border instead of push it.
Thanks again.
>>
>$3000 a month
wow OP you're almost middle class.
>>
>>614950
>for a month of part time work, 4-5 hours a week of upkeep, and 20 dollars of capitol investment
I'd take it.
>>
>>614974

He's mad because he works 12 hour shifts for $12/hour
>>
>>614950

Wow anon you've never heard of moonlighting
>>
How many accounts are you running OP?
>>
>>614950
>Actually earning thousands a month
>Middle class

Subtlebragfag much?
>>
I do this myself, make about £1200 a month for about an hours' work a day.

In the beginning, if you want to speed up the process, it's worth dropping about $100 (I spent about £50) getting about 10 accounts up to 1,000 (fake) followers with any of the services that follow that. Then you can follow/unfollow 1,000 people per account per day, which is much better than Twitter's restrictive new account policy.
>>
>>615989

Britfag? I want to do the same thing as you, but I need some startup advice.

So the easy part is setting up a website/blog/whatever and fill it up with SEO-friendly content and lots of links.

What's your method of spreading awareness of your site? Is it just Twitter, or by other means? And how many websites are you currently managing? How many different affiliate schemes are you using? And finally, can you give us a link to one of your sites?
>>
>>615989

It's not that hard though. I'm up to 300 followers in 2 1/2 days.
>>
>>616012

This. If you just want to give it a try, you can easily just grind a thousand users in under two weeks
>>
>>615989
Do you mind answering some of my questions?

You send your followers directly to amazon (through your affiliated link) or to your website?

How many accounts are you running to make that much?
>>
>>616012
If you're in a hurry, you can always create more accounts.

I run 5 accounts per proxy and never had any suspension/lock.
>>
>>616186

Did you have issues before using proxies? I'm running over a dozen accounts from one machine.
>>
>>616189
No, but over a Dozen with only one IP seems a bit too high for me.

I'm running 120 accounts with 24 proxies. Better play it safe, i guess.
>>
>>616195

Mind sharing briefly how you access through proxies? Wouldn't hurt to incorporate I guess.
>>
>>616200
I run my twitter accounts with a bot, but the're plenty of Chrome extensions that make it easy to change proxies (I'm using Proxy SwitchySharp)
>>
>>616203
Thank you! Chrome extensions really make scripting this stuff easy.
>>
File: VOWoLAfl.jpg (82KB, 618x640px) Image search: [Google]
VOWoLAfl.jpg
82KB, 618x640px
>>615989

How long did it take you to get to that level of income? Are you using Amazon or something else?
Is your network Twitter accounts only or are you in other social media outlets as well?
If you can earn £1200 monthly on an hour a day, what's keeping you from doubling, tripling, quadrupling your network and making some serious money?
>>
What's a good niche to get into? I've been thinking maybe cooking, eventually linking to cooking appliances, cooking books etc. Or maybe animu, linking to DVDs, online stores etc., though I am sure that there's less material online for that. Any other ideas?
>>
>>611774
Guards Bank Recdu Recsu
>>
>>616489

Vendor buy the guards a bank
>>
If op is still here, I have some questions, especially about the scripting part:

1. I know absolutely jackshit about scripting, but I imagine the point is that you make the script post for you right? If so, how can you make it choose a different picture every time, tweet at different intervals (you said 4-5 times/day) and add text/hashtags? Or are you doing that yourself

2. What kind of name did you use for your Twitter account? Did you pretend to be some person, or did you go for something related to what you're tweeting about?

also if you have any ideas there >>616440

Great thread OP thank you
>>
File: OdTQG54.png (195KB, 388x526px) Image search: [Google]
OdTQG54.png
195KB, 388x526px
>how can you make it choose a different picture every time

I wrote a script that posts the first image in a specified folder. The script then opens the folder in windows explorer and deletes the first image.

>tweet at different intervals (you said 4-5 times/day)

I use Task Scheduler in Windows

and add text/hashtags? Or are you doing that yourself

>not going into detail but my script pulls text from a .txt

>What kind of name did you use for your Twitter account? Did you pretend to be some person, or did you go for something related to what you're tweeting about?

I just pick a name loosely related to the theme, no need to pretend to be an individual. Twitter more or less supports this kind of stuff.
>>
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/how-teens-are-making-money-off-novelty-twitter-accounts

Some great info in this article guys
>>
>>612917
You better get the right degree anon. If you don't prepare to work at a Walmart.
>>
>>616497
Want to sell house in Bucs Den! Prime real estate! Great neighborhood!
>>
>yfw people make piles of money -- which itself has no intrinsic balue, being overvalued fiat -- by doing insubstantial things on the web which produce no real or fungivle commodities -- vapor "services" -- while hard-working craftsmen and factory workers who actually *make* real things can barely survive.

