[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the future: Boomers Winning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: baby-boomers.jpg (35KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers.jpg
35KB, 620x413px
Here is how it plays out boys:

-King boomer Dimon crashes your crypto market
-boomers finally exit all wall st. positions
-world is in turmoil
-your market goes even lower
-boomers gobble up all the crypto market for pennies on the dollar with their wall st. profits
-millenials lose
-boomers win
>>
they'll be dead by then LMAO
>>
my theory is that this bear market will last for a while until people start to lose hope. Another major dip will come to shake off the hodlers.

Whales acumulate again very cheap and then the really big pump begins.

Screen cap this shit.
>>
>>3513368
"Doctors have told me that just before death, the human body will take one more shot of adrenaline to stay alive. The same is true of a dead business, and usually employees will see signs of desperation in low pricing. In one last attempt to keep the store open, management will low-ball the market for a month or two to turn the place around. The only problem is that bills are paid with margin dollars, and negative margin sales will usually speed up the demise. Ridiculously low pricing is a real sign of death for a company."

http://www.prosalesmagazine.com/business/operations/top-10-signs-your-business-may-be-closing_o
>>
>>3513407

wow what a unique and extreme prediction.
>>
>>3513407
crypto is the easiest market to manipulate, it won't go down significantly for an extended period of time since it was to go up and down for money to be made. What people think is irrelevant since most only have a few thousands and that is nothing compared to the read whales
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.