[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled (15).png (240KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (15).png
240KB, 349x349px
You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.
>>
protip: they can't
>>
>>2807128
He says himself the stock of his company is overvalued.

I'd take his investment advise and not invest in his company OP
>>
>>2807198
Proof:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/18/investing/tesla-elon-musk-valuation-market-cap/index.html
>>
>>2807206

Fake news.
>>
>>2807198
>advise
Maybe take his 'advice' instead.
>>
>>2807128
He is a shit tier low grade Martian.

https://www.google.com/amp/gizmodo.com/evidence-that-elon-musk-is-an-alien-1780130528/amp

Recently we even discovered buildings and solar panels on Mars through satellite imagery. That is all Musk's Solar City winning big government contracts.
>>
>>2807128

Why? Because I can't pay for my Tesla using crypto yet.
>>
File: IMG_0038.png (2MB, 1141x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.png
2MB, 1141x1600px
>>2807249
Picture. Referenced.
>>
>>2807128
aren't most people on this board like 17 years old? they don't know who he is
>>
>>2807128
Ill add to the list of reasons OP.

Tesla's Stock is trading with no PE ratio meaning one of two things.

1. The company is so new that is hasn't had a chance to establish a P/E because its hasn't announced a earnings yet

2. The company is losing money and the PE ratio is negative and doesn't want share how much its losing per share.

1. Isn't true meaning so 2. Has to be the only option.

You're investing in company whose finances aren't returning any capital back to the company but somehow its stock price still ticking upwards in price.

Its incongruent.
>>
Is his coin on bittrex or polo?
>>
>>2807187
>>2807128
He is a CIA shill who is trying to take away your right to drive.

Electric cars are incredibly simple, his goal is to make clandestine and proprietary iphone cars so that we are all slaves.

Protip: Occulus VR's ceo died in a 'car crash' and was sold to facebook. The car he used was hackable.
>>
>>2807279
>You're investing in company whose finances aren't returning any capital back to the company but somehow its stock price still ticking upwards in price.
You do realize Tesla's price is based on the future value and that they reinvest all of their revenue?
>>
>>2807260
Even at 17 you should know who Elon Musk, the creator of Tesla and Paypal.
>>
>>2807337
He didn't create paypal, his company merged with paypal.

He didn't create tesla, he bought enough shares to oust the two original creators.
>>
>>2807315
You literally just proved my point there

"Don't worry guyz, I know that company lost X dollars but the future value of the company is XXXX so technically were still good"

Future value are just that the best guess of 20s something analysts about how much the company will be worth not currently worth.

It's still too early anon. The portfolio of companies he has will implode and from those ashes well finally see something worth investing in.
>>
how do normies not realize this guy is a giant con artist?

he received literally billions in corporate welfare. and the only chance he has to sell his shitty, overpriced cars is when politicians give him massive tax breaks because muh green energy

musk is a welfare leech playing CEO

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/guess-how-many-tesla-vehicles-were-registered-april-hong-kong
>>
>>2807349
So he's a peace of shit that takes credit for other's work?
>>
>>2807435
much worse that that
>>
>>2807378
>The portfolio of companies he has will implode and from those ashes we'll finally see something worth investing in
What the fuck are you talking about? What experience in business makes you think because their business explodes something better will come along?
>>
>>2807382
Musk repaid his debt with interest, you fucking retard. Unlike some other US car companies who scammed every single US citizen out of billions.
>>
>>2807128
Reddit likes him, which means that sooner or later he will go bankrupt. Probably when everybody realizes that Tesla is a scam.
>>
>>2807128
HE IS PURE CGI HE DOESN'T EXIST IF YOU INVEST IN HIM YOU'RE INVESTING IN THE JEWS THEY SET IT UP
>>
File: 1490334036698.png (67KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1490334036698.png
67KB, 510x332px
>>2807229
Savage
>>
>>2807255
This looks fake man idk
>>
>>2807464

You must've forgetton about the importance of timing and solid fundamentals anon.

