[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you guys are alright, listen the fuck up. Stop buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: lain.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
Some of you guys are alright, listen the fuck up.

Stop buying coins that /biz/ shills. By the time you see a shill thread, the wise investors have already made 10-100x and are getting ready to dump.

If you want to stop crying about how /biz/ fucked you over with a FOMO buy (DGB, SIGT, XVG, etc.), stop trying to find good investments here. I'm tired of seeing idiots whining about buying at ATH.

Research some coins with low market caps. It's really not that hard. Look into their dev team, their roadmap, whitepaper and so on. If it looks like a solid investment, start buying.

Keep track of the coins development and be prepared for when they have a ready product or at least an advancement on their roadmap. This is the point where many smart investors hop on and accumulate the coin.

This is when you start making shill threads and watch the /biz/ sheep buy up your coin as it explodes. Congrats on suddenly being at the top of the food chain.

If you don't believe me, look at the history of any coin that has mooned and you'll see the same pattern every time.
>>
>>3004492
Neo has gone up nearly 10x since it was shilled here. Your hypothesis is BUSTED.
>>
>>3004492
That is why i dont post the coin im all in until I want to get rid of them. I have about $2000 in them and after my investment reaches $10k, I will shill the shit out of /biz/ and let them have my bags ;)
>>
I'm up like 500% in a month thanks to /biz/ shilling OMG, NEO, SIGT
>>
File: 1501777616070.jpg (6KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501777616070.jpg
6KB, 181x200px
>>3004492
>By the time you see a shill thread, the wise investors have already made 10-100x and are getting ready to dump.

tfw /biz/ shilled me into buying NEO at $1.40 and IOTA at $0.30
>>
>>3004509
There are definitely exceptions, some coins are solid enough to keep going.
My point is that the smart NEO/ANS investors made 20x gains while most of the people on here are praying for it to stay above $20.
>>
File: 1502211328631.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502211328631.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>3004492

every time i find a good coin somebody shills it here hours or even minutes after

we may be autistic but we're not retarded

faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 194x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 194x165px
>>3004492
This guy fucks
>>
ANS/NEO NUFF SAID.

Verge XVG will also go against your hypothesis.
>>
I'm just trying to help you guys make much better gains than you already are. Trust me on this.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>3004492

What a gay post. kys
>>
monero
morneo
nuff said
>>
>>3004492
Where to get this information? I'm new to this.
>>
>>3004820
Check out Bittrex and Coin Market Cap. I'd say by the 4th page or so you'll start finding some hidden gems. Make sure to do research before buying. The key here is to buy solid coins that are undervalued.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.