[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cf5860539696cd7989487ecb1b6f45f9.jpg (176KB, 1600x1097px) Image search: [Google]
cf5860539696cd7989487ecb1b6f45f9.jpg
176KB, 1600x1097px
The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
>>
Wrong board gayboy
>>
wrong board gayboy
>>
Wrong board gayboy
>>
Wrong board gayboy
>>
Right board, these NEET faggots need to swallow the iron pill.
>>
>>3005341
I prefer the dump
>>
File: 192.png (537KB, 606x456px) Image search: [Google]
192.png
537KB, 606x456px
>>3005366
It really reminds me of those days. Your veins pop out, your hands are blistered, your jaw is clenching, and every breath feels like broken glass shooting through your chest. You feel like you could die, like pumping iron is all there is and you could collapse, and all you hear is the sound of clanging metal and other people screaming - that's what it's all about.
>>
It’s as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming.
>>
>>3005441
>with a woman
>>
File: 124717209501.jpg (63KB, 900x1328px) Image search: [Google]
124717209501.jpg
63KB, 900x1328px
I don't have any weak points. I had weak points three years ago, but my main thing in mind is, my goal always was, to even out everything to the point... that everything is perfect. Which means if I want to increase one muscle a half inch, the rest of the body has to increase. I would never make one muscle increase or decrease, because everything fits together now, and all I have to do is get my posing routine down more perfect, which is almost impossible to do, you know. It's perfect already.
>>
>>3005456
Do your muscles look like dampened sinewaves?
>>
IM CUMMING ALL DAY
>>
File: 1491594890046.gif (3MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491594890046.gif
3MB, 240x320px
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>tfw you just want to make money and you need a fucking PhD in Shakespeare Studies to make 100 usd
>>
>>3005341

Arnold was the greatest, but the way he talked at length about how great lifting weights is...

It was a bit much.
>>
>>3005341
he was on roids at the time. dont get me wrong, i lift brah, but that feeling of ecstasy is a product of steroid use.
also wrong board gayboy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.