[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a honest discussion about waves. Every fucking caca,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: aBT9ePdS.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
aBT9ePdS.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
I want a honest discussion about waves.

Every fucking caca, poopee, kekpepe shitcoin is shilled on this board but whenever waves is discussed you get like 2 normal people and like 50 "reeeee muh nigger coin" fags.

So thoughts on waves in a year or so?

Also sell now and buy the inevitable dip or wait?
>>
File: elon_musk_crypro_announcement.png (952KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
elon_musk_crypro_announcement.png
952KB, 1200x900px
waves rocks and gave me many many gains, although I had to hold it for about 7 months while it was going nowhere - then it kinda mooned, but went back down a little - I'm still way up personally. It's pretty solid, the dex works really well/fast, transactions are fast, there's a sweet android app with the dex included in it, you get dividends every months in waves community tokens plus tons of airdrops. I recommend it and I see it at at least 10 bucks by december - maybe 20 next year, who knows... once the dex looks like bittrex it's going to moon hard imo, because no need for centralised exchanges anymore - the volume just needs to pick up and we have a winner. you can tip me here, or not 3P6jMg6VHdBpNehd6L2yrYpWsMviGmfws5Z
>>
this being said I'll always recommend to invest a fair amount of e$per$ on yobit for maximum gains, dear sir
>>
I'm the one who was shilling waves here a couple of days ago. This is a coin with partnerships with Deloitte, gazprombank and other companies. Tech is solid.

Imo this coin is way undervalued. It's on par with the likes of NEO potential wise. Just my 2c.
>>
>>2982710
i also got very excited about neo until I've done my due diligence and it looked like a lot of hype with little substance - but maybe the hype will turn into some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy...
>>
>>2982693
The volume an manipulation is its biggest problem that I have noticed so far.

How much you holding? Got 3000 @ $0,80. With the whole Russia thing next year I think it might be big. Or not, who knows, I am up a shitload now anyway.

Just weird I hardly see it on /biz/, at least seriously.
>>
>>2982703
Yes friend. ESPERS is obvious for big cow money. Only on yobit indeed sir.

I love this meme.
>>
>>2982653
>inevitable dip
what makes you say that?

Waves is a good coin. There was a thread earlier with all the reasons it's a good buy. Only one I can remember though is the Deloitte partnership which is a bigger name than most of the coins above it can claim to have backing them
>>
>>2982745
I'm holding 5k waves since december - i use to have a bit more but put some into this mobilego ico .- not sure that was a great move tbqhwy
>>
>>2982910
Every altcoin is rising. I think a correction is inevitable. But when to sell is the question. I need to accumulate.
>>
>>2982693
Yep, the Decentralized exchange is going to make this huge. While regular exchanges will rat you out to the tax authorities, the dex exists on tha moon.
>>
Probably the best investment around right now
inb4 shitshilling IOTA
>>
>>2983076
Waves should have a higher market cap than Ethereum Classic. The utilities of Waves is unprecedented, and will be more so after the next few developments. Just wait until the ones we know about (smart contracts, deloiette, microtransactions, russian stock exchange, decentralized exchange,currency gateways, and multi crypto storage wallet) are in full force, and now think of the ones we DON'T know about.
>>
Waves is a future top 3 coin.
>>
I have no idea why waves isn't higher.
They even don't give a shit about Polo and got that high.

Waves is clearly an underdog and I have no idea why it doesn't get shilled on /biz/.

I got a few k and I'm leasing them for awesome miners shares.
>>
>>2983157
and I still have two different "Nigger" coins
a HITLER coin
a Jew coin
and the African-American (muh censorship) Coin

n0ice
>>
File: nig.jpg (92KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
92KB, 725x483px
>>2982910
Probably the post I made from this link yesterday.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thecryptofiend/waves-is-one-of-the-most-undervalued-cryptos-around-imo-here-s-why?utm_content=buffer9f431&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
>>2983157
ah yes i forgot leasing, it's done in one click and you get a small amount of waves and miner rewards, these miner rewards will actually be used for voting from what I've understood... another thing is that all the weird tokens you get in the airdrops can be changed in waves in 2 clicks through the dex - really looking good - I think they just need to improve the charting to make it real time / bittrex tier and it's going to be awesome, with any sort of pair available ultimately/hopefully - if it has good volume price of wave will increase too, as fees are paid in waves... fuck the more i write about it the more i want to buy some more
>>
>>2983398
although it seems that a new breed of decentralised exchanges based on eth are popping up like ethdelta - i tried it a while ago and it's actually pretty cool as well
>>
>>2983398
The DEX got better in the last months.
They are currently working on a big big DEX update. Maybe you can search for the sneak peak.

