[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a quick rundown on Byteball and the BlackBytes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: byteball.png (151KB, 634x567px) Image search: [Google]
byteball.png
151KB, 634x567px
Can I get a quick rundown on Byteball and the BlackBytes?
>>
>>3006539
byteball cheap as fuck. will go to .5 btc
>>
>>3006662
uhh, can I see the schematics on that?
>>
>>3006539
Byteball is crypto without blockchain. It uses a DAG, so in theory it is much more efficient.
>>
>>3006539
The best thing you can do about it is to check their bitcointalk thread.
People are very happy about it.

1. Airdrops brings people in.
2. People have to use the wallet to get the free money.
3. They see that the wallet is actually pretty cool.
4. Have black bytes which are basically really hard to spend right now (no actual exchange or anything), so people will keep their black bytes even if they dump their regular bytes.
5. Implement insurance (already working for flight delays for example)
6. Implement betting (can bet on sports, crypto currency prices, flight delays!)
7. Now on a phase to get stores to accept byteball by giving stores 10% discount from undistributed bytes.
8. More people actually use it (compared to 1000s of cryptos that people just use to speculate)

9. ?????
10. profit

the creator is really working hard on the wallet, and on making sure this coin succeeds. I'm all in, but it sucks that the price went down recently, could have bought more if I had waited until now.
Actually I wish I had more fiat to invest in this coin right now with these prices. Cause I think it's really undervalued right now.
Many people dumped their coins after the announcement that the coins won't give you 20% monthly increments anymore, only 10%

But that means that now the growth will be more natural and not based so much on the airdrops
>>
>>3007725
Thanks for that quick play by play

Ill probably buy 1 during the weekly dip
>>
>>3007763
keep it long term and you will get 10% compounding interest a month. (Until they run out)
And also get some black bytes for free.
Check out somewhere on how to link a BTC account to it, because if not you don't get the black bytes, even if the BTC address is empty (you don't give anyone any BTC, so don't worry, just sign a message)

Black bytes are completely untraceable, and they require some maintenance (they are literally stored in your computer, nobody knows how many you got)
And my hope is that in the future they will be worth some money too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.