[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>february i make a thread telling /biz/ that i have a plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>february i make a thread telling /biz/ that i have a plan to open a cyber-cafe/repair shop in Brazil and asking how could i make the money (i have a bad score so no loans)
>some anons offers me the money to do so
>i talk to them and i choose one of them to partney with
>after proving him i am not a nigerian prince, he lends me the money
>i open the store in mid-february
>each month things getting better
I own it all to /biz/ and mainly to mister A. nonymous who trusted me with his money.
I hope success to all of you guys.
>>
>>3513217
Congrats man you got really lucky that some guy would just trust with you his money. Good job with the store too :)
>>
>>3513217
GIBE ME SOME BTC PLS
I REPORT U
>>
>>3513371
Thanks man.
>>3513383
No bitcoins atm, only cash.
>>
File: OI-YOU-THEMAN-MOTHERFUCKER.jpg (74KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
OI-YOU-THEMAN-MOTHERFUCKER.jpg
74KB, 752x501px
>>3513217
I remember you. Good luck and godpseed.
Not even joking, I applaud anyone on this shithole of a board who has actually put some work into making a business idea come together. That's rare and means you're gonna make it closer to lambo land than 95% of these fuckers.
>>
toda lan é assaltada, alem de e assaltarem, irao roubar os itens para reparo,bro
>>
your shop looks pretty shitty desu
>>
>>3513217
boa sorte irmãozinho, que deus proteja teu negócio dos assaltos
>>
>>3513627
>lan

?
>>
>>3513451
i hope you have a shit ton of security features outside of the photo that we can't see

otherwise all your money will have gone for waste
>>
>>3513698
well you look pretty gay, so
also, at least he has one you sack of shit
>>
sugestao, faca reparo via delivery. Assim ninguem ira te roubar e divugue na rede
>>
>>3513217

Uma delicia.
>>
Youll know better than us to keep that shit locked up but grats OP start mining some coins in that goldmine GOOD LUCK
>>
>>3513217
I remember you, was in the thread. Good on you op!
>>
Is this thread in the archive somewhere? What was the deal? You got some cash to open your shop and you pay him back? More pictures?
>>
In brazil are you cray, you going to robbed/raped.
>>
>>3513977
Bump
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.