[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto News Source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Where do you go for the most current crypto updates /biz/? What sites? Twitter? Who do you follow?

Pic is the Porsche I'm buying with my gains.
>>
/biz is enought
>>
>>2994733
no
>>
>>2994695

Believe it or not, /biz/ is good enough for me. Learn to filter out the bullshit and it's fairly reliable on info since in the end everyone is here to make money. You just have to follow up. 3 weeks ago I started hearing about SIGT, and looked up the twitter and community and liked what I saw. Made 600% of my initial investment so far. A lot of coins shilled on here don't have half of the presentation that SIGT had.

I also might glance once a day at r/bitcoin and r/cryptocurrency just to see if there's any big news I might have missed.
>>
>http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php
>>
>>2994733
Gotta dig through the tremendous amount of shit first but yeah, there's golden nuggets buried in here for sure.

Just yesterday someone called out Trustcoin and I'm like ok whatever. Was one of the bigger gainers today...
>>
>>2994878
I've actually been mining sigt on my 1080TIs for like 2 weeks now. Was idiort and didn't buy more at $0.02, then didn't buy at $0.04 etc. I have a hard time buying on spikes and wind up missing a lot of shit I saw beforehand because of it.
>>
File: lambo nooo.jpg (113KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
lambo nooo.jpg
113KB, 480x321px
/biz/ is your perfect place for sure.
It looks like everyone here as at least 100k in crypto and most make gains over 300% weekly. Idk how, but they do. Just..believe it.
>>
Heard about IOC, XRL, and Etheroll/Dice when they were super low here.

Biz made me money
>>
>>2994935
4chin/biz/
>>
yeah its funny that most people thinks that they are ony retards anons with manga pillows but true is that you can make biggest money here. Power of autism,pump skills and timming when to dump on normies are priceless
>>
Agree with everyone here saying /biz/ is a good place. Just also looking for some more concrete sources in addition that don't require me to question if the anon behind whatever I'm reading is fudding, shilling or just plain retarded.
>>
I USE DEMONOLOGY AND RANDOM DICE TO BUY COINS MENTIONED ON BIZ
>>
>>2995041
DICE you say?

Thanks, just bought 100k ethroll!
>>
/biz/
Twitter
Coinmarketcap new additions
>>
Related to watching coinmarketcap new additions, I watch the announcements board on bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.