How? Like, seriously, link please.

Alternatively, how many miles of penis did you fellate?
>>
>>616624

I had a two story villa in bucs swamp, ran dart tournaments/pk ambushes there :)
>>
>>616681
I was pretty young when I played, so I was always scared to go out bucs. I would always get ganked and not be able to find a Fucking wandering healer for like 2 hours. That game was a grief machine.
>>
>>616688
That's why I loved it and can't play any of the new mmo's... Not enough chaos
>>
>>616569
>The script then opens the folder in windows explorer and deletes the first image

Oh that's pretty smart. So essentially, it posts the first picture, then deletes it, and the next time it opens explorer, a new picture is going to be first, did I get that right?

>pulls text from a .txt

are we talking about Hashtags or actual text? If so, do the Hashtags vary or do you always use the same?

Also any guide you can recommend on Autohotkey?

Thanks again!
>>
>>617008
With autohotkey you really only need the very very basic stuff. All you need is basically is for example to manually go on tweepi and do everything there without using the mouse, only tab, up, down and that stuff.
Then the script is really not a problem.
For examle I made a very simple script that takes care of flushing all the unfollowers.

You might have to change the amount of tabs but you should get how this stuff works, it's really basic.
http://pastebin.com/NXus2dqJ
>>
>>616660
Bothers me too, but I'd like to think we're doing our part to poison the well. I look forward to a 2018 where Twitter is 98% bots, all shilling at each other 24/7.
>>
>>617047
oh so I shouldn't use mouse tracing to navigate the website, but rather just timple tab commands? Seems reasonable, though I'll have to count how many tabs I need exactly right?
>>
>>617069
yeah you can use mouse tracing too but as op said, keyboard commands are more reliable

also for the posts i use buffer, it lets you schedule your posts so you can write 50 posts in advance and they get posted throughout the week
>>
>>611707
So really it was more like $3000 over the past few months. Nice weasel words
>>
>>617170

No, it was literally $3000 over four weeks. My total earnings are higher. And I'll make more than $3000 month following, because my network is growing.
>>
>>611692
Unrelated but sauce? Much appreciated.
>>
>>617182

Just started with my onw little niche. A lo macros set up. following a bunch of people. hitting the limit at 1k.. getting about 10 followers in return. Should i just wait a bit and than purge and repeat?

I'm picking from a pool of another users massive following.. (used the friend follow user's followers feature) I'll start following the same people I've unfollowed again.. I think. Should I just change the account I'm harvesting follows from?

Even if i make 50 bucks a month I'd be lolling at the retarded way I've done it. (too much time, too much money)
>>
>>617509

You have to give people a reason to follow you. Are you putting out quality content at a steady rate?
Just finished writing a script that creates all the scripts necessary for a new account, and then plugs them into task manager. Basically just doubled my production speed.
>>
>>617580
how do you write a script that writes scripts?
>>
>>617584
Install gentoo
>>
>>617584

Patience and referencing the internet
>>
>>617580
>Just finished writing a script that creates all the scripts necessary for a new account, and then plugs them into task manager. Basically just doubled my production speed.

Thank you for all the input. Really appreciate it.

Just fired up another niche and it's taking off a lot faster. I guess it's different for every niche. Some being harder some being easier.

Does the 1k invite limit reset after 24 hours?
>>
Do the Chinese use Amazon? Even if you used a shitty translator you'd probably be able to fool them into following. Fuck, imagine the number of untapped affiliate markets out there.

Good job OP, I'm finally becoming motivated to do something instead of sitting on my ass.
>>
>>611774

Will this work with Autoit too or is Autohotkey better at webspam for some reason? I don't want to learn a new proggy if the one I used to play with will work.
>>
>>617641

You really shouldn't be bouncing off the limit constantly, you'll get locked out

>>617794

That's an interesting thought, but why wouldn't some Chinese guy already be on the case?

>>617841

AutoIT and autohotkey are pretty much the same thing AFAIK, I just found AHK easier to work with for some reason
>>
OP, you send your followers directly to amazon or to your website?
>>
>>617907

Alright I'll keep that in mind and back off the following a little bit.

See that all pinterest downloaders are out of commission at the moment. It's a shame it has a lot of great content but to manually grab it all is insanity.

