[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Amazon stock over valued? If so, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Anita.jpg (65KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anita.jpg
65KB, 719x720px
Is Amazon stock over valued? If so, why?
>>
>stocks
nigga just buy NEO
>>
Fed's been pumping it for years because if it tanks, people would lose confidence in the stock market and crypto would moon out of control, exposing the fraud behind the current financial system.

Stocks all over the world cannot afford to fall because it'd expose the fraud that is our monetary system.
>>
Uncucked white males will pull their money out of Google dragging FANG down with it.
>>
>>2986627
They've been saying that for *years*. I would know, I've held Amazon since 2013.

Fuck Wall Street analysts though. Amazon wants to become a monopoly and nothing is stopping it.

Also, more on the girl in the image OP.
>>
>>2986643
do you think the fed will try to attack crypto somehow?
>>
>>2986666
Not him, but I have a friend at the Financial Integrity Network who keeps dropping hints that Monero is the first to go when the Feds decide they won't tolerate completely anonymous crypto that aids criminal activities. They'll march up to the exchanges and tell them to drop Monero or else. Same with ZCash and some others.
>>
>>2986666
They'll try one way or another. The precious metal market has been dumped hard by the fed to keep its price low in fact, as a mooning metal market would expose the scam on how worthless the USD really is.

I won't even be surprised if the reason why BTC pumped hard was because they wanna grab as much as they can to dump it down to oblivion so that people rushes back to dollarinos.

I'm just accumulating as much metal and crypto as I can anyway. Can't lose if my assets is not backed by fiat.
>>
>>2986673
>>2986680
It seems like China is really behind blockchain, although not sure if they want completely anonymous money either. A lot of countries are already using cards like octopus/iCash or straight wechat to pay for things, adding blockchain to that would only make sense.
>>
>>2986695
Heavy research ongoing in China and Russia. The US is slower, but more legitimate; when they decide something, everyone else follows. Notice that the SEC saying that ICOs would be treated as securities has basically cleared up a lot of the uncertainty around the things.

In any case, its a process. There's already a blockchain caucus in Congress, a crypto lobby in DC (which funds a crypto policy think tank), and more. And the Fed is doing heavy research on the tech.

Best I've seen so far is a study from a South African bank on the possibility of using "sovereign blockchains", ie central bank managed blockchains that run the entire economy.
>>
>>2986627
I haven't actually closely looked at the stock, but I would say the premium your paying for the stock over the intrinsic value is worth it. Like >>2986661 anon says, Amazon wants to become a monopoly and it's the best place to achieve that.

I think Amazon's actual revenue will continue to grow as it gets into more and more markets.
Unlike, Tesla or Uber who need some major strategy and even market pivots to justify their prices.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.