[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am here to shill you this shitcoin. An interesting project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: qxucn1f.png (16KB, 1200x300px) Image search: [Google]
qxucn1f.png
16KB, 1200x300px
I am here to shill you this shitcoin.
An interesting project indeed, with only a 25k marketcap
Get in before it hits cryptopia
I am not saying this is going straight into top 100, but there are far worse shitcoins with 10 millions market cap
>>
Where is it atm?
What does it do?
>>
Sorry I'm all in on AssCoin - The Public Toilet Cryptocurrency
>>
>>3009532
According to their website

>CampusCoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency that aims to be used by college students worldwide for instant transactions between peers at their schools. Unlike the various forms of university provided currencies that are present today, CampusCoin aims to connect all colleges and universities with a simple to use digital currency that can be accessed directly through mobile devices. The CampusCoin team hopes to make our coin available at local stores, bars, restaurants near college campuses across the country.

This has the potential to be huge
>>
>>3009496
Is this the shirt that bancor bitch was wearing in that picture? I don't have the picture but someone who loves bancor has it.
>>
>>3009622
>potential to be huge
Top kek, have you ever heard of dollars and venmo.
>>
File: campuscoin.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
campuscoin.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>3009496
>>3009645
I was right, here is bancor bitch shilling campuscoin
>>
>>3009532
>This has the potential to be huge
Basically aims to spread cryptos among students, schools, universities, colleges and other institutions and it is promoting a cool system of embassdors in each of the schools to promote their shitcoin
Again, i am not saying this is a top 100 material, however, there are several useless shitcoin that have a 10m, even a 20m market cap and i think we are heading there. Right now it has only a 30k marketcap, so a good chance to get in early into something promising
>>
Hasn't this been around since 2014?
>>
>>3009660
Nice discovery, i didnt know that
So we are definitely going up
>>
>>3009663
date on article is September 2014
http://www.dailycal.org/2014/09/14/campuscoin-brings-another-cashless-alternative-campus/
>>
>>3009689
No it just means that bancor bitch got jumped ship from campuscoin when she realised it wasn't going anywhere.
>>
>>3009660
another kikecoin then?
>>
>>3009699
That seems to be the old chain, this one was released on the 27th of july
>>
>>3009496
ok where this thing is going ? I want to know
>>
>>3009702
That's my guess. If you read the article >>3009694 it looks like campuscoin is only for Berkeley fags.

>>3009706
oldchain/newchain what's the difference and why would a new chain succeed where an old chain failed?

I've been wrong before though so I'm not meaning to FUD. Just calling it like I see it.
>>
>>3009742
Np and i am not actually meaning to shill, i am just saying among all the other shitcoins that float around 10-20 sats this is the most promising and if they release their campusapp we may see sweet earnings
IMHO its just to dump in it measly 2-300 bucks and forget about them
>>
Where can this be bought?
>>
you idiots will buy anything
>>
File: 1499658173715.jpg (28KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499658173715.jpg
28KB, 624x351px
>It's a currency, but for ____!
>>
>>3009854
Kek you can say that for 99% of the shitcoins, none of them as an actual use, all of them have millions in market cap, this one has just 30k, for now
Its a chance to get into something early.
>>
I'm buying, might end up being able to pump it on biz. Only 15 sats
>>
>>3009854
>It's like friendster, but for college students
Surely that concept could never succeed
-Anon, 2004
>>
>>3009971
>>3009897
Have fun with your bags. Maybe by 2020 you'll be able to use them at the local community college student store.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.