[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical Tourism Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: curious.jpg (92KB, 598x402px) Image search: [Google]
curious.jpg
92KB, 598x402px
I need help guys understanding this business model.Anyone out there have any experience in this field.?
Would like to hear about it.
>>
>>2986547
me2
>>
>>2986554
I just recently started looking into it. what made you interested?
>>
File: BbQgU8a-768x1024.jpg (174KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BbQgU8a-768x1024.jpg
174KB, 768x1024px
The basic premise is simple, someone from America who needs some procedure, but doesn't have $300,000.00 for a kidney, goes to some country like India and pays $50,000.00 or whatever instead.

Technically people generally do have better outcomes, because they can stay in the hospital much longer, they buy the best doctors in country, and they get real dedicated service.

The idea of getting treatment from some poor country has a big stigma, most people can't pay anything, and many procedures can't just wait for you to get a passport and take a trip
>>
>>2986591
Thanks for the response.
Any requirement needed to get into the field? There does looks like lot of margin in the
>>
>>2986624
Sorry i accidentally sent the unfinished post.
Is it possible to get in the business as an middle man.
>>
>>2986642

how many kidneys you got rn
>>
>>2986624
It's beyond my pay grade, but you would need at least one trust worthy loo with strong English skills, do some studying up on specific private hospitals, and probably a trip their to check them out and a meeting with the head of clinic. How much is that kidney? And hidden fees? What if the patient has a heart attack during the procedure, what if he dies?

Going to need some strong indemnity when Boogie uses you for his triple bypass, and doesn't make it back.

The easy stuff is the basic travel agent work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.