[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't even know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (46KB, 363x161px) Image search: [Google]
1-sMA8HAztexy4AfAUZrntbA@2x.png
46KB, 363x161px
About to swap over to waves. Get ready for the deluge.
>>
>>2990193
oh look it's pnd united
>>
EnKaryoVohan
>>
>>2990686
Yes. It has been used for pnd. But its been awhile, and has no sell wall. Also it is leaving NXT and going on to waves. It's a great time to buy and and sell in a day or too.
>>
>>2990193
some neet ass lookin mmo shit who the fuck would put serious money into this
>>
>>2990896
it is this
>buy this shitcoin and promote it as hard as you can for a week
PnD-shit.
I am sorry, but you got jew'd.
>>
>>2990916
Not trying to shill this coin. It's down -36% today. The mmo is one aspect of it. Do I think this is the end all coins?,NO. But you can easily make money off of this coin. Wait til they start calling it blockwaves. Darcus->Jupiter->Mercury->Waves. They're all gonna mesh together. Maybe it will be the first coins to start merging companies for max benefit.
>>
>>2991118
shillinjg this coin here makes no sense. you can shit it all over the place on /biz/ all day long, and its volume will gain not more than 0.5 BTC. because nobody here is rich, we all are poor bastards. and the people who lurking on /biz/ from time to time and are rich enough, are to smart to fall for this.
so fuck off, retard.
also sage
>>
>>2991235
What do you look for in a coin? I am just trying to make 5-10% per day. It's tough today because btc went way up but when its stagnant you can get some gains. I'm not a pro but just looking at the sell walls. There's no spike and it's been down for awhile. It may not have the most volume but at least its predictable.
>>
File: 1500864750803.jpg (146KB, 970x980px) Image search: [Google]
1500864750803.jpg
146KB, 970x980px
>He fell for the pump and HODL meme
>>
>>2991331
you failed for this and now you are into this scam, and i am sorry for you, not even kidding.
but leave us alone.
they already dumped this coin on you, you should sell as soon as you can, before it gets even lower.
sage
>>
>>2991377
Did you even look at the order book on Bittrex? You think i bought at an ath? You crazy? Make sure you select All.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.