[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Landlords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: AirBlacknBlack.png (162KB, 505x898px) Image search: [Google]
AirBlacknBlack.png
162KB, 505x898px
Why the racism?

/biz related
>>
File: AirBlacknBlack2.png (104KB, 505x897px) Image search: [Google]
AirBlacknBlack2.png
104KB, 505x897px
It's not like you're not gonna get paid
>>
File: AirBlacknBlack3.png (143KB, 504x898px) Image search: [Google]
AirBlacknBlack3.png
143KB, 504x898px
Pic related is from a guy that tried to book three places

one being an "Instant booking" where the host can't see your name/picture.

Why are people so quick to judge?
>>
just stop being black
>>
Landlord here btw

Buy up properties and rent out to students, not once had a problem with blacks/asians/indians/etc.

It's obvious when you know you're in for a headache. If their facebook profile picture depicts any gang affiliation or their name doesn't say their real name but a nickname/slang.

Those are obvious red flags, but when you see a guy just being normal, or fuck even the weird ones who have anime profile picture. Shouldn't you give them a chance?

>>2988557
I've had my share of white trash.
I'm only asking because I'm thinking of doing AirBnb on one of my units. I never knew this was a problem.
>>
because black people are statistically more likely to commit crime and steal.
if you want racism to end you have to stop the reason for it to exist in the first place. there's a reason why alot people are racist towards black people but not East Asians.
blacks not being bad = no more racism
>>
File: angrywhitemenistan.jpg (212KB, 959x656px) Image search: [Google]
angrywhitemenistan.jpg
212KB, 959x656px
>>2988536
Go back to Africa if you're fed up with racism

Also /pol/ tier thread
>>
>>2988579

>blacks not being bad = no more racism

Not true, racism started before black people had ever done anything wrong.
>>
>>2988577
>shouldn't you give them a chance?

You sound like you're very good at landlording.
>>
>>2988577
No. You may be civilized but 95% of your kind aren't. Solution? Go back to Africa, use your money to educate your people and build a successful black ethno-state. In the west you're a Untermensch, in Africa you could be a Übermensch.
Heil dir
>>
I only rent out to white betas, they pay 10% more than the going rate without a fuss (they just accept it) and rarely contact me for household issues, unless it's something critical like heating/pipe leaks. They keep the house clean as well.

Genuinely the best demographic. I have one tenant who I increase the rent with every 6 months by a substantial amount and he doesn't say shit. I mean, I'm willing to negotiate but he just accepts it.
>>
>>2988536
Why is it racist for someone to look out for their own safety and the safety of their home/guesthouse?

Blacks on average are much more likely to steal, rape or commit violent crime. Why even take the chance?
>>
>>2988649
rubbish, blacks have always been less civilised and therefore always have been stereotyped. as the other poster said, stop raping, stealing and committing violent crime then Racism will disappear.
>>
>>2988536
>Solution? Go back to Africa
>Being this retarded
>>
>>2988752
Continue the good fight
Let the betas get poorer and starve so they phase out of the gene pool
>>
>>2988649
That's not exactly true. Slavery was socially acceptable and practiced all over the world. Just because the African people were the easiest to conquer and enslave does not mean they now have a right to be lazy, collect welfare, and wait for reparations. The Jews and native Americans had it much worse but complain a lot less than the Africans. Assert yourselves in a legal, peaceful, and respectable way, stop committing crimes, stop leaching off the taxpayer= end racism.
>>
>>2988794
>people who happen to have the same color skin are a hivemind now
Very fascinating.
>>
>>2988555
Do think past experience might have something to do with it? Or seeing the experiences of others? How many times do you need to bang you head against a wall before you walk around it?

Maybe you should visit Africa and see for yourself.
>>
Niggers out
>>
>>2988649
Nice bait m8
>>
>Western "racism"
>dey won't rent to me jus 'cuz i black 'n shiet!
>African racism
>20 niggers break into your house, rape your wife and daughter, behead your family, then get an award from the UN for being so peaceful
>>
>>2988604
I wish my country was like that
>>
File: 1491804774605.jpg (184KB, 1009x931px) Image search: [Google]
1491804774605.jpg
184KB, 1009x931px
>Mom wants to rent out the main part of her house while she lives in basement apartment.
>wants a month to month tenant because she wants to sell the house soon.
>i warn her not to rent to black people
>she rents to a black guy and his white girlfreind
they haven't paid rent since march and are in the process of being evicted.
>>
>>2988752
I am a white male who occasionally partied but mostly stayed home and got baked all the time. You pretty much described what I did perfectly
though. Landlord never tried to increase rent on me once.

