[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: bat.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bat.png
28KB, 300x300px
This may be your last chance to get in anons.
Don't make me come online tomorrow and see all these whining threads of people who didn't buy before the moon.
>>
already had 50%

just wait until it reaches 5k again
>>
>>3514476
It's already up 3% though? You think it will soar higher?
>>
File: 1505600924063.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1505600924063.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>Buy this shit so I can dump on you

Nice try Schlomo
>>
>>3514495
Yeah I am fairly confident, if I weren't I would've dumped at a profit already
>>3514507
Just trying to give a heads up to those unaware. I'm not saying you should buy, just don't flood the board with whine threads tomorrow when you see the green percentages.
>>
>>3514580
Why tommorrow?
>>
>>3514507
mercury update isnt even released yet, there's a moon on the way and its a gamble to trade some BAT for quick profit only to see it moon by 150% a few days later..
>>
Pretty bullish consolidation rn. Moon incoming.
>>
>>3514801
WHEN THO????
>>
Mercury is priced in
>>
>>3514507
>BAT
>shit
Pick one.
>>
>>3515396
The concept of mercury is priced in, the specific partnerships and websites along with brave payments aren't known yet though.

Imagine some big sites like wikipedia ect opting into Brave payments. Would be huge.
>>
>>3515428
It'll be a long time to wait to see that, im torn between cashing out on the mercury release or risking to see if it gets real adoption.
>>
>>3515428
Exactly. This has a ton of potential.
>>
Okay BAT noob here. What exactly does this cypto do, and why is it a moon mission?
>>
>>3515584
One of the dev team is a lovecraftian horror.
>>
>>3515588
That sounds pretty good. what else? What's this garbage I'm hearing about a mercury update?
>>
>>3515617
When the mercury update releases every brave user starts getting free BAT and it will crash the market yet the astute minds of /biz/ know that you need to sell low to buy high and so it's a safe coin to bet on.
>>
>>3515631
Interesting, so they're using the browser reward as initiative for both the currency and the browser itself.

Smart, I think I'll buy in.
>>
>>3515664
Yes, it's a way of incentivizing users not to use ad blockers - you receive BAT for watching ads. I don't know how they can concurrently make good on their USP of being a private browser as companies will only pay for directed ads but there is a use for it. As stated i think the mercury update will actually result in a devaluation but long term i think it has legs.
>>
>>3515702
I think I'll take that risk. I see a short term spike at least. Should be worth while on that merit alone.
>>
>>3515584
It's basically a browser with targeted advertising.
>>
lets hope for a quick moon so we can quickly switch to lisk before rebranding amirite
>>
>>3516079

Any date on that?
>>
>>3516118
I'm afraid not, iirc it was stated in the last ama that it will be done in multiple phases during Q4. Asia tour is going on at the moment so maybe they will reveal something there - who knows
>>
>>3516079
Same, Lisk is cheap and going sideways, almost certain it will moon
>>
>>3515428
How can it be priced in when the fucking price is what it was a month ago, it's still under ATH and it's the BIGGEST RELEASE THEY'VE EVER HAD
>>
This cheeky 80btc sellwall whale, ridonculous
>>
>>3516623
You should be thanking that whale, once Mercury releases, you better believe that sell wall is going down and then the REAL mission begins.
>>
>>3516765
1 month later, Mercury still hasen't been realsed
>>
It's refreshing to see /biz/ didn't try and use this opportunity to PnD this coin. It has muh solid dev team and an aggressive roadmap, which is why I invested initially. Anons would do well to stock up while this coin sleeps under $0.30.
>>
1.5 billion tokens means this shit will never break 50 cents. Its a good buy as it hit 30 cents before
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.