[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this coin have a future? Should I hoard a ton of it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ethclassic.jpg (4KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
ethclassic.jpg
4KB, 214x235px
Does this coin have a future?

Should I hoard a ton of it for the long term in-case ETH goes to PoS?
>>
Nah, lotta big ole bag holders here innit on this one. Better profits to be made elsewhere, don't be buying some whales bags at 15*
>>
Owned around 2btc ETC:s, changed them into eth a week ago. Quite happy about it.

Did some research into ETC and the bore I dug about them the more I wanted to sell.

Seriously the dev team consists of pple who have been on multiple shitcoin hoax and other shit, and there is nothing ETC an be used for. Nothing. The only thing they are developing is stuff eth had a year ago. So yeah...
>>
Whalepanda saying buy ETC on Twitter was my sell signal lol
>>
>>3001564
No different than eth

>>3001614
The beauty of ETC is that you can port over the good parts of eth and leave the shit. No PoS, 210 million cap. It's a compliment to Bitcoin with the addition of smart contracts.

But yes, the devs are sketch. Luckily vitalik still technically develops for ETC by developing eth
>>
>>3001663
> port over the good parts of eth and leave the shit

Their github is consitently two months behind. Once proof of stake happens they won't be able to leech ETH code anymore, and even this CTRL-C CTRL-V development will cease.
>>
it might spike heavily once ETH gets metropolis and the halving of mining rewards + ice age

not to mention when eth goes PoS, it might spike even more, unless the miners create a new fork of eth, but why would they if they already have ETC
>>
>>3001817
Sure. But those things are atleast months in future.

Guess which is going up and which down before that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.