[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posw rising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 3d-logo.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3d-logo.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
2500 now; its double from last week...
Feels alot like last april
You can hate posw but if you're here you love money take my advice and make some with posw.
>>
It'll rise like the cream to the top

Ohhhh yeahh
>>
tfw still holding my bags from May bought at 10k+. I had given up all hope, will hold it we reach $10
>>
>>3514406
it'll hit ATH again anon, it's a pretty common pattern.
>>
POSW is a shit coin. Will always be a pajeet shit coin. They can't even protect the customers of there third world looking crappy website. Looks like the front end guy was banging hookers while he was coding.

Give me a break. Only reason I bought some is to do a 2x because all the MN retards are on board.
>>
>>3514419

It only needs to reach like half way up its ATH in btc for me to be in the green since btc has 3x since then
>>
>>3514387

My body is ready.

>>3514387
>>
>>3514434
posw.io
new website launched.
>>
Mark my words with a screencap. Less than fourteen hours friend
>>
Holding 3k coins for a while now, for some reason I have faith in these pajeets.
>>
reporting 20k ! this is the most resilent project so far , great team .They have learned from the errors of the past .Pos is the future and there is a lot of gains to make on it.
>>
>>3514549
New pajeets running it gonna be good
>>
looks like its about to moon.
>>
>>3514434
"Pajeet Pajeet! Sqwuak! Pajeet!"
>>
>tfw only 7200 pos
pls dip again, need to fill my bags
>>
File: 1505655504648.png (55KB, 1897x299px) Image search: [Google]
1505655504648.png
55KB, 1897x299px
>>3514370
newfags are getting btfo again. feels like I'm back in April

also,

>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936045.0
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651096.0 (read Mario241077's post on the 5th page)

This posw is purely a highly coordinated scam. posw has a /biz/ scam team and where the posw dev communicates this /biz/ scam team on their discord to "pump" posw so that the dev and the scam team can finally offload their bags.

Their website has a lot of security holes and you could lose all your coins anytime.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Prepare pink wojaks if you didn't listen to me and you lost all your money.
>>
>>3514717
>fudding this hard
>Debunked btctalk threads

someone got wind of the news
>>
>>3514717
You're the fudding liar from the previous thread. I dont mind fudders but I dont like liars.

We already debunked those threads. Their website has not been in operation for awhile because of renovation. There is no discord, only the slack. You're accusations have no proof. Looks like someone wants cheap coins
>>
>>3514370
Piece of shit wallet
>>
>>3514370
What’s the point of this coin?

I understand the service of all in one staking but the posw coin itself isn’t needed for that.
>>
>>3514717
Invoking the scam meme on biz. I thought we were passed this kind of low quality fud.
>>
>>3514888
Genius. I'm going to post this every thread as well.
>>
>>3514875
You're the liar here. I proved that their website has a large security hole, and now I will prove it to your scamming face again:

>Their website has not been in operation for awhile because of renovation.
>https://poswallet.com/POSW/
Can still access their website, you fucking loser.
>>
>>3514717
Hah you're a fagget they don't have discord
>>3514898
Its going to be the first coin with trustless staking thats what
>>
>>3514972
You didn't prove shit, lol. Literally every web hosted service has security issues. Their website is online but regs are closed.

You're the worst biz has to offer... Fudding liars
>>
File: maine-coon-in-snow.jpg (176KB, 822x598px) Image search: [Google]
maine-coon-in-snow.jpg
176KB, 822x598px
Posw at 3k on topia

We fucking mooning
>>
we going to 10k and higher anons
>>
>>3514465
looks sick

>>3514717
lol. no. sorry you lost money on it before
>>
How many coins you guys holding??
>>
>>3515663
10k, feeling good anon
>>
>>3515767
71k here.. Bought 40k 2 days ago at 1600 sats.. Feeling comfy.. The other 31k I bought at 16k sats.. I just never sold.. Hope it pays off big time
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.