[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is going on bittrex soon https://feedback.district

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: district0x.png (159KB, 1600x778px) Image search: [Google]
district0x.png
159KB, 1600x778px
This shit is going on bittrex soon
https://feedback.district0x.io/
Get in boys
>>
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing?mobile_site=true
>>
>>3005624
Nice

If you niggers haven't gotten into DNT yet you're fucking crazy
>>
File: 030408_nickelback.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
030408_nickelback.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>he doesn't want to buy for 0.04 cents and sell for 0.20 cents 2 weeks later.

It's like no coiners WANT to be poor!
>>
You guys literally can't read.

On August 7th, the district0x team put out a statement in their community Slack (attached to this article). We understand their concerns and have put the district0x listing process on-hold and we will not be listing DNT until completion of the compliance review. If you have deposited DNT tokens, please withdraw them by August 31st.

Bittrex is saying that DNT has to pay up the 5k or it won't be listed. DNT won't pay up. It's over.
>>
>>3005818
No, YOU literally can't read.

The link OP put is a poll being run by DNT's devs to measure how the userbase feels about the decision not pay the $5,000. As you can see, 76% of people disagree. And if you bothered to go to the slack, you'd see some people are essentially volunteering to pool the money (from their own pocket) to get the listing.

This is going down, and sooner rather than later.
>>
>>3005818

So whats the poll for then?
>>
>>3005818
Typical poorfag
Don't be that guy
>>
>>3005851
also in the slack the devs already said they are talking with the bittrex lawyers but they didn't talk about the 5k. Also as you can see, 75% of the votes are from people that don't give a fuck about bittrex.
Whatever happens the price keeps going up and they have a pretty cool roadmap, lots of good shit coming this way.
>>
Found out about this last month when I was talking to a wealthy Indian investment banker.Didn't buy into the ICO but i put in 1.2 BTC at 750 sat
>>
Last chance for stratis level gains
>>
>>3005851
>These polls will in no way have an outcome on the management of funds of the district0x Project, district0x Labs Ltd., or any contributions received to build out the district0x Network.

the poll doesnt make them pay, stupid ass hole
>>
This is actually the next 10x gainer.

Don't miss it because of retard fudders.
>>
>>3006499
Gonna be 20* imo
>>
>>3006493

hey retard they mean the funds they raised. the founder is using his own personal cash to facilitate the payment
>>
15 BTC buy wall on liqui... Lol hope you didn't miss the dip
>>
File: 1443553781663.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443553781663.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>mfw i transfered my entire portfoli into OMG and DNT yesterday
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.