[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ has ruined my life. I have always been a smart, frugal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: woak.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
woak.png
830KB, 808x805px
/biz/ has ruined my life.

I have always been a smart, frugal, reserved, and cautious person. I never in my life would I have thought that I would be someone telling a story like this.

Last year I met the love of my life. Up until that point my life was lonely, bleak, and sad. I was a NEET through my 20s and 30s. I lived with my aging parents. Eventually they died and I moved out and got a minimum wage job and an apartment. I'm approaching 45 now.

We met at a convention and had instant chemistry. She was married but her husband didn't share her hobbies or understand her on the same level I did. She left him, and came to live with me. We got married in a small ceremony of our own.

I've never been in love. I've had prostitutes over the years, but never a real relationship until now. I thought I would be alone forever but meeting her changed all that.

In the process, she sold her house. She took her half (some $100k), and put it away in savings.

Since we had no immediate need for the large sum of cash, I had the bright idea of investing it in hopes of making a few extra bucks. I mean, it takes money to make money, right? Some extra money on the side to help us if we decide to have kids and the wife is out of work for a while.

That is when I started browsing /biz/. That's when it all starts going wrong.
>>
This shit again.

Why try to predict the market when an AI can do it for you
https://cryptomon.io/chart/bitstamp/btcusd/hour#knneighhbors
>>
>>3515705
how reliable is this?
>>
>>3515679
if you steal a girl from her guy she's going to do the same to you later, you should know this. Don't trust dishonorable whores. Not reading the rest.
>>
File: asdasdsad.png (130KB, 1858x1014px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdsad.png
130KB, 1858x1014px
>>3515726
looks almost too good to be true
>>
>>3515679
inb4 DGB shill
>>
File: white_head_shape.png (262KB, 650x504px) Image search: [Google]
white_head_shape.png
262KB, 650x504px
>>3515762
he wil be dead by the time she does it so who cares bruh
>>
>>3515726
looks good, follows my TA, never heard of it tho
>>
>>3515770
predicted the current reversal on hourly perfectly though
>>
File: submarine.png (59KB, 1156x904px) Image search: [Google]
submarine.png
59KB, 1156x904px
>>3515788
also mfw weekly prediction
>>
File: btc.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
btc.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>3515679

So i went ahead and did it, on my own, my wife having zero knowledge. I only invested in a coin I thought was stable, and doing all the right things. This was the end of June, and I went all in on Golem. Yes yes, I know, diversify! All that good stuff. I know. I ignored that. Unfortunately the price didnt agree, and after it plunged for a full month I abandoned ship and put all my investment in NEO. But it was a nightmare I couldn't escape: every coin I touched turned to shit. But I didn't want to fall for the day trading trap, so I held. I held even as I'd lose thousands of dollars in a day.

By the beginning of this month I just broke. I started staying up all night trading. I ended up trading my way into oblivion.

To add to all this, my wife just told me she is pregnant.

I've tried to keep it secret from my wife, but it's getting hard to hide. The stress has taken a physical toll on me. I haven't slept in days. I've been taking caffeine pills on an empty stomach - I can't bring myself to eat anything. I've dropped t least 10 pounds. There is a constant tightness in my chest and upper body and sometimes my heart beats in a weird way and I get lightheaded. I cannot stop thinking about how much I've fucked up, how much I've fucked up my wife's future and my child's future. I am clearly not happy at all and have no ability to truly enjoy myself or be myself. I have to pretend to be happy when I am out with my wife, and im sure I am doing a shitty job.
>>
>>3515851
You cant be stupid enough to play with 100k only by yourself if you are not a pro. You should have hired someone experienced to do it for you
>>
WE
ARE
DIGIMARINES
>>
>>3515770
>>3515787
>>3515788
>>3515823
What the fuck? No way, I could make serious gains off of this.
>>
File: www.png (423KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
423KB, 808x805px
>>3515851

Looking back I ask myself, why did i do it if things were fine? I had a decent/steady job, i had money in the bank, I was happy with my life, and I loved everyone in it. I could have just let it sit in an account and just go through life a half step ahead and just enjoyed it. But instead, thanks to /biz/, thoughts of extra money started popping into my head, and the things that we could do with it. I chased the dollar when I didnt need to, and I paid ever so dearly. I learned I do not have the emotional strength to invest. I would watch my investments daily, almost constantly. I would get upset, I would get happy. I couldnt sleep. I couldnt concentrate.

I keep thinking: how do I tell my wife about this? She still doesn't know.

So what is my gameplan now? Well, I've realized the only way out is to see this all the way through. Time in the market is better than timing the market. That's why I've invested all my wife's remaining money in Digibyte (DGB). I've read the white paper and those folks really know what they're doing. It's my best hope for a moonshot. It's my only hope.
>>
>>3515772
nice
>>
>>3515903
Had me going til the dgb bit
>>
>>3515903
>I'm an idiot that invested all my money into a crypto and lost
>it's all /biz/s fault
>now I'm going to invest all my savings into one crypto again

RIP
>>
>>3515932
this was a good sales pitch attempt 6.5/10 my bro
>>
Lol faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.