[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good Uni degrees that will help with Business &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500403961361.jpg (85KB, 628x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500403961361.jpg
85KB, 628x640px
What are good Uni degrees that will help with Business & Finance in general?

I am at the time where I have to start studying somewhere but don't know what exactly is the best. I don't want to become a wageslave(aka 8h+ a day for shit wage), that's my #1 priority.
>>
>>3000154
Business and Finance degrees usually help with business and finance.
>>
>>3000154
whatever you do just dont listen to advices in /pol/
>>
File: 1500403975988.png (33KB, 588x538px) Image search: [Google]
1500403975988.png
33KB, 588x538px
>>3000164
Sure, but is it really worth it and safe?

>>3000172
Sometimes there are educational threads that actually help.
>>
>>3000181

Go for comp sci and minor in finance or biz if you're worried.
>>
>>3000154
If you're America college is not really worth unless you have specific goals. I'm guessing not American because you call it Uni. Business college at most shit tier universities is just what aimless retards major in. IME business majors are pretty stupid, and classes are huge, and those are limiting factors in your education. If you're going to a good school, business/finance would be the best way to learn about business and finance. If you're going to a shit school I would say learn math or computer science and teach yourself business, though this will take a lot of discipline.

If you're really smart and dedicated (probably not if on 4chan) physics majors work in all kinds of fields, and everyone knows they understand math and usually computers.
>>
>>3000154

Also you are going to be a wagecuck for at least a few years so get over it faggot. You have to start somewhere. The fact that you are in college and your greatest fear is having to work shows that you probably have never had to truly wage slave to get by so consider yourself lucky.

People don't break out of wage cuckery by starting off with the attitude that they don't want to work hard. You have to work hard and smart if you want to get to a place where you are in control.
>>
>>3000237
I understand that but it's possible I might not have to wagecuck at all if everything goes like it is right now(trading crypto). But I am prepared to wagecuck a few years at worst case scenario.

>>3000236
Yes, European. Does this also apply with economic degrees?

I was thinking about going physics major but I really don't want to study in my free time 10h+ a day(my friend did). I want something more relaxed so I am moving towards Business and finance/economics.
>>
>>3000298
A degree in economics is more broad than finance, accounting, and business degrees, which are somewhat specialized. I tend to lean away from that as I think they talk about economic ideologies and cultures, which is a waste of time (not a waste to know, but a waste to study in college) IMO.

All of the advice I've given was assuming you're willing to really dedicate yourself to study. If not, maybe business or finance are right for you. Maybe look at a course catalog and see what the practical differences are between those degrees, and choose the one that puts you in classes that sound interesting to you.
>>
>>3000298
Also, crypto is probably not going to be like this for long enough for you to live on it forever. Some day the market will either normalize or tank. If it normalizes, it's going to take so much work to get good gains that it's going to resemble wagecuckery anyway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.