[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas on how to make $5 per day online and in a fairly passive way.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: New_five_dollar_bill.jpg (327KB, 835x354px) Image search: [Google]
New_five_dollar_bill.jpg
327KB, 835x354px
Ideas on how to make $5 per day online and in a fairly passive way.
>>
>>490951
Invent domain names that will eventually get used?
>>
Do mturk for 7 hours while you watch your faggot animes
>>
>>490977
>mturk
>passive
kek
>>
Make mobile apps, lots of them, make sure they are how somehow useful even if for a niche.

I make 100$ per day, passive.
The only work I had was coding it.
If you can't code, well...
>>
>>490951
this

i troll forums some centered around stocks, law, education, pop culture (best and fastest impact) and they all have their own memes and key words or phrases that come up

the second I notice one i buy the domain name, out of the hundreds ive bought and keep so far about 90 have sold, some for laughable amounts (it was time to cut it loose and break even) some that were insane (few thousand, they rarely ever turned into "big" sites

but overall im in the green
>>
>>490998
How do you go about finding the people who want to buy the domain names?

Seems like you'd have to advertise.
>>
>>491028
Part 2:

- Offers (Radio) – paid to listen to free, online radio. You earn money every 30 minutes when you enter the captcha that pops up. There is no limit to the amount you can earn for this. After entering the captcha, it usually takes around an hour for your Clixsense account to be credited.
- Offers (general) – the rest of the items under the offers section range from installing apps, to signing up for newsletters or free services, to paying offers. Paying offers require you to actually pay for a service, and you are then credited a specified amount to your Clixsense account. Paying offers include things like ordering products, online gambling sites and online subscriptions amongst others.
- ClixGrid – as a standard user, you get 30 chances each day to win at ClixGrid. This is basically a lottery, where you click on random squares on a grid, which can potentially pay out if you pick the winning square. The winning square is random and changes every day.
- Tasks – Clixsense offers tasks from Crowdflower, where you are paid to do small online tasks, such as verifying search engine information.

Finally, didn't we do this exact thread like a fucking week ago? I even got a couple of referrals from sending out the same link.

Anyway, it's inspired me to research how to make money online, and write about on a blog or something. Still in the draft stage.
>>
Does anyone have any positive experiences typing online? I Searched a bit on it because I can type well and it looks like everyone wants you to send money before you start, and fuck that.

Some people claim if you get an in it can actually make pretty good money.
>>
>>491010
Flippa
>>
>>491028
>>491031
thanks /biz/raeli lol
looking forward to make some shekels
>>
>>491031
And how much have you made this far and how long have you been using this? And how long per day?
>>
>>491031
Also can i do multiple things at the same time? Listen to radio and click on ads, can i klick on multiple ads in different tabs or must i stay on the actual page?
>>
>>490996
Well what?
>>
>>491156
It's not too difficult to pull $5 - $10 in less that two hours, although I'm looking at ways to increase that with the paid offers. Been using for about a week.

Yes, you can listen to radio (download a Firefox add on that mutes that tab) and do other things. The ads, not so much. You have to have that tab maximized, which is not a problem if you have 2 screens.

The real money, however, is in the surveys.

How much have I made? About $20 so far.
>>
>>491326
>The real money, however, is in the surveys.
>How much have I made? About $20 so far.
lol, you tapped into that mother lode
>>
>>491334
Yeah it's definitely not like it can replace an income.

Some one the ways are fairly passive, which is good if you HAVE to be at a computer and would otherwise just be fucking around. Like when I'm on conference calls, I'll just idly click on things while the other people on the call drone on.
>>
>>491362
How much per add, radio and survey? And how long does the surveys take to finish?
>>
>>491366
About $0.01 per ad, $0.03 per captcha for radio and it varies from survey to survey, but a couple of bucks. Generally takes about 10-15mins each if you're quick as fuck, can take longer though
>>
Use that 20 dollars to advertise your referral link, reinvest over and over again
>>491326
>>
How do I register or whatever a domain name ?
>>
Qriket.com
>>
>>491573
Do you have to be honest pr you can lie to conplete the suvey?
>>
>>491583
How to advertise it
>>
>>490996
how many apps did you make?
how long did it take you on average to finish an app?
are they free? if so how do you make income?
tips for a starter mobile developer?
>>
>>490951
>Ideas on how to make $5 per day online and in a fairly passive way.

