[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, I want to start investing in crypto but I just need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Ok guys, I want to start investing in crypto but I just need a little help. What's mooning mean? Are there any other terms I should know? What website should I buy from, and what charts should I use? Is now a good time to buy?
Also for reference I have 500$ to put in.
>>
buy espers on yobit

thank me later
>>
>>3002700
when you show your butt
>>
>>3002700

Buy GAS on binance, it's mooning
>>
>>3002700
just buy the more 0.x bitcoin you can get with those 500 and never sell.
Dont try to trade them with other shitcoins, high frequency trading bots are out there to steal your coins.
>>
File: 1497970635037.png (673KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497970635037.png
673KB, 808x805px
>>3002707
>>3002712
>>3002730
>>3002733
GIVE ME REAL ANSWERS I'M TIRED OF BEING FUCKING BROKE THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO ESCAPE WAGEKEKERY FFS PLEASE
>>
>>3002879
Buy high, sell low
>>
>>3002879

>Buy SIGT

>Get rich

Ez mun-e
>>
>>3002879
you think youre going to escape your shit job with 500 dollars?
>>
>>3002907
honestly you can suck my fucking little ass penis
>>
>>3002938
Don't have a job; in college.
>>
>>3002955
studying what
>>
>>3002942
Wtf else did you expect..... read, research, dont be lazy.
>>
>>3002970
Nigga I don't fucking know. That doesn't matter though, I just want out. Help me or fuck off.
>>
>>3002980
What the fuck DO I read? I clearly want to put in the effort, direct me to something. Give me a fucking start ffs
>>
>>3002993
A quick google seach came up with this.

I think it refers to "going to the moon" or having an explosive increase in value like it did in 2013. I'm pretty sure no butt cheeks are involved but I make no promises.
>>
>>3002981
ok, def go with >>3002907
buy high sell high
>>
>>3002700
Just buy 100k.
>>
>>3002993
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-explained-five-year-old/
>>
>>3002879
Mooning is while you are driving, you see bunch
of people around. So, you unzip your pants and
show them your butt checks. Thats called mooning
>>
Mooning is a meme spread by PnD Pajeets and market makers, it prevents you from realizing reasonable gains of 10% by encouraging you to hold out for something rare like 100%.
>>
File: pooper.jpg (342KB, 1681x1502px) Image search: [Google]
pooper.jpg
342KB, 1681x1502px
Or another way of mooning is
this
>>
>>3003084
t. Tom
Pajeets think big, brainlet.
>>
>>3002700
1. Kraken.com, gdax or gemini
2. Stick with good coins at first and lurk here. Don't touch any shitcoins mentioned here, just observe.
3. Don't rush anything, don't just buy the top like an idiot, don't panic sell.
4. Bittrex or poloniex for shitcoins once you're not a total scrub anymore

Use coinmarketcap.com and research. Try to understand what you're buying. kys
>>
>>3002993
You need to start by learning about the historical context that created bitcoin, and attempt to understand the purpose for the birth of the cryptocurrency. Do this by reading the bitcoin whitepaper. This is about as close as you will get to the proverbial drinking from the firehose.

Once you've done this, you need to decide whether you care about these principles, or whether you're just here for the fucking money.

Then, start researching specific cryptos. Start at coinmarketcap; read up on the fundamentals of the coins you have heard about that interest you. You should be able to do this by finding the coin on coinmarketcap and looking at its website/bitcointalk announcement, then hunt around to try to find a whitepaper. If there's no whitepaper, that's typically not a good sign for the professionalism/viability of the coin.

Then, read the FUD, read the negative press, read the shit, find bitcoin uncensored on youtube, listen to some of his interviews with the dev team (if there's no BU interview with the dev team on YT, you probably want to think long and hard about the viability of the project), and decide if you're going to spend your hard-earned dollars on this shitcoin that half the community is FUDding and nobody really understands.

Then, you determine your buy point based on literally nothing (because 90% of cryptos have no viable product so your guess is half speculation, 45% blind luck, and maybe 5% technical analysis), and decide how long you're willing to wait to see if your investment pays off.

Your focus should never be on the day-to-day price movements of the coin, unless you decide you're only in it for the money, or the price movement is accompanied by a significant amount of news regarding that specific coin.
>>
>>3003168
>>3003176
thanks
>>
File: 1501969038614.jpg (33KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
1501969038614.jpg
33KB, 593x492px
>>3002879
>>3002700
Mooning means the value of a coin is raising.
"Its going to the moon".
Use bittrex.com to buy and sell coins. There are some other exchanges, probably some anons will tell you about it but you will be fine with bittrex.
Use a password manager to store a SAFE password for your exchanges. I use keepassx.

Use common sense before investing in a coin.

Dont get frustrated if you dont understand whitepapers (detailed descriptions of the projects behind coins). Barely anyone reads that shit.

When someone says "nice I just bought 100k" they are lying. Its a meme in here.

Lamboland means well Lamborghini land. Owning a fancy car.

Stephannie from lazy town is our lucky token in here.
>>
>>3003176
>>3003168
>>3003631
Not him, but thank you.
>>
>>3003631
9/10 anon
pretty good post except
>barely anyone reads whitepapers

shit advice.
anons, you should read white papers, just because poster above says they are hard to understand doesn't mean you just ignore them and hope someone smarter than you made sure the project was legit

read the whitepapers for yourself and exercise that tiny little brain, figure out whether or not the project is a solid one on your own.
>>
>>3004660
stop self-projecting nigger, shit-for-brains
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.