[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

LBRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (9KB, 1151x105px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 1151x105px
This is a sign, lads. The founding fathers approve.
>>
already in it. hoping for a 2-4x
>>
fk this coin and its idea, it has to fail
>>
That fucking moment when you realize that LBRY and MUSIC are going to go to $20-$100 a piece and artist and producers will be financial free over night.
>>
>>2997749
>(You)
>>
anytime you post something good it just slides.
>>
>>2997758
wow no wonder youtubes going to shit, i had no idea their ceo was a woman

why is it so predictable lads? everything women touch turns to shit
>>
>>2998200
Thats why 98.9% of biz autist are men chasing after Lambo money. All men care about are results while women fuss over anything which triggers their emotions. The other 1.1% are the whales and jews.
>>
>>2997758
>it doesn't matter how it works
>it only matters HOW I LOOK
>in the mirror
>at myself
>>
LBRY's platform doesnt make any fucking sense
it's all propped up for now but just take a look at how much it's plummeted recently.
it must compete FOR ATTENTION
do you think people are going to invest their time into crypto to watch fucking videos and PAY ARTISTS HAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking artists dont get paid WE PAY FOR YOU WHEN WE WANT
cant force a hand like that.
literally retarded idea
sell this shit while you can
before pink wojack comes back
BUY SIGT
>>
>>2998280
> Pretty reasonable fud
> Reasonable argument
> “BUY SIGT”

What?
>>
One of the few Crypto projects actually having a working client + Youtube's going to shit. Definitely worth a hold
>>
>>2998280

"Buy SIGT"

Fuck yeah cunt see you on the moon with a crate of VB!
>>
>>2998318
my reaction as well lol
Way too destroy the credibility of an argument.
>>
>>2998318
the shills are getting smarter every day.. evolving to get past our detectors
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.