Some dude is currently bulding a shop for special grade coffee from bali. Payable via the Waves token CoffeeCoin.

He already did a small test ICO which worked and people got coffee without a middle man.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2013141.40 (slack is more active)

If you are doing a serious project, you can get it done with waves so easy.
>>
>>2983441
i found it and it looks pretty neat
http://etherdesign.io/project/dex
I remember a while back the designer was actually streaming while working on it
>>
>>2983529
>>
File: 1501983408689.jpg (55KB, 583x958px) Image search: [Google]
1501983408689.jpg
55KB, 583x958px
it is the best coin out there that i have researched.

1. easy to use.
2. super fast transactions
3. great team
4. connections to russian government and corporations
5. in a country which is going balls to the wall promoting crypto
6. smart contracts will become a thing. this is probably where Waves takes off.

get in when you can, this thing is going to at least 200k sats and isn't a shitcoin like some of the other garbage people rave about
>>
just tried the DEX

... found it very deficient. it shows an error everytime I try to open a new order. wtf
>>
what is the most profitable node to lease waves?
>>
>>>2983516
>>
Waves is literally unstoppable
>>
Solid and underrated. So easy for any faggot to create their own gay ass token, this is all it needs, should have bought a node.
>>
>>2986568
You need 10k waves to run a node now. You probably can't afford it
>>
>>2982653
this coin used to be 5 - 7 dollars

there was no dip, it crashed. The coin is dead
>>
>>2986629
It is still $5+ are you an idiot?
>>
I bought back when it was 7 bucks
Fucking crashed into oblivion then

It's a okay coin but the whales fuck around with it too much
>>
The problem with waves is its manual reissuablity . Sasha wants to become federal jew of crypto world. The admin team can manipulate the currency however they want.The currency is too centralised
>>
>>2986864
Lies, you can't just fucking do that on any blockchain.
>>
>>2986620
Maybe i'll just do it then
>>
>>2986641
youre the idiot, thats because of bitcoin moon

In satoshies it was twice the price it is now
>>
>>2987070

So eth dead too? It used to be .150 and now below .080....same with strat and others
>>
>>2987177
its not dead, its still alive because of all its uses and how its tied into many business

The price did drop significantly because the ICO craze is coming to an end
>>
>>2987187

your whole argument was based on drop in satoshis and i just told you how so many coins dropped in sats during the crash and still haven't recovered...stratis, ark, golem, decred, etc etc....are all these coins dead? Are you fucking serious? stop spouting bullshit.
>>
>>2982653
Looks cool, but their wallet is shit at the moment. It's stable, tech-wise, but rough and devoid of features at the moment. They don't even list the currencies available on their DEX.

If I was not poor, I would go balls-deep on Waves, WCT, WavesGo and CoEval. Good tech, an actual will to do something with shitcoins and a business model less shady than OpenLedger, with a currency more likely to increase in value than BitShares.
>>
>>2987070
Can this stupid
>only the BTC value counts
meme please die?
Sure, BTC is important as an intermediary, but the only value that counts is the dollar (or euro or yen…) value.
If the coin where worthless, its value in sats would drop even further, taking its fiat value down with it.

That said:
I'll always recommend to invest a fair amount of /biz/coin on waves for maximum gains, dear sir
>>
>>2987261
>CoEval
Whats that doing?

> They don't even list the currencies available on their DEX.
This is really something that needs to be fixed. I need to be able to easily find out what the hell all those coins/tokens are supposed to be that I can trade. Apart from all the shitcoins and jokes floating around, there probably also are a lot of valid and possibly moon ready things floating about, but fuck me if anyone can easily find them.
>>
>>2987293
The local investment currency. HODL CoEval, get shittokens for free, the first of them being MNY. Since they have many promising ICOs and others like Wagerr became a success, it seems like a sound investment, especially because it's at ATL with a very limited supply. There was a short run where it was the most valued coin after Bitcoins.
>>
>>2987326
Forgot to say, it's like ICOO on OpenLedger, if you know them better. But ICOO is so obviously manipulated, with financial engineering poring out of every of its orifice, it's hard to trust them. Too bad, they have nice projects as well.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.