[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
78KB, 300x300px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>went all in at ath hehe..heheeeeeeeeeee
>>
hey, thank you for buying my coins
>>
Why would anyone even touch this fake bitcoin? Its like buyin copper bars with gold colour for 20% or so of the price of real gold bars
>>
>>3007235
Every coin is a P&D scam.
>>
>>3007190
The only reason to hold this shit is my distrust for chink niggers.

They are going to pull some shit.
>>
it shit sels good
panic dump cannot be infinity
>>
File: 1502257252043.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1502257252043.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
>>3007190
SATOSHIS VISION HAS FAILED ME
>>
File: 1500883323152.jpg (55KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1500883323152.jpg
55KB, 645x968px
I tried to warn you dumb cashcucks but you wouldn't listen. You've digged your own grave, now lie in it.
>>
>>3007190
Well, I was expecting some action after BTC's difficulty adjustment.

After a bit of time scratching my head, I think the following is happening:-

> Segwit supporters are accumulating BCH and loading it up to sell at 0.4 in bittrex.

> The bigblockers have got wise to that and since it would be uneconomical to pump the coin to make it more profitable than bitcoin to mine (therefore good reason for hashpower to switch) they are letting the price fall more and pumping other things, like NEO.

> After the next Bitcoin fork (Segwit 2x vs core), I predict we will see some more monkey business - hashpower will be lower on the main chain at this point and I would expect price to be reduced in the short to medium term. I wouldnt be surprised if the 0.4 sell wall organically comes down, or is eaten up by the big blockers then but to be honest many factors are at play.
>>
>>3008026
>
When tho
>>
>>3008033
I'm speculating.

The next split will be August 21 - it looks like Core have changed their code on github to reject the Segwit 2x proposal.

What happens next is anyones guess - volatility for sure, pink wojaks for some or all of us and one or none of the bitcoins will prevail.

The game has only really just begun. I ended up fomoing a bitcoin on 5 bitcoin cash when it first came out and then traded another one when it was at .65, which is only a bit of my stash.

I also moved a bit into ethereum and neo. Still majority in bitcoin main and waiting to see what happens.

Its probably better for my sanity and wallet to stop speculating now and wait.
>>
>>3007235
>"b-b-b-but muh illuminati blockstream communists that gassed 6 gazillion jews in WW2"
>>
>>3008072
The game isnt over.
>>
File: 1497178488180.jpg (8KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1497178488180.jpg
8KB, 250x209px
went all in ETH
>>
File: 1351741668367.jpg (63KB, 733x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1351741668367.jpg
63KB, 733x1200px
>>3007190
dw op, you will soon be rewarded.

globalhalo.com
>>
>>3007190
Difficulty is at 13% of core. New coins won't be thrown at people below 0.13 btc.

Idiots are selling way below the price.
>>
reminder that people actually bought this crap for 1000$, s to spit on grave
S
>>
>>3008057
What happens next is clear: JarzikCoin gets destroyed just like the rest of the fork attempts.

Summerfags, when will they learn?
>>
>>3008610
oh look an aggressive core shill appeared
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.