Right now using BID and other batch downloaders for content.
>>
File: 1327786436279.jpg (13KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
1327786436279.jpg
13KB, 199x200px
Can anyone recommend a bulk image downloader that doesn't just download the thumbnails? Having trouble finding one
>>
>>618224
>l

fired up tumbleRipper this afternoon. Getting in about 10k images that are.. not super large but still okay to post to twitter. 500x700 etc. Awww yeah
>>
>>617907
There probably are, but the population is so enormous would it really matter?
>>
This thread is why I want nothing to do with twitter. Creating 500k fake accounts to follow more fake accounts with ads. Nonsense. All this site does is amplify bad opinions, popularize c-list celebrities and shit like OP is doing. There is literally no value and its all going to go up in smoke one day.

Nice work OP, but I dont like the fact that your biz could be crushed without warning (and frankly it should be).
>>
>>618297
This
>>
>>618297
Twitter is really popular with journalists though and it's the second biggest social platform (before Instagram takes over next year)
>>
>>618297
Twitter is the chosen form of "personal" communication for most celebrities, and therefore the masses flock to Twitter to see what their favorite celebs are saying "candidly". I wish I had a dollar for every time I hear "______ posted this on twitter" on the radio and on tv.
>>
File: sears.jpg (34KB, 372x399px) Image search: [Google]
sears.jpg
34KB, 372x399px
>>618311

Isn't that a giant circlejerk though?

>twitter has 284 million accounts
>OP has created over 500k fake ones
>assuming even 100 people are doing the same thing
>50 million fake accounts
>celebrity says some shit
>spammers + desperate journalists + actual fans
>everyone thinks it's an earthquake
>same "journalists" are using attention to what people say to get page hits on their shit

The only organic people on tiwtter are hardcore fans of celebs. Everyone else is either product placement (like OP) or looking for page hits (journalists). The vast majority of the accounts are fake. It's also obvious companies like Yahoo!, Huff Post, Salon, etc.. depend highly this "non-news" news by posting articles are non-events and exclaiming that they are relevant due to twtter usage.

These are conservative estimates. I would argue twitter is massively fake.

Again, not hating. I think what OP is doing is good. Nice $ making. But it's mostly capitalizing on a few narcissists who work a min wage job and go home and tell everyone they're blessed.
>>
>>618297
You use twitter to send traffic to your own platform/website on which you have total control of, you really are retarded, go do your 9 to 5 please like a good slave
>>
>>618320
>OP has created over 500k fake ones

I think you're misunderstanding something about what OP's doing
>>
>>618320
Celebrity culture has always been a hype machine where boring people pay publicists, stylists, designers and etc millions of dollars to do nothing but make them more interesting so that they can extract millions more dollars from other boring people thru movies, perfume lines, commercials, etc.

Western culture is all marketing with mediocre substance underneath
>>
File: 1359339680680.png (1MB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1359339680680.png
1MB, 1010x1036px
>>618325

see

>>611815
>>611830
>>611838
>>
File: 1360200604837.jpg (34KB, 612x651px) Image search: [Google]
1360200604837.jpg
34KB, 612x651px
http://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-maus-with-no-discernable-user-action-involved-2015-1

The past year has not been kind to Twitter or its shareholders. Whether it's slowing user growth, declining engagement, or questions about management's competence, Twitter bears have had plenty of negatives to feast on. Recent insider selling hasn't helped, either.

After a 40% decline in 2014, Twitter's valuation is more reasonable now than it has been for most of its time as a public company. At more than 100 times forward earnings estimates for 2015, Twitter remains an aggressively priced stock, but I still believe value can be found in its shares.

>100 times
>mfw
>>
>>618329

>>611886
>Oh, I misunderstood. I meant I "made" them myself, they're not bought. I did not make hundreds of thousands of fake accounts.

Do you know how to read?
>>
File: 1367275932147.jpg (24KB, 387x353px) Image search: [Google]
1367275932147.jpg
24KB, 387x353px
>>618332

>asks OP desperately how to do the same biz
>twitter bear comes in to thread
>insult him and get mad when he shows basic financial facts and long-term risks

Do you have significant holdings of bitcoin?'

>mfw he thinks journalists use twitter different from OP
>>
>>618336
>cannot read
>makes a mistake
>gets mistake pointed out
>lol ur retarded bruh XDD

consider killing yourself, seriously
>>
>>618336
what the fuck bro, you just made yourself look like a complete retard
>>
>>618297
That is not what he's doing. He gained 500k followers, not created 500k dummy accounts accounts.
>>
so with tweepi, you just follow people? and hope they follow back?

