[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial entrepreneur launches 'kosher' cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1501468706777.jpg (197KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1501468706777.jpg
197KB, 800x566px
>Russian entrepreneur Viacheslav Semenchuk has announced plans for an initial coin offering (ICO) of the world's first kosher digital currency aimed specifically at Jewish communities across the globe.
The BitCoen, which comes from the Hebrew word ‘priest,' has been created to simplify payments within Jewish communities, according to Semenchuk. At the same time, BitCoen can be bought by anyone.
Semenchuk said he has invested $500,000 in the project and the new cryptocurrendy is based on a separately developed blockchain.
>The wide-scale issue of BitCoen tokens is planned for September after the ICO, which hopes to attract up to $20 million. The enterprise launches a preliminary ICO this week for a million dollars to develop the project.
>The bit book has already been filled, according to Semenchuk, who didn’t disclose the names of investors.
>The businessman said that BitCoen may be accepted at cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO.
>“We are currently in talks with nearly a hundred trading platforms out of the existing 3000,” Semenchuk said, as quoted by Russian business daily RBK.
>The developer is going to issue 100 million BitCoens with a starting price of one US dollar per token. At the same time, the number of tokens being issued cannot be changed by the participants of the project.
>The start-up is planning to boost market capitalization of the new cryptocurrency to $1.5 billion in two years. If it meets its bullish target, BitCoen will become the seventh digital currency in the world by market cap.
>BitCoen will be controlled exclusively by representatives of a Jewish community, who will make a ‘Council of Six.' The developer said that the council would consist of six respected community leaders from business, politics, finance, technologies, public work, and culture.
>The currency will be available for all the trading operations during Shabbat, as the process is automated and doesn’t involve human labor.
>>
>>2991028
I don't see how this will be a bad investment
>>
>New ICO
>Full centralization
>Jews only
>>
File: 1500019591447.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500019591447.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>BitCoen
Not sure I want to straight up challenge the Jews to a Jewing contest...
>>
>>2991028
so how do we take over this chain and make it natsoc?
>>
File: 1501939307213.jpg (380KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501939307213.jpg
380KB, 2048x1536px
We already have a jewcoin
>>
File: 1496686481109.jpg (478KB, 1021x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1496686481109.jpg
478KB, 1021x1169px
>>2991082
BNT is the only certified kosher crypto currency, accepted by the bank of Israel as an official currency. We don't need any knock offs!
>>
I think it needs rebranding. How shall it be named? Nepotismcoin?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.