It was a 2 bedroom apartment but there was an upstairs attic/living room thing that we decided to rent out for $300 ourselves (I would get 150 and my original roommate would get 150) in order to cut the cost of rent. He would come over occasionally and ask if someone was living upstairs and Id just look him in the eyes and tell him no.

I do miss those days.

Ive gone pretty off-topic but to answer the question, I have thought about buying a couple houses that seniors have died and left to kids that dont want to live in them on the cheap and rent them out but isnt it just too much of a headache?

I wouldnt want to rent to trash but I know that trash will a lot of the times and you can get in shit for not renting and what not. Plus if someone just trashes the house...

Just gonna stick my money into some funds and hope to get like 3-5% back a year
>>
>>2988686
>back to Africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
indeed
>>
>>2989029
>But guys... that's a monkey
Fucking kekked
>>
>>2988536
Who the fuck cares, get your own property and dont rent it to whites then.
Why would you want to give money to people that would disrespect you like that?
Shit you're making me not like you now. my property isnt available marcus.
>>
>>2988779
It's racist, but nobody should care.

The essence of freedom is being able to discriminate on any ground.
>>
>>2988686
>create an ethno state with people who aren't ethnically pure in the most ethnically diverse continent

Really gets the old noggin joggin

>>2988885
>Jews had it worse
Stopped reading here

>>2989237
>get your own property
Go to a foreign country that you only plan on visiting for a few days and buy up property, seems perfectly logical.
>>
>>2988536
>>2988546
>>2988555
>I'm black, therefore cannot be turned down racist nazi cunts.
>cries in SJW

Where's the racism is this?
>>
>>2989418
I didnt mean buy your own property to stay at you stupid nigger, i meant as a investment to get even.
This is why no one wants you in their rental.
>>
Sorry OP that's really shitty and I feel bad for you but in all honesty I would probably do the same thing.
>>
>>2988888
Quints of truth
>>
>>2988885
>The Jews had it much worse but complain a lot less

How to spot a newfag.
>>
>>2988536
>>2988546
>>2988555
Blacks are destructive. They're only protecting their assets, OP.
>>
>>2988752
I don't know where you live but in Canada you can only increase the rent on residing tenants once a year and only up to a certain % determined by the provincial gov every year. This year for example, the maximum increase was 1.5%, which was higher than normal. Sometimes it's as low as 0.5% so this was a pretty good year. Basically we rely on tenant turnover to increase rents.

I rent a bunch of really run down properties, so I typically prefer to rent to retards on disability because they cheques get sent to you directly by the gov. Low-income earners are not as harsh on utility costs because they're not home all day long, but they don't like to pay their rent because they make so little.
>>
>>2989475
>no u
Not an argument
>>
It's their property and their choice who lives there. Fuck your feelings.

Going off of pure statistics, why risk it?
>>
>>2989530

Same. Even civil blacks are more likely to chimp out. Has to do with dominance or something? Never understand it really.
>>
>>2988604
Pictures that retarded are what make people sympathize with /pol/
>>
>>2988536
airbnb hosts arent landlords, stupid.

I manage several rental properties that my family owns. I never rent to blacks or illegals. I'll take their $30 application fee, but the actual application gets shredded an I just tell them their credit isnt good enough.
>>
>>2988604
This but unironically.
>>
>>2988536
https://youtu.be/Puc1CLwWNms

hmmm....
>>
>>2988536
Post the reddit link where you saw this, OP.
>>
>>2991288
Nice. I manage properties as well. Got nervous a couple years back when Obama came out and said that prior convictions can't be used to turn someone away from housing. His reasoning was that the judicial system was unfairly rigged against blacks, so it was a civil rights issue. Still just deny them on the basis of credit, but just wait until even that isn't allowed.
>>
>>2988887
>evolution only affects the skin color and stops at the brain
very fascinating
>>
>>2991371

Apparently at the penis too.
>>
>>2988604
is this picture trying to say that it's wrong to despise thug culture? wtf
>>
>>2988604
they still want in lol
>>
>>2991394
0/10
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.