[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cotton Candy Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (5KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 242x208px
I have the opportunity to get some nice cotton candy machines for almost free. im considering getting them and starting a small cotton candy business around them

I would advertise myself, make brochures and cards, maybe fliers. I'd make a little cute cart that fits in my van with lights and an umbrella. get a cool carni outfit and charge like $100/h at kids birthday parties and bar mitzvah's. Eventually, i would try to get a spot at small festivals and events.

What would i need besides an LLC since im selling food? Could i get sued by assholes for something stupid?

It seems like such a cool life, to be the cotton candy man.
>>
>http://www.sugarandspun.com/store/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI44T_y_jI1QIVFIh-Ch2RqA9vEAAYAiAAEgKkqPD_BwE
go for a more high end demographic
>>
File: download-1.jpg (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
5KB, 222x227px
>>2995276
>>http://www.sugarandspun.com/store/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI44T_y_jI1QIVFIh-Ch2RqA9vEAAYAiAAEgKkqPD_BwE

i would like it to go in that direction, but realistically i dont have a lot of money to pour into this and at least until i get a few jobs it would be pretty barebones flavor wise, since the normal blue & pink sugar can be had on amazon, as well as the sticks and bags for very cheap

I just want to get up and running and im really mulling this over, it sounds awesome, i could work like 3 days a week at my current job, no problem, and devote fri-sat-sun to the cotton candy business.

Im pretty crafty so im not worried about the cart, and im not totally broke so i wont cheap out on the umbrella and my outfit. im just worried if people would really hire some random guy to come to their backyard and make cotton candy for their kids. I would try to promote myself to the corprate world as well, but realistically how many job could i really line up?

i would need 5+ a month to make it worth my while. is it possible? i have the drive, ive always wanted to start my own business.

sorry for typos, im kind of drunk.
>>
>>2995353
advertise on craigslist. Also you can get an agent, who of course would take a fraction of your payment - but steady work.
>>
File: Biz_Chip_Warmer.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Biz_Chip_Warmer.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
I've also been thinking of creating a chip warmer business. Maybe we will make it big anon.
>>
File: o-COTTON-CANDY-facebook.jpg (267KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-COTTON-CANDY-facebook.jpg
267KB, 1536x1024px
bump. drinking more. need more advice
>>
Wish I could help anon
sounds like a nice gig

good luck
>>
>>2995258
>It seems like such a cool life, to be the cotton candy man.
Bless you, OP.
>>
Also, advertise for shitty overpriced hipster gimmick weddings. Could probably scam those people in to paying up to 300-500 an hour.
>>
>>2995258
I wonder what kind of insurance you'd need and what kind of licenses you'd have to get to serve food... best look into that crap.
>>
I'll send you like .2 ltc if you wanna spin some up and send it my way
>>
>>2995258
dont forget to sprinkle feces in the cotton candy machine
>>
>It seems like such a cool life, to be the cotton candy man
>>
>>2995258
make cotton fentanyl and sell it to blacks
>>
>>
File: IMG_2056.gif (2MB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.gif
2MB, 339x338px
>>2996050
I would also recommend appealing to hipsters. Kid shit is a giant trend among young adults right now. If you have two braincells to rub together, develop some complex flavors that you could sell at a premium to them. Like "organic all natural free trade matcha green tea cotton candy", they'll eat that shit up for fat $$$$
>>
File: 1501194641494.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501194641494.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>2997268
he's only smiling for the photo .
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.