[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING KNEW IT GOLDMAN SACHS IS THE ONE PUMPING BITCOIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: goldman.png (33KB, 1146x282px) Image search: [Google]
goldman.png
33KB, 1146x282px
I FUCKING KNEW IT

GOLDMAN SACHS IS THE ONE PUMPING BITCOIN
>>
>>3002598
>no link

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>3002604
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-09/here-s-what-goldman-is-telling-big-money-clients-about-bitcoin
>>
>>3002598
and? it existed before gs knew about it. Big investors now see an opportunity to make money. When the market will become more regulated and safe enough for multimillion/billion investors to come in, the price of bitcoin may rise 50k overnight. It's actually a good thing
>>
>>3002693
>GS
>good thing
LOL.
>>
all the more reason to switch to BCC hopefully the bastards dumped theirs
>>
>>3002693
anon ive had the same thought
not like literally 50k

but if a big fish, or a group of normie investors throws like 1 bil at bitcoin one night, it could literally double the price due to FOMO hype
>>
File: buy eth.gif (2MB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
buy eth.gif
2MB, 320x223px
>>3002598
this is what they are telling them
>>
>>3002693
>regulation
>catering the arena for the same limp shriveled dick baby boomers responsible for the crash that inspired bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
> all a good thing

NO thanks. I want this market to grow with pure consumer confidence. Not these multibillion dollar pieces of shit that need to have all their health benefits revoked and finally left to die.
>>
You guys are fucking deluded if you think this would go unnoticed. Big money always looking for the next thing. That thing is crypto.
>>
>>3002693
This. The top ten coins will likely explode in value if institutional funds ever come to the space; it will drag the alts up with it, but at this point institutional funds are pretty far off since there's only 3-5 cryptos that actually have an MVP and significant adoption to limit market manipulation.

Understand that Goldman isn't going to be buying up their position on exchanges like the average pleb, though; they'll just outright buy one of the platforms and take it over as their own. This will benefit the crypto community as a whole, but woe betide whoever has an account on the exchange that gets bought out by Goldman, because everyone on it will be required to report holdings to the IRS.
>>
>>3002598
Why are people mad about this?
You can't simultaneously want the market value to grow and the market size to shrink. This is basic stuff.
Want the value to rise? You need an influx of buyers who are willing to outbid each other. That's HOW prices rise. You also need the current holders to resist selling and demand a higher price.
Included in that is a "rising tides" effect in other words if a lot more people become interested in this market they will dump money into it and raise the overall value of the market.

Imagine if everyone who held large sums of crypto decided to sell tomorrow and exit the market - nice and quaint, with no one important participating. And thus, the value those important participants brought with them disappears.
>>
>>3002811
arent there cryptos with decentralized exchanges that solve the problem of shady poorly run sites
>>
>>3002897
also, if big investors step in, bitcoin will become too big too fail.
>>
>>3002917
>Bancor
>>
>>3002924
eww are there any others
>>
>>3002924
That is not decentralized retard.

But yes some coins are busy working on it like SafeExchangeCoin.

We will have it eventually so we can rid of these pieces of centralized shit
>>
>>3002693
>(((regulation)))
r/communism is down the hall and to the left son
>>
File: Galia-Benartzi.png (821KB, 975x975px) Image search: [Google]
Galia-Benartzi.png
821KB, 975x975px
>>3002924
:) thanks galia and bernard for telling all your banking buddies and friends at founders fund about bancor
>>
>>3003082
Thanks!
Just sent a complaint to SEC's Center for Complaints and Enforcement Tips.
>>
>>3002917
Sure, if you can figure out how the fuck they work. I'm not sure what your point is though.
>>
>>3003228
are you a tard?

the point is the exchanges we have now are terrible. You do remember mtgox? ever heard of poloniex?
>>
>>3002693
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

Goldman will likely create a derivatives market around crypto and cause the next major crash. They'll accumulate enough to manipulate the market before setting up a futures exchange. Crypto will become the next thing for rich people to gamble on.
>>
>>3002811
>they'll just outright buy one of the platforms and take it over as their own.
Would think a bank would be more likely to connect to multiple platforms and make markets on them, especially one that's not really big in to retail.
>>
>>3003179
Do it anon. Don't see many other ICOs like bancor getting ready to comply with upcoming regs
>>
>>3002693
>regulation
>decentralized
Throats have been slit for less insolence.
>>
>>3002918
It was growing just fine on its own fuckboy. You clearly don't understand the hydra that is GS. I pray that your type of thinking is the exception and not the rule.
>>
Gs are the fucking literal devil and create stuations where they bet against their own clients.

Fuck them everyway possible.
>>
>>3002619
Thanks. Here's the relivent bit.

"What the Goldman strategists didn’t address is whether institutional investors should be buying cryptocurrencies or not."
>>
File: jew_goodGoy.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
jew_goodGoy.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>3002693
>>
>>3002897
Its to soon. Never forget, if it moons it will dip. Hows that going to look if BTC goes up to 30,000 one day next month. Then everyone but Goldmankikes sells their bitcoins. Congrats, you just killed bitcoin forever.
>>
>>3002693
>50k

Yeah no
>>
>>3002619
https://archive.fo/FR6FG
>>
>>3005204
THANK YOU Bloomberg has enough shekels as it is.
>>
>>3002693
If GS is pumping the market, then try to imagine what is their next move. Hint: it's not good.
>>
>>3005331
>55 billion marketcap
>he thinks the big money pump has begun

try when we are at $100000
>>
File: 1500834388596-biz.gif (298KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
1500834388596-biz.gif
298KB, 379x329px
>>3002917
Bts
Block
Waves

Yes. Yes there are. The future is bright when instead of polo v kraken v bittrex we just trade on different blockchains
>>
No shit Sherlock, they have been shilling it for weeks now.
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (92KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
92KB, 780x487px
>>3003266
>rolling stone
>>
>>3002751
>these multibillion dollar pieces of shit that need to have all their health benefits revoked

Holy shit leftist delusion is strong.
>>
>>3002598
old news
they say it could go up to 4,5 and drop back to 2,2

sell at 4 buy at 2,4 or ,6
fuck those jews
>>
>>3002598
Welp, BTC has gone mainstream. Time to abandon the ship.

Should I go all in on ETH?
>>
>>3002598
You act like crypto is some kind of secret club.

If GS decides to buy up the entire supply, then everyone here makes a shit ton of money. The community will go off and adopt or create a new crypto because they don't want to deal with bankers, and GS will be stuck holding bags and trying to explain to investors how this is all part of their plan.
>>
>>3007848
We already are moving away. Which is why normies are left holding BTC bags whole GS keeps pumping it to make it look like attractive investment.
>>
File: 1475091400308.jpg (23KB, 604x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475091400308.jpg
23KB, 604x332px
>>3002693
>regulated
>>
My presence is a curse of destruction. Which coin should I invest every last cent I own into and make it crash?
>>
You people are retarded. Big investors have been into btc for a long time, you people are NOT the early adopters. BTC has been out for 10 years. Fucking morons.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.