[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

So I'm looking at a house that's been up for sale for well over a year now and the price is €595k

I'm going to be shamelessly honest, what's the lowest bid I can put on it, without being a troll. I want it but not for that price.
I was thinking about putting a 470k bid and then meet somewhere at 520k. Am I a dick?

>Pic is not the house
>>
>>3000839
595 and it hasn't moved?

Simply put: sellers are not motivated and/or are delusional. Get an agent to run comps for you and offer based on the low end of the comps.
>>
>>3000839
Country?
>>
>>3000849
This is a good move indeed. I was thinking about a valuation and hoping it would be a lot less. Less good of a move. Though I could get the house and stand alone valuated. The location is marvelous. Really good.

>>3000854
Netherlands
>>
>>3000839
I got a friend who is a dumbfuck but can buy things off people who aren't even selling, and sell things to peoplw who aren't even buying...
he's been flipping properties lately and one of his buying tactics is to leave price discussion till the very end when he offers 50% of what the seller is asking, in cash, tomorrow
he emphasizes there's no pressure, that the seller should at least consider it
2 days later he calls the seller and either closes the deal or schedules another meeting where they negotiate and usually meet halfway price-wise
give it a shot, OP and remember that they have a much bigger problem getting rid of their property than you purchasing one
>>
>>3000839
If its that house you should bid 3/4 of the asking price as jews appear to have stolen a full quarter of it
>>
>>3000889
That will NOT work here in the NL. 100% sure. We're not a country of hagglers. But I do like the tact. In fact I was going to put a very low bid so they will meat me at a lower spot than where we'd meet if I were to bid 540k. So exactly that.

My question indeed was, what's the lowest. 50% in cash yeah haha. I don't have 300k though. I have close but I need it for my startup.
>>
File: 38360769.jpg (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38360769.jpg
2MB, 1500x1000px
>>3000911
It's not the house.

http://www.pickee.nl/aanbod/woningaanbod/landgraaf/koop/huis-2902202-Kempkenshof-6/

This is.
>>
>>3000889
>>3000912
who would buy or sell houses with cash in that price range
>>
>>3000927
That anons mate
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 201x251px
>>3000839
>So I'm looking at a house that's been up for sale for well over a year now and the price is €595k
Did someone say "BEEN"
>>
>>3000922
does it have literally no garden? and why is there a container on the next plot?
>>
>>3000878
Fellow NL fag here, I bought my son a small appartment by bidding discustingly low. So it might work does not hurt to try man!

The house Ibought was also for sale for over a year and the former owner just wanted to get rid of it so I went 15k under his asking price of 110k. He accepted.

Don't be afraid, you wont offend anyone we are all cheapass dutchies anyways we always want bottom price lel.
>>
>>3000922

I would never give more than 400k for that house. The interiors are nicer than the exteriors, I'll give it that but I'm sure you would find much better than that in the 500k range.
>>
>>3000964
Yeah the garden can be measured with a ruler. And apart from a little herb garden and space for an occasional barbecue I really don't care. Will pretend I do though.

I don't know. And I hope that spot on the left side of the house is for sale too. The one on the left is probably a a sold lot that will see some action
>>
>>3000839

>buying a house
>as we enter the biggest bubble in human history
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (71KB, 1567x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
71KB, 1567x974px
>>3000964
Triton cointainer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUU_9bOcnM
>>
>>3000989
>we are all cheapass dutchies anyways
So true haha

>>3001010
> but I'm sure you would find much better than that in the 500k range

Yeah, you will. I think so too. I just really liked this house and environment.
>>
2 things are scarce in the future:
Jobs and housing

Just buy it and do whatever u can to pay the mortgage
Fuck renting and having to compete with 200 other cunts all ringing up the first day an apartment is listed.
>>
File: papaverveld-12-veghel-4.jpg (1MB, 1400x929px) Image search: [Google]
papaverveld-12-veghel-4.jpg
1MB, 1400x929px
https://www.essermakelaardij.nl/aanbieding/woonhuis-veghel-5467-nw-papaverveld-12

Exact same price rotfl. But far away from where I want to be. Southern Netherlands
>>
>>3001167
Whichever one you buy, make sure you HODL
>>
>>3001182
It wont be the last one, it's ghastly! But I'll wait a bit. No hurry
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.