[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEM just broke its all time high in USD. GET IN HERE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: XEM.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XEM.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
NEM just broke its all time high in USD.

GET IN HERE.
>>
>>2985203
>tfw I was holding since 9 cents and sold at 23 cents
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI.
>>
>>2985252
>not selling at $1
>>
>>2985203
>EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND BUY THE ATH SO I CAN SELL SELL SELL
I'm on it, OP!
>>
It couldn't get past 900
>>
Probably the most underrated coin on /biz
>>
File: inside-nem.jpg (76KB, 752x383px) Image search: [Google]
inside-nem.jpg
76KB, 752x383px
how can banc fags ever compete?
>>
>>2985489
dear diary, today i ended my nofap streak
>>
nem is my coinfu. I bought it while drunk just cause the logo reminds me of jdm drifting faggotry. Based.
>>
Don't know if anyone's aware of the recent news, but the NEM foundation is going to be the main sponsor of Lithuania's second best and also the country capital's basketball team.

I personally think this is huge for the NEM as they're going to promote XEM in sporting events and even implement XEM payment services in the capital city, as negotiated with the mayor of the cirt, at least what the article says here http://archive.is/uNV44
>>
>>2985566
nice digits sounds like something I would do
>>
Catapult looks pretty cool, glad they are moving away from Java to C++
>>
Plan on getting some more soon. This thing will definitely break $10 within the next year.
>>
Kind of want to buy but don't want to lose precious BTC
>>
great coin. research Proof of importance
>>
>>2985203
>bought at 1 cent and still holding
>next stop: 1 dollar

>>2985489
>Inside NEM
I want to be Inside HER if you know what I mean
>>
>>2985722
$10? are you fucking crazy?!?!?!?!?

this mother fucking coin already has a market cap of $2.2 BILLION!...AT $.30/COIN!!!!

There is no fucking way that this coin will be $10...not even in 5 years. Realistically, if it is adopted in mainstream and used by normies, then you could MAYBE see it at $10.

Even in 5 years, I dont EVER see this thing passing $1.25
>>
>>2985722
$10? with 2.2 bil market cap to get to $10 a coin it would need to go to 22 billion market cap. lmfao
>>
>>2986731

never say never....it could happen if crypto grows exponentially over the next 10 years...i mean we are still in the early stages of adoption.
>>
$90B market cap
sure, why not
>>
>>2985606
Yeah I was pretty surprised to see crypto related news on a basketball website lol. But Antanas Guoga (Who is the new president of this basketball team Vilniaus Lietuvos Rytas) has previously expressed that he is very interested in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as a whole. He even did a speech about it in the European Parliament.
>>
>>2986769
congratulations on fucking up a meaningless calculation anon. get it together or you will not make it.
>>
Xem rocket boarding! ATH in usd but still plenty of room to beat btc ATH. Will double this month, and hit $1.50 by end of year.
>>
>>2985252
Same here bought at 9 cents. Sold at 15.
Bought back nem when it was .23
>>
>>2987027
XEM Is going to double its market cap from $2.7 billion? This month? Fucking delusional shilling cunts.
>>
>>298673
>5 years
Lol it could do it literally next month.
>>
>>2985203

>meanwhile
Polo hasn't refunded me a large uncompleted transaction of NEM.

Anyone else have similar experience with NEM on Polo this week?
>>
>>2987221
A great amount of users have the same problem with most of the coins. Poloniex is falling apart.
You can contact support, if you're lucky they should be able to get back to you by the end of September.
>>
Finally i can offload this shitcoin.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.