[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest Digibyte discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2892.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2892.png
5KB, 200x200px
Is this thing dying or is this one of the greatest accumulations of all time? Any re-brand news or updates at all? Rumors?

I'm holding until at least September, I'm still up 300% on DGB.
>>
lol its a pump and dump my dude.
>>
>>3003250
This is what they will do. They will reveal the rebranding along with the citi finals which will give it a new ATH.
>>
Not accumulation, just a solid coin which suffered from the repercussions if being overly shilled and gaining too much attention.

It is undervalued right now - I am already in since 535, I will only consider selling after it reaches the old ATH.
>>
File: pooper.jpg (342KB, 1681x1502px) Image search: [Google]
pooper.jpg
342KB, 1681x1502px
This should explain itself
>>
>>3003321
But what about the blatant 10 BTC walls pushing the price down? The floor seems to be 525-530s, I don't think they can drag it lower than that.
>>
Its an obvious scam, you are clearly a bagholder.

Just cut your losses. I sold mine at a 50% loss but made up for it with NEO. That's the crypto game.
>>
>>3003363
Oh, I did not look at the orderbook for a while (I based my decision on TA alone).
In this case we can indeed assume accumulation. Which is no wonder - solid tech, solid coin, low price.
>>
>>3003384
How is it a scam? I'm not trying to defend it, but please explain how it is a scam without using the words "sharpie" or "digimarines".
>>
File: 1495122079276.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1495122079276.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>3003340
takes a special kind of faggot to save an image of a guy's hairy ass with a pen stuck inside it
>>
>>3003425
>please explain how it is a scam without using the words "sharpie" or "digimarines".

DGB had (and still has) a shitload of FUD, as many people had its first serious experiences in the crypto market with it and got burned. It also had a organized fudding-campaign.

It is not a scam - it is one of the more solid coins. Expect ~$0.80 in the next 6 months.
>>
>>3003480
are you that insecure and unsure of your own sexuality

pathetic
>>
>>3003480
Its a reminder, unlike you who zoomed in
to see whats up there.
Don't like you went deep, didn't you faggot
>>
>>3003480
You don't need to save the pic
its floating all over internet..faggot
Stop staring at the pooper.
>>
>>3003250
Which do you think is more likely?
>>
>>3003556
Um, who exactly are those DGB haters that spend big time and money on organizing internet activism against a cryptocurrency worth cents?
>>
File: 1486284675460.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1486284675460.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>3003591
>>3003613
>zooming in on shithole
>staring at shithole
>projecting this hard
kek
>>
Nothing gay about an asshole, unlike a dick.
>>
>>3003652
Don't tell me you are still starring faggot.
>>
>>3003652
Now you see...whenever you think of/hear of DGB
It will remind you. You are scarred for life.
And thats the message...now you get it faggot
>>
>>3003250
DGB is related to gaming. The internet loves gaming, so they assumed the world would love dgb.
The problem is crypto is still in its infancy stages. It isn't the right time for niche coins like dgb and sia. It's the time for coins with a broad range of applications like BTC, ETH, NEO, and so on. dgb holds no chance of mooning while the aforementioned don't stabilize.
>>
>>3003774
It also didn't help that none of their shit actually worked.
>>
>>3003774
the only solid coin related to gaming is 1ST
>>
>>3003787
It got ddosed I suspect by the whales.

Jared is more focused on the other applicants and gaming comes after.
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
we are the bagmarines
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.