[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alts went up in June and crashed like crazy.. what are some signs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: altscrash.png (71KB, 1136x1672px) Image search: [Google]
altscrash.png
71KB, 1136x1672px
Alts went up in June and crashed like crazy.. what are some signs that will this happen again so I can pull my money out?
>>
>>2987246
jews try to infiltrate BTC
>>
>>2987246
no anon, this is the classic buy high sell low saying that you're literally about to partake in, just hold until it's goes back up
Stop thinking about the next 10 hours that btc rises and think about the next 2 months
>>
>>2987260
>Stop thinking about the next 10 hours that btc rises and think about the next 2 months
>think about the next 2 months

that BTC rises to $5000? fucking normies ruin everything. just let BTC have its correction you over-optimistic pieces of shit.
>>
>>2987268
yeah but if you don't have the capital and already buying high and selling low in alt coins you're probably not going to make any money of btc
>>
>>2987328
Tell that to the retarded fucking normies who are currently buying the ATH.

>bruh you can work for 8 hours strate @ da gym no breaks haha lolzzz
>>
>>2987347
It blows my mind on how people think buying the ath is 100% gains, but then they lose their money and just sell low, regardless of coin it happens every time, issue with cyrpto is people literally forget coins are volitle and if they maybe just /wait/ holy shit rocket sicence then they're money will (most likely) go back

Tdlr: most cyrpto investors are new and lack expirence
>>
>>2987374
Oh well, it'll be their delicious cheap tears I'll be scooping up when BTC drops 0.001% and their delusional little pink bubble of perfection where nothing ever goes wrong is popped and they sell everything.
>>
>>2987374
>tldr
u cant hide normie we c u
>>
>>2987347
Yup, just like on the 18th BTC dipped after people said it would never go under 2,000 again. BTC will dip again and I will enjoy the gains. Happy investing Anon. =)
>>
>>2987374
How salty. Were you one of the fucking losers swearing bitcoin wasn't gonna break 3k a few days ago?
>>
>>2987268
>that BTC rises to $5000?

ahahahahha conservative nogains boomer spotted

"muh correction"

hahahahha
>>
>bitcoin never ever crashes after a massive soaring
can the new kids that have never looked past the 1 month chart kindly get the fuck out
>>
>>2987595
No. They only ever gtfo when they've been eternally btfo after a crash. Then you look for them and call them out on their retardation but they never respond. Probably hanged themselves. Annoying pieces of shit they are.
>>
>>2987595

We are at the paradigm shift get your boomer TA trash out of here oldcuck

BTC 4K soon
>>
>>2987630
>We are at the paradigm shift
the what? its nice to see someone so optimistic about gains on their 0.04 btc they bought at 3.3k, but dont be a stupid faggot
>>
>>2987647

Sure thing my 401K buddey
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.