[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>holding USDT waiting for a BTC dip >it keeps going up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Lost.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.png
102KB, 300x256px
>holding USDT waiting for a BTC dip
>it keeps going up
Am I getting baited or my fate is to buy everything at ATH and sell at a loss ?
>>
>>2888748
Yes and yes
>>
>>2888748

haha me too, just cant win at this shit man
>>
I've also been sitting and waiting for a dip. Guess we can't win every time eh.
>>
Jokes on you. You expect it to dip but faggots' FOMO before August 1st will cause the price to rise to 2900 again.
>>
FUD for BCC will cause dip, starting friday
>>
>>2888748
Just w8 for the weekend.
>>
There is no way that the upcoming fork, the SEC shit and the BTC-E drama, all lined up right before 1st of August are not gonna cause a huge dip.

I was very surprised to see BTC go from 2420 to 2590 now. I still have faith that BTC will see the 2200's this weekend , maybe lower if total chaos ensues.

Right now some people are buying to get a piece of BCC, hence the +2%.

Tomorrow you will see a steady decline, thinking -2,5%. Then Saturday it'll go another -10%.
>>
>>2888859
Counting on it with all of my savings
>>
>>2888859
It's all fucking bots doing the buying man, this whole shit is run by bots, real people must be responsible for like 3% of the trading volume
>>
>>2888806
price always tanks at weekends, so your wisdom is useless
>>
>>2888806
was expecting last week to buy more btc but weekend dip didn't happen due to fork issue being resolved
>>
Wasn't someone "insider" shilling about some happening today earlier on?
>>
>>2888859
You better be right or i'll hack you
>>
>>2888934
I noticed somthing weird lastnight while trading a pattern i've noticed, on bitfinex. I'd put a sell order and price would go up. Cancel my sell put a buy and price goes down. Over and over I did this untill big 1000 + eth orders were being placed and the price stopped moving so much, it's like it's set up just to take my money. I felt like it was just me against the bots, no other money coming in. Bots placing 1000+ eth buys and sells and no price movement trying to shake me out. So weird man, what's going on there?
>>
>>2889099
>he just figured out that the exchanges are scams
>>
>>2889041

And I would deserve it :(
>>
>>2889099
I've noticed something similar recently on Polo, started around 8 days ago - seems like every trade was moving against me.
>>
>>2889108
I knew the wales used bots to manipulate the price, but I didn't realise it was this bad. I want to daytrade this shit and i'm still confident I can make money. I guess i'll have to make longer trades and wait for more new money to come in and oppose my long/short so I can make money following the whale. Can anyone else weigh in on this? 100BN in crypto and apparantly i'm one of only a handfull of people putting money in. It dosn't make sense hmmm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.