[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you laugh at losers who waste their time warning vidya money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0394.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Seriously there are nigs, spics and other miscreants who spend all their free time playing children's games for trophies and fake money to buy their ghetto outfits, skins and digital lambos when they could be trading crypto and making REAL money, why are these mongrels even fit to live?
>>
I was listening to these kids in class (normies) talking about how they bought the new Destiny 2 with a couple months worth of farming gold on WoW. This kid was literally creaming himself at the prospect of grinding to make $15 worth of gold per week.
>>
>>2809569
the faggots who chase CSGO skins and use them for flips are even worse.
>>
>>2809590
>anon hears people talking about one of his only interests
>autism kicks in and he judges them instead of making friends

Forever alone, anon
>>
>>2809618
I tried red pilling them on crypto but they just stared at me like I had two heads. Whatever though, I probably would've gotten them started up on coinbase but they missed their chance.
>>
>>2809590
All my friends are the people you're describing...

I want to live happily with a modest amount of money, point me in the right direction? ... Even just a link with some helpful tips or something?
>>
>>2809631
stop trying to save poor people.
>>
>they could be trading crypto and making REAL money

its not real money. its just as fake as video game money.
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 213x237px
>>2809614
the faggots who trade 0.01 cent skins dreaming to trade up to that 300$ knife skin sure are the worst by far.
>>
>>2809569
Videogames are for manchildren period.

Once you find fulfillment in life, you won't need such escapism.
>>
>>2809716
say that to my lambo in real life not online faggot and see what happens
>>
>>2809716
tell that to coinbase or any other exchange that will give you real money for it retard
>>
File: 1499801013794.png (574KB, 1515x878px) Image search: [Google]
1499801013794.png
574KB, 1515x878px
yeah budy.
Keep making that gud money.
Its mooning...
>>
File: 1498675095023.gif (1006KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498675095023.gif
1006KB, 320x240px
>>2809748
Yeah buddy you rake in that 5-10% ROI over the course of a year
>>
>12 yo brother meticulously lists tf2 items in hopes of making a profit
>profit in his terms means an item called "refined metal" that's worth $.02
>I tell him it's a waste of time and dig out .25 cents under the couch and toss it at him
>tell him that's at least two weeks of his wage
>STOP I'M HAVING FUN I DON'T CARE
>>
>>2809720
I got a 300$ knife in csgo by opening a box, its still there how the fuck do i even get my 300$? Its impossible to get
>>
>>2809715
Guilt is a powerful drug, anon.

Some people just don't want to go out of the proverbial cave, instead they'd rather watch the shadows on the wall, taking little immediate risk, getting screwed in the process.

You don't even need the deep state for that shit. It's bred in the normie's DNA.
>>
>>2809771
Meanwhile,you get a -70% ROI and post pink wojaks and shitcoin support threads,convincing yourself that your shitcoin will one day break even
>>
>>2809569
It's different when you're a kid. 10 dollars to a jobless kid is worth a lot less than 10 dollars to a wagecuck/neetcryptoinvestor.
>>
>>2810045
>Meanwhile,you get a +77% ROI and still have the rest of your profit invested.
Fixed that for you
>>
>>2810068
Gee anon,you must be a millionaire by now,investing in all those -60% memecoins
>>
>>2809569
How do I get into trading crypto currency?

Are there any starters I should be reading
>>
>>2810079
buy high sell low
>>
>>2810079
Don't listen to /biz/ when they shill for a coin that is rising.Its either being pumped and dumped,or its at an ATH,and if you buy it,you're literally buying high and selling low
>>
File: Y2.jpg (920KB, 1500x796px) Image search: [Google]
Y2.jpg
920KB, 1500x796px
>>2810075
>coping this hard
>>
>>2810122
How's your ETH,BTC,LTC,NMR,BNT,DGB,ARK,SIA doing anon?
>>
>>2810157
I don't have any of those, I avoid "advice" from this board like the plague. I mainly shit on no coiners and try to help newfags not get scammed.
>>
>>2810157
I've literally cancelled buy orders after seeing said coin get shilled on here
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.