I'm just wondering doesn't it look sort of bad to have like 1k followers, but you are also following 1k people. Or does no one on twitter give a damn?
>>
>google op's header
>only /biz/ shows up

source please somebody
>>
If I understand this correctly, you just use a service that can follow a person based on an algorithm that determines if they have a high chance of following you back. Leaning on the idea that once a normie follows you, they won't unfollow because they are lazy and stupid. Proceed on a massive scale until your account has tens of thousands of followers. Then, post an affiliate link when most of your followers on active and %1 of them will click through. %1-%5 percent of that initial %1 percent will actually buy something. If they do it within 48 hours, you receive a %4-%10 commission of the total amout they paid for the item.

This model becomes extremely feasible assuming 1)Twitter doesn't look at your following/follower rate and deactivate your account and 2)You have a huge following that can all be accessed at a certain time. This is a great idea but the reality is that it is very hard to pull off without hundreds of thousands of followers.
>>
File: 1387844665001.png (81KB, 364x346px) Image search: [Google]
1387844665001.png
81KB, 364x346px
>>618336
This fucking guy
>>
>>618465

Yeah, even on the tiny chance you get a following big enough to get a good enough returns, you need to be SELECTIVE with your followers too, so they're the right sort of people who'll click on your links. This requires so much dedication, that I don't think a NEET on /biz/ could pull it off
>>
>>618336
Wow, you're dumb.
>>
>>618504
I wonder what the click through percentage is with certain demographics. Do stoned teens trump pregnant, hormonal moms?
>>
God bless you for sharing OP
>>
How do you signup for Amazon affiliates without a website?
>>
>>618504
>you need to be SELECTIVE with your followers too, so they're the right sort of people who'll click on your links

Really? Selective with 20k people who you know nothing about, how would you do that? Are you referring to the process of gaining them in the first place or sifting and pruning through them after they join? Because once they're there you don't know very much about them especially in aggregate.

>This requires so much dedication, that I don't think a NEET on /biz/ could pull it off

Do you seriously think it's possible to "dedicate" 6 months to stalking 100,000 followers on 5 accounts to somehow determine which ones are big online spenders MANUALLY? With software it could be done but I don't understand how you're assuming a need for this fierce dedication that's needed to expertly sort through tons of online personas on a site which provides NO demographic information whatsoever to the public.

Maybe there's software that does it in a few clicks. Or maybe nobody bothers and just builds up massive followers and plays the numbers game.

It's as if you're nitpicking on something you don't even understand. Like an obstacle that isn't there.
>>
Is there a reason why you're doing this with Tweepi?
Can't you do this easily using Twitter's API?
>>
>>618927

By making a website if they need one?

>>618999

Why would he custom code his own app when Tweepi already does what he needs?
>>
>>619004
>Why would he custom code his own app when Tweepi already does what he needs?

Then you don't need to dedicate an entire pc to it as you could just write a daemon running in the background.
>>
>>611692
Hey can you get in trouble for posting amazon links on twitter? Is that ok with their policy?
>>
>>619172
Just double checking.
>>
Hey OP,

Can I buy a shoutout/promotion from one of your accounts?
>>
>>611692
Do you think we could discuss joining organizations I can put together an interesting venture
>>
https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915#
Looks like automated following and unfollowing is not allowed.
>>
>>618999

It's fast, easy, and I can't code.

>>619177

Not a chance, sorry. Plenty of people sell tweets on fiverr though

>>619182

I'm going to run this solo until the wheels fall off, but what did you have in mind?

>>619198

It is. This is why I write scripts that "slow churn". Tweepi makes it easy.
>>
>>619319
How slow? 1 follow/unfollow a second, or slower?
>>
>>619319
Cool, thanks anyway.
>>
>>611774
stefan?
>>
>>619070

OP has a dirt cheap laptop on which he runs everything. Why spend dozens of hours making a script for which a windows app already exists?
>>
>>619319
what exactly do you mean by "slow churn"? You don't unfollow everybody that doesn't follow you at the same time?
>>
>>619464
which app?
>>
>>619546
https://github.com/rhiever/twitter-follow-bot
OP from another thread posted this, I tried it and it works great.
>>
>>619571
Could somebody, please, tell me step by step how to install it!
>>
>>619571

This seems like a much more eloquent solution compared to my scripts, and an excuse to learn a programming language. Where should I start learning Python? CodeAcademy?
>>
>>619608
>>619629
You don't even need to be able to code in Python.
I've got it to work today and I've never done anything in Python before.
>>
>>619634
Yeah, but how do you set up the library? Do you have to use cmd?
>>
>>619546
>which app?

