[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Time is perfect for accumulating SIGT, the spike was nice and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0250.png (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0250.png
18KB, 200x200px
Time is perfect for accumulating SIGT, the spike was nice and was a short term spike due to mass excitement, they took their profits which is wise, now is the time to accumulate as this is just the beginning and once it hits bittrex there will be another spike and subsequent profit taking, however the fundamentals are here for a long term hold Don't get sigt mixed up with these other cheap coins that spiked for no reason other than youtubers like chaincoin and Linda
>>
It's pinned to 1500 sats for the past 3 hours. What's the quickest way to move 7 btc from coinbase to cryptopia?
>>
File: 1479423912438.png (230KB, 1036x857px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479423912438.png
230KB, 1036x857px
we are the sigtmarines
>>
>>2884194

I'm not sure if this coin is going to take off or not, but I'm mining it directly to my wallet and my coins aren't touching an exchange for some time.

This is a really exciting project and I think the dev's "If you build it, they will come" approach is going to pay off BIG in the long term due to the sheer number of people able to mine this coin.

Fair launch, no premine. Broad distribution. Developer that's open to community direction and engagement.

Will it be a nothing burger? Maybe. With so many ICO's promising pie in the sky bullshit with slick whitepapers and fancy webpages, this brings me back to Crypto's roots and touches me right in my soft parts.

For that reason, I'm in.
>>
>>2884227
clicking on withdraw bitcoin
>>
>>2884227
BTC (ANAL RAPE FEE) -> USD (ANAL RAPE FEE) -> LTC -> Cryptopia
>>
I'm almost 100% confident that putting money in $SIGT right now will AT LEAST give you 2x in the coming months, I hope the price stays low for a week so I can buy some more
>>
>>2884233
>this brings me back to Crypto's roots and touches me right in my soft parts.
same. this coin really does make me feel good about crypto again
>>
this coin will hit 1 dollar boys its obvious market supply is enough to reacht that goal. also its a privacy coin
>>
2000 sats soon

don't say i didn't warn you and come begging for siggies /biz/
>>
>>2884227
buy ltc and then deposot them to cryptopia, takes about 10 minutes :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.