[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CVC... to the moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: contemporary-paintings.jpg (99KB, 559x416px) Image search: [Google]
contemporary-paintings.jpg
99KB, 559x416px
get in you faggots.... do you like being poor????
>>
>>3010578
only someone who wants to stay poor would buy in right now
>>
Already in. Target? One freaking dollar.
>>
>>3010594

even one dollar is cheap considering the marketcap that NEO and Omise are at.
>>
>>3010639
That's what I'm saying. This is the new NEO.
>>
JUST LIKE SIGT WAS GOING TO REACH A DOLLAR
>>
>>3010855
Neo is constantly shilled as chinese eth. Civic isn't the next anything. It's randomly mooning like many shitcoins before it, and if you buy into it now you're a retard that deserves to lose thier money when it comes crashing down at the end of the day
>>
>>3010895

You need Civic if you want to get into the 0x ICO, pretty soon most crypto exchanges will adopt it because it takes the burden and cost away from them doing their own KYC/AML checks for Tier verification. It has the potential to replace Lifelock someday and Lifelock brings in almost $600 MILLION in revenue every year alone. This is real-world use not just pump and dumps.
>>
>>3010925
That's if you are HODLing, and if you are, then now isn't the right time to buy anyway, because the price is still going to dip anyway. Anyone who wants in should hold out until it goes down to at most 9000 sats
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.