[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

job hunting is depressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497209380057.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497209380057.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Every time I look for a new wage cuck I feel really depressed. Like I didn't study the right thing because the university doesn't communicate with a larger business community and shape its teachings around what is needed to earn a decent living. Crypto might be a escape from all this but I still need to get cucked on a daily basis before the moon mission. How do you feel with this?
>>
>>2989129
cant be much worse than me my friend, i studied a degree that is literally impossible to not get a job after graduation and i still fucked it up rofl

granted there is still a downturn in industry and the field is now saturated, id definitely have a better chance if i lived in the same country as you
>>
>>2989178
What degree? I'm possibly in a similar situation.
>>
>>2989201
chemical engineering

didnt manage to get any work after graduation and proceeded to stick with wagecucking. got depressed for a long time, and now im fucked because ive been out of university for so long with minimal experience. currently working casually in a field thats more related to process control e.g. EE shit
>>
>>2989249
>le hehehe
>gonna engineer some chemicals to poison the goy and get them addicted
>sacrebleu! No shekels?
>Was I the goy all along?

Sorry though man, college is a fucking scam. There are like 2 majors worth a fuck and that's it, you're not alone

t. biology major
>>
>>2989129
I'm doing math and am burnt out.
Shit sucks.

Crypto is my biggest hope right now. I don't mind living like a frugal piece of shit.
>>
I am a software dev and got sick of wagecucking;
Wagecucking life is the worst kind of life

I invested 1k into crypto and I am seeing some results now. Will invest more in stock.
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>26 and never had a job
>>
>>2989129
>university doesn't communicate with a larger business community
This really isn't your fault, its that businesses used to just hire "any asshole with a degree" and now there is such an abundance of people who already have experience that they feel entitled to never hire/train entry level people. Your best bet is an internship or to cut your losses and do something where you're wanted.
>>
>>2989129

I've gotten to the point to where I have my computer submit job applications for me.
>>
>>2989311
You shouldn't feel bad about that.
t. redpilled woke ass nigga
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.