[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh look. A garbage scam shitcoin by chinks has managed to shill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1384.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.png
5KB, 225x225px
Oh look. A garbage scam shitcoin by chinks has managed to shill and bruteforce to one bill. Lets all pretend this is real. Sure not another DGB. Sure the fact that the chinese are soulless garbage who never created a project worth a damn.not just a copy and paste job of other coins. Lets all pretend this is real its going to ten billguys surely if we keep peetending itll just keep going up forever. no one will ever stop and realize the coin is a scam were all just going to be rich
>>
>>3008371
either genuinely retarded
or a noneo
either way, BTFO
>>
>>3008377
You should be careful about what price you buy in, it will fall, just to what we don't know yet
>>
To be honest, neautists are the most insufferable on the board. At least, bancor shills were annoying the pol nu-males.

I'll ride the WAVES instead.
>>
File: (You).jpg (40KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
40KB, 539x960px
>>3008371
COPE
O
P
E
>>
>>3008371

Calm down; I dropped the ball on NEO around August despite the fact that I was holding it religiously for a month, Yeah it was a bad move and I ended up on missing out but I can assure you that the pump is coming to an end and the dissonance between the reality and speculation will soon start FUD and all the holders will get JUST"D; back around 10$ by the end of the month, maybe less. It is pretty much the next digibyte.
>>
>>3008571
t. guy who has absolutely no idea what he is talking about
>>
>>3008371
Honestly people saying its going back to $12 sound like the same people who thought ETH would be under $100. Its still too early to tell. I bought NEO at $17 but definitely sold too early.
>>
>>3008571
We're in for a correction but that's just stupid.

Even if it goes back down to $10 the long term looks golden for NEO.
>>
>>3008571
Its funny. why do DGBs keep happening? they won the lottery but theyre in such denial they actualky believed their own lies. its $25 and they still wont sell. its hilarious watching the flaws of the human mind.
>>
>>3008571
I'm in the same boat as you anon. I bought in early at 70k, I rode a few waves and did very well but stupidly became a fiatmarine for the fork and sold at 292k. I am very angry at myself for selling
While I think it is overpriced now, a realistic floor will most likely be around 500k, there's too many bagholders to sell below now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.