Tweepi, the app OP uses and the app that >>618999 for some reason recommended that he scrap in favor of using Twitter's API. Except that Twitter's API requires an app too so in effect OP would be throwing away an easy to use functional app and struggling with coding his own app for no reason.
>>
Why doesn't twitter auto kill affiliate links like Reddit does?
>>
>>619667
because they can use these accounts to inflate their numbers.
>>
>>617062

I have no fucking idea what purpose twitter serves.
>>
can you show us one of your twitter accaunt? for example
>>
File: 1362537132222.jpg (312KB, 950x724px) Image search: [Google]
1362537132222.jpg
312KB, 950x724px
>>611692

How do you pay taxes on this?
>>
>>619571
That seems to have problem once you have over 5000 followers.
>>
File: Z7IVtLZr.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Z7IVtLZr.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
I just hit 1K followers in 5 days using Tweepi. Thanks OP. I got a lot of jailbait following me even though I was following followers of stock traders. Don't know how that happened. But no complaints here. Pic related.
>>
>>620361

>he thinks more than 2% of twitter profiles are actually real
>>
>>620417

>He thinks he's a know it all
>Sits at home on hacker group 4chan all day
>jacks off to Volafile links posted on /b/
>Mom won't leave him alone
>>
File: Headache.jpg (720KB, 1157x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Headache.jpg
720KB, 1157x1080px
>>620423
>hacker group 4chan
>hacker group
>>
>>620433
I think that was the joke.
>>
>>611692
What do you think about competition in the scene? Do you think it's still worth to go in right now?
>>
>>619634
What phone number did you use when twitter asked for the app development?

Op, if you are still here, at what amount of followers did you start to post affiliate links?
>>
>>620543
Not OP but the phone number is probably for account verification and he already answered the second question.
>>
>>611692

So what? 4000$ is nothing, it's peanuts.
>>
>>620610
I meant that you need phone number to run the bot and asked what number did (>>620543) use.

Thanks, I found it!
>>
>>620630
meant to
>>619634
>>
>>620625

Never stop stroking that dick anon
>>
>>620423
please throw away your computer, cell phone, tablet, and stop living immediately OLD MAN.
>>
For posting the actual content, i currently use Hootsuite. So basically I spend about an hour or two per account to plan the posts (manually add images + short text/tags) for the upcoming month.
Is this the way to do it, or can you script this as well? (not familiar with the whole scripting thing)
>>
>>621221

I script image posts because hootsuite ones don't show inline. You just get their shitty ow.ly link unless you spring for premium.

If anybody knows a free content scheduler that doesn't suck shit like hootsuite I'd love to hear about it.
>>
>>621308
you're right about the ow.ly shit... that was bothering me as well
just tried out bufferapp.com and it seems to be offering exactly the same pro's as hootsuite AND shows images inline
>>
>>621325
however, free account is limited to 10 scheduled posts.. -_-
>>
>>621360

That's two days on my accounts... Maybe I could script something to load it every 48 hours
>>
>>621308
you could try iftt its pretty good
>>
>>621308
i can't seem to figure out how to script an image post directly on twitter? Could you explain the process?
>>
>>621367
tweetdeck maybe?
>>
>>621421

Tweetdeck looks promising, thank you
>>
>>621395
I coded my own bot in Java, but here is what it does;
1. The bot first 'clicks' and puts some text into the post.
2. The bot picks a image from a specific folder at random. If < 5mb, look for a different image.
3. The bot finds the element to upload images by classname ("file-input") and 'types' the image path into it.
3. The bot then deletes the text, and presses the post button.

I'm trying to allow my bot to work in the background of my own PC. Some website elements (Such as the posting form) will retract into their smaller forms when unclicked.
But the 'Post Image' element hides when the posting form is small. Yet posting form keeps going small when 'I' am not focused on it (In the background). So to work around this, I post some text into the field first. As the posting form will not get smaller again if text is already in it.
Then it types the image to upload and posts it.
I also plan on having a .txt with every one of my images that I can set up and have the program check if said txt file exists, if so, use it's contents to write a post. To make it seem even less animated.

I'm using selenium as the API for my program. So, of course, depending on what you're doing, these methods might not work for you.
From what I understand, alot of you are just letting a program control your mouse and keyboard than automate it from there. But saying as how I 'want' to use this PC, and I want to add some 'organic like' qualities to my bot, I'm doing it my own way instead of that.
Regardless, hopefully I can be of some help.

And no, I will not upload my bot. I just finished it yesterday and I'm working out some bugs. It's also 'hardcoded' to use my PC and I don't feel like making the code portable.
I also figure the more bots are available, the more this will lose it's 'value'.
As well as I don't want twitter to possibly change how some things work just because of my bot going public.
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.