[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a no-coiner thread, fuck off with your ponzi coin shills.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: proudnocoiner.jpg (270KB, 1296x840px) Image search: [Google]
proudnocoiner.jpg
270KB, 1296x840px
this is a no-coiner thread, fuck off with your ponzi coin shills. I'd die than to buy your shitty bags. Real wealth is earned though acquiring productive assets, like stocks, land and RE, with the occasional dabs in options/commodities.
>>
>>3514621
Land especially. You're well on your way to your first 1000 acres, 10-30% of the way there.
>>
>>3514621
but its so old and slow and big and pact and complicated. Have you taken a look at the recent generation? You will never drop your own bags.
>>
>>3514621
Define 'productive assets'
>>
File: 20170325_142759.jpg (301KB, 1439x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_142759.jpg
301KB, 1439x2560px
>>3514621
Man you're the same sad guy trying to flex with 6 digits in your bank account. Like I said in the last thread you posted, gotta risk it for the biscuit. There's 10x moon missions happening every week, no reason some poor anon can't flip a quick buck, why u gotta be so mad lol
>>
>>3514621
dude

admit it

you're fucking poor
>>
>>3514658
i really is pretty easy.
fuckin almost quadrupled my money last nigh through korecoin alone.
>>
>>3514703
I found korecoin but too late. How did you spot it before the moon mission?
>>
>>3514658
Wanna be my sugar daddy?

>>3514703
>>3514727
Not him, but I saw KORE on Bittrex's big gainers thing and knew it was gonna moon. I saw it go from $5 to $7, and today it crashed back down to under $6.
>>
>>3514727
i literally just picked a random riser on coinmarketcap and put 100 bucks in it when it was 2 dollars last night
>>
>>3514703
"pretty easy"
>>3514784
"abritarily picks random riser on coinmarketcap" yeh no shit it's easy when you luck out haha. I wonder how legit just investing in any kinda decent gainer with decent volume on CMC is.
>>
>>3514781
Lol my wife wouldn't like that very much

>Inb4 Chad/Tyrone jokes
>>
File: 1297420525407_ORIGINAL.jpg (24KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
1297420525407_ORIGINAL.jpg
24KB, 650x460px
>>3514658

strange, why do you post paper accounts statements? It is almost as if you didn't have online access? Could it be you just stole daddy's account statements from his cabinet.

I was wondering how anyone who had the ability to get to 7 figures would ever touch the shitpile that is crypto. Then I realized it must be his autistic son.

HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>3514905
I just keep reposting the same picture I've had a while because I'm too lazy to update.

Believe what you want, doesn't change the fact that you're supremely poor for the position you said you have in the last thread. High ranking executive who handles hundreds of millions of dollars in Chinese high rises and you still only have 6 figures.

I didn't make my money in crypto, I said I only started a few months ago trading crypto for fun with 0.1% of my net worth. You still shouldn't rag on it; money is money
>>
>>3514621
Yes you can be rich in 30 40 years if you have no money and working at a minmum wage job. Or not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.