[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't hold this coin, I feel sorry for you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: iota.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
iota.png
18KB, 512x512px
If you don't hold this coin, I feel sorry for you.
>>
2 gorillion coin supply

it's a shitcoin and i won't touch it
>>
at this point you iota fags are just spamming the fucking forum.
>>
>>2886500

I'm glad they are....makes it easy for me spot the shitcoins that i never want to touch.
>>
>>2886496
Same amount of iota as satoshis dipshit And they're not divisible. Good luck using a satoshi for value transfer when you need to pay 0.001 as a fee while iota has free tx so their smallest unit is actually usable.
>>
>>2886496
That's non divisible. It only has 1.7 times the total supply as sats in btc.
>>
If iota is truly going for micro payments between machines and archives it, an Iota will be worth $0.01 eventually. There is global banking consensus to not have payments less than 1 cent in Usd.
>>
ok I'm going to actually bite. where can I buy?
>>
>>2886870
Bitfinex, Ill admit IOTA is about 80% of my bags, but Ill warn you its going to be a LONG hold. But in my opinion a very worthwhile hold.
>>
>>2886500

Cum-from-beyond needs to dump his stash somehow, won't be suprised if he and his other Eastern European scammer friend jl777 end up tied to btc-e and will spend the rest of their days getting buttfucked by a 300 lb. nigger
>>
>>2886922
Long and hard, But I'm holding
>>
>>2886922
what price would you estimate during that hold?
>>
this coin is so long term I don't know whether to shill it or just try and buy as much as I can while it's on the lowdown
>>
>>2886951
https://aboutiota.info/blog/posts/list-of-iota-partnerships-applications
>>
>>2886476
Stop shilling it please, you're turning it into shit tier coin when it isn't that. There's a reason it hasn't been shilled. Just keep quiet and fill your bags. Don't hike the price prematurely
>>
>>2889000

Pretty much. We did this with XEM sub 1500 sats, got to accumualte then we started promoting it.
>>
Where can I buy /biz/ bros?
>>
>>2889111

bitfinex

https://youtu.be/5p7xSCYeSw4
>>
>>2889118
Fuck margin trading. It looks like it is going to dump soon.
>>
>>2889111

Biffinex. It's a solid time to buy, but maybe accumulate over the next few days. Got pump by 10% since partnership news. You'd still be buying around the ATL though so it's solid. Just space if a few days if you're going 0.5 btc or higher.

This and XEM are my long term holds where I forget I have them. Take if off the exchange throw it in wallet and leave it.
>>
>>2889128

then don't margin trade lol?
>>
>>2889131
I think it's the best shitcoin for the future. I wish I had 0.5 btc bro. I need to get so more funds so I can keep it as a hodl.

>>2889145
Just saw the exchange option.
>>
>>2886870
im a bitcoin maximalist. still i got into IOTA and hold a big position. as someone already mentioned before it will be a long hold. ive read that some big investment companies saying that most of the altcoins are shit and they dont want to invest into them, but they invested in IOTA.

https://medium.com/@jamie247/our-first-investment-in-tokens-is-b7c41baf2cee
>>
Smells like designated here
>>
>>2889229
Pajeets aside and their weakass accumumating / stop shilling reverse psychology, a DAG cryptocurrency with zero fees has a lot of appeal. I don't buy the internet of things nonsense, but I think networks without miners or stakers are healthier for a means of exchange.
>>
>>2889206
i follow a whale on cryptocompare and he dropped ~40k on IOTA at $.45
>>
I got 99 shitcoin but this bitch aint one.
>>
whats the realistic ballpark figure for 1miota (which is what exchanges trade in) in a few years?

I'm pretty much gonna hodl my bags forever seen as I fomo'd myself into an early grave

t. bag holder that bought at 80c
>>
>>2886922
I... i have only 1.3 giota. Am i gonna make it?
>>
>>2886476
Im a canadian plomer , and i make 3000 just today ,i feel sorry for you
>>
>>2890700

yeah you'll be a millionaire when the time comes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.