[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This coin is ready to explode. Ignore at your own peril. 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: logo_big.png (22KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
22KB, 240x240px
This coin is ready to explode. Ignore at your own peril.

30 cents in the next few days.
>>
Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
I can confirm this. Holding 30k.
>>
proof
>>
I'm literally down 10k on this piece of shit coin

>muh targeted advertising

fuck you, you think coke and walmart are going to get onboard with some retarded shit coin? They'll just come out with their own coin called wal-coin you fucking faggot.

>muh brave browser

Literally no one knows what the fuck brave browser is. all I do is surf the internet and even I've never heard of it.

kys faggot. The only reason I haven't sold is because I'm down SO MUCH it's pointless, and I bought way after the initial dip after the ICO but GUESS WHAT THERE WAS STILL PLENTLY OF ROOM TO GO DOWN.
>>
>>2986845
the browser is indeed super fast and the chart keeps going up.
>>
>>2986845

at what price did you buy?
>>
Just wait til Eich starts the marketing. This will be a $5 coin, and if the coinbase rumors are true, then I'm pretty much rich.
>>
>>2986845
How are you down 10k? Did you buy at ATH or something? In which case, you're just retarded.
>>
>>2986845
The problems you're having with this coin are exclusively because of what happened with the ICO
>>
>>2986905
So what's the deal with those coinbase rumors?
>>
>>2986912
can you even read a chart you blind retarded nigger? Yes the only way to lose 10k is to buy at ATH, not like the amount you spent initially related to the worth at the time bought has anything to do with it.

kys you dumb faggot cap this.
>>
>>2987015
Lol
>>
this coin is a 100% moon

TO THE MOON GUYS BAT!
>>
File: 1423256297437.jpg (861KB, 790x765px) Image search: [Google]
1423256297437.jpg
861KB, 790x765px
/batbros/ let us ascend
>>
>>2986834
people have posted about BAT on twitter for a week already saying to hold for a month, I think you're late or something
>>
>BAT is ready to explode any moment now!
t.increasingly nervous bagholder
>>
File: BAT.jpg (48KB, 658x709px) Image search: [Google]
BAT.jpg
48KB, 658x709px
>>
is this the best shitcoin under $1 ??
>>
>>2988548
Easily
>>
>>2986905
What coinbase rumors?
>>
>>2988548
Bancor is. But muh jews.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.