[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have tens of thousands of money in my paypal account and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Rome 211 AD.jpg (3MB, 4707x3333px) Image search: [Google]
Rome 211 AD.jpg
3MB, 4707x3333px
I have tens of thousands of money in my paypal account and I don't have a bank account linked. How can I cash this out? It's all legit, tied to my name, NOT black hat nor under the table.
>>
How were you able to receive that amount without a verified bank account linked?

Did you previously have one that you removed?
>>
>>2987545
I don't think PayPal has limits, they just report anything over 20k and 200 transactions to the IRS because of legal obligations.
>>
>>2987556
Thanks for the info, it must depend on what country you're in. In the UK/EU the receiving limit is €2500 per year for accounts that haven't been verified by uploading copies of your ID.
>>
File: 179.png (48KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
179.png
48KB, 300x100px
I actually have the same issue as OP.

I have leftover money on Paypal and I'd just like to buy BTC with it, but Paypal is like the worst and least supported means for EUR -> BTC transactions.

What to do?
>>
>>2987621
Are your funds in Euros? How did you bypass the €2500 p/a limit if so? This is the limit I have even with a linked bank account.

One workaround would be to build/use a basic eCommerce platform and 'buy' goods/services from yourself with the PayPal funds, but that would obviously incur a % fee in one form or another.
>>
>>2986974
>>2987621
It might sound stupid but, why don't you buy gold? There's no taxes to pay (only when you sell it). Just wait for the next gold value mooning, and sell it.

I mean, don't listen to me at all, I am just a poorfag playing with 50€ in crypto, and begging when it's possible.
>>
>>2987711

How does one buy gold with Paypal?
If this is possible, I'll just do it.
>>
>>2987737
Is your PayPal linked to your legit name/address? Just buy it online and have it delivered if so.

Not done it myself so can't recommend any sellers though.
>>
>>2987737
A few people recommended this site:
https://www.jmbullion.com/gold/

But I think it only works for the U.S. It would help to know where do you live.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.