Have $203,686.42 in a 0.9% online savings account
>>
Passive income is only feasible for the ultrarich. You're better off getting a second job.
>>
>>491326
What do the surveys involve? Do you need to put in your personal info or can it just be gibberish?

Do you reckon it's possible to write a script to automatically fill them out?
>>
>>491650
Not that guy, but I've developed a few free fairly popular Android apps (~15k downloads total). Nothing is monetised because I want to build a portfolio of quality apps and I can get more downloads from a free app and better ratings from one without ads. Plus paying for things and ads are both shit.
>how long did it take you on average to finish an app?
It depends. Some things work on solidly for a week and finish completely in that time (maybe 50 hours), some things are on more of a backburner and I work on them a few hours at a time over a few months.
>are they free? if so how do you make income?
If his apps are free, the answer will be ads
>tips for a starter mobile developer?
Always make something that has a purpose. Don't needlessly copy something else, work out where it fails and improve upon it. Or create something totally unique. Avoid games unless you have an amazing idea and can realise it with amazing execution - the market is saturated as fuck.
>>
>>491676
Not really any personal info, just demographic stuff.

No idea how script prof they are though
>>
>>491033
Anyone.

Pls
>>
>>491743
Typing?
>>
>>491755
Yea
>>
>>491028
>http://www.clixsense.com/?6735590
How safe is this?
Do I need to give my credit info for them to deposit? seems like a scam, thats what scary about the internet.
>>
We make sites/blogs, sign them up for AdSense/Media.net, and then click each other's ads for $$$.

Long story: Really, I'd call this grayhat, but some of you may find this useful, especially if you're on a shoestring budget and have some extra time to make cash. Google's AdSense and Yahoo's Media.net offer relatively good money for little work -- you can easily make $3-$5 per click (which only takes around 7-10 mins to finish).

You don't have to take my word for it; we've got a huge community on Palringo, as well as splinter communities on IRC and Skype. We've been doing this successfully for just under a decade now in total, and it pretty much pays for my schooling/bills.

I am a reputable leader of my own group on Palringo, and there are dozens of rooms you can join to exchange links. There are 2-3 really good rooms, which I will be glad to direct you to as well. The biggest room has over 400 members.

type [adsense boost exchangers] turns blue click it and put omgham as password.
>>
>>491028
I signed up last week. Did a few surveys and I never got credited.
>>
>>490977
Anyone actually made any money with that?
How does amazon pays? With bank account deposits or amazon wallet?
>>
>>492090
can't find it :S
>>
>>492054
No, you do not need credit card info, and there is no deposit. You do need something like Paypal though for them to give you your money (or they do cheques).

The link is fine, the numbers are for a referral.
>>
>>492248
What's your user name? They won't credit your account if you don't qualify for the survey based on your demographics.

That is why you go through a bunch of questions at the beginning, like what country/state/age/sex/income etc.
>>
>>491655
FUCKING THIS
Low-risk investments that make 5% per year are easy to find. You would only need to invest $36500 to make $5 per day.

$5 per day is less than $2000 in a year. Having a goal of making this amount of money is absurd. Bums begging for money on street corners make a lot more than this.
>>
Invest $40k in an index fund. You'll generally make $5/day this way.
>>
File: mtark.png (25KB, 772x312px) Image search: [Google]
mtark.png
25KB, 772x312px
>>492256
occasional mturker here. amazon pays out to amazon payments account, which you can then withdraw to a bank account or just spend on things on amazon.
>>
Yeah. Keep being funny and skeptical. That will bring you money for sure. I understand you should trust everything that you find on the internet, but just use your fucking common sense people. If blogger threads are on 4chan for around 3 years now, do you think that this shit doesn't work? People post those threads for lulz? Just fucking try it.
>>
>>492712

Got any advice on how to get good with it?
>>
>>491033
This.

I have tried to find typing jobs online but they seem to be outsourced to poor countries.

Anyone have any success with typing online?
>>
Easy man. probux com / ? r= Federicocc
dont forget the dots and spaces. be patient in the beginning and in one month will be only profit
>>
Why don't you faggots just buy and sell bitcoins on localbitcoins all day for profit
>>
>>492090

why would you continue down this path for so long? why not branch out and get legitimate traffic, instead of relying on this silly shit?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.