In the 90s dot com boom there was such a thing as food delivery services like instacart. You member WEBVAN member? What about Pets dot com? But the normies weren't ready for it, so they never broke even so they couldn't survive.

Musk isn't making money and he's looking to make electric cars, AND space travel, AND solar solutions, AND micro super computers AND AND AND ETC.

So yeah, all you have to do is look back to the past tech boom and realize your boy Musk has got the mother of all bubbles wait to bust on his ass.
>>
>>2807483

he was given BILLIONS in grants, tax breaks and other subsidies you dumbass
if you give me a couple of billion dollars ill blow up some rockets too
>>
>>2807566
musks only non scam idea is probably Space X stuff

the rest of his shill ideas are legit scams
>>
>>2807566
How many reusable space rockets have you built? ;-)
>>
I have a model s. I got the AWD because winter here gets really bad.

It's a great car. Works beautifully on the snow and cold. Plus it looks sexy as hell.
>>
>>2807349
this is inaccurate and pretty stupid to even say.

>trump isn't the president he just colluded with Russia
>>
>>2807579
How many have you?
>>
>>2807128
He's getting cucked by Amber Heard
>>
>>2807579
4 or 5 mostly on the weekends
>>
>>2807652
None, that's my point. Musk is a genius.
>>
I have trouble trusting someone that marries the same woman twice
>>
>>2807128
Because he will be dead inside two years.

'Mysterious circumstances'.

Don't screenshot this.
>>
Used to be smart and then got lazy with his government handouts

The only real genius in Silicon Valley worth investing in is Bezos. Every other tech billionaire got lucky, Bezos is just an actual genius
>>
>>2807671
I don't think anyone is insinuating he is unintelligent, you have to be somewhat intelligent to run a business effectively and certainly to make billions of dollars, but being intelligent doesn't mean you can't make mistakes or be foolish. I haven't been following this whole Musk thing, I mostly play vidya, study, and follow politics, but sometimes I do think he is slightly over glorified, and a lot of these """space age""" ideas do seem a little idealistic, and overambitious, like the it's the 1950s or something.
>>
>>2807297
Horry sheet
>>
>>2807378
Bingo
>>
>>2807435
So Mr robot mixed together with house of cards
>>
>>2807128
because he's a fraud and his company is the Titanic before the iceberg.
>>
>>2807128
if you don't know he's a fraud, you're a dumb fucking sheep. SpaceX launches are CGI and Tesla motors is also bs all marketing, he is in bed with government.
>>
>>2807128
He's afraid of the AI goblin
>>
>>2807128
Would you invest in lizard-man?
protip: no
>>
Holy shit, musk confirmed on Twitter yes reading this thread.

Musk - you are a god-damned hero. Ignore the oil industry shills - the people love you.
>>
>>2807128
I don't trust Africans of any skin color, regardless of how much wealth and how many achievements they have accumulated over the years.
>>
>>2808348
Proofs.mov.avi.jpg.bnp.exe
>>
>>2808348
Proof please
>>
>>2807255
That was an april fools joke by google.
>>
>>2807128
>Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO (although he remained on the board) due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows

Here you go. Took me 6 seconds.

>Investing in a Wincuck retard
>>
>>2807349
Source?
>>
>>2807315
Uh actually they have no revenue. I'm pretty sure they're actually losing money. Can you imagine that, working hard all year only ro destroy wealth? I'd kms tbqh
>>
>>2807128
He is a high level scam artist
>>
I've made over 25 thousand shorting his stock the past month.
>>
Stop this meme
>>
File: bike2.png (2MB, 1120x741px) Image search: [Google]
bike2.png
2MB, 1120x741px
>>2808650
>>2807624
https://www.wired.com/2009/06/eberhard/

Has nothing to do with trump, just a faggot technocrat hellbent on controlling everything.

FUCK HIM

I LIVE TO DESTROY HIM

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO DRIVE

DO NOT PLUG INTO THE BOTNET.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.