[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

TaaS fund

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: taas.png (60KB, 896x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
taas.png
60KB, 896x740px
This is not bait:

I invested 45 ETH in CoinDash after reading the respectable TaaS fund invested in them.

Thank you, TaaS.

What can I do now? Can I get the money back somehow?

People go it back in the DAO so why cannot I get them back?*
>>
@vbuterin on Twitter is your best bet. He usually replies within a day
>>
The original DAO hack was the result of a contract bug that was exploited and involved 3.6 million ETH

3.6 MILLION.

This was a scam or "hack" as the result of poor security or vetting. They won't fork for it because it's literally nothing.
>>
>>2806327
Naw if of all its in isreal and that's not good and secound you send your money to the wrong address it was hacked and you listed everything lol that's what you get for investing in jews
>>
>>2806378
OK I will ask him to give me back my ETH
It's nice to have a person that can do that
Bitcoin's main problem is that Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared
ETH is much better because it has a "director" that can fix things for us!
>>
File: DE8dYJ-XYAUtXom.jpg (168KB, 2047x745px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DE8dYJ-XYAUtXom.jpg
168KB, 2047x745px
Hopefully TaaS token price also eats shit for this
>>
>>2806424
lol
>>
>>2806424
I honestly agree mate. That's why I have more faith in ETH long term. Crypto won't get adopted if it's this easy to get scammed and there's no insurance behind it
>>
>>2806475
I was being ironic/sarcastic
You actually think that?
>>
>>2806424
>disappeared
You mean sipping on his Mojito on a Caribbean beach.
>>
>>2806424
>Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared
[email protected] nigger
satoshi nakamoto is a cianigger(DARPA).
>>
>>2806546
Prove it.
>>
File: nice100k.png (527KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nice100k.png
527KB, 500x500px
Coindash
Bancor
Antshares

All are partners. Should ANSfags be concerned?
>>
>>2806424
I hate you. You basically are against blockchains biggest benefit of being decentralized and immutable (if carried out well).
Yes I hold ETH. But you are retarded
>>
>>2806583
>Jew
>Jew
>Chink
Nah. The chinks actually like making their own stuff and stealing from the foreigners in other ways. Antshares is legit but it's going to fuck over the westerners somehow. I wouldn't trade it on Binance because that looks like some money stealing shit.
>>
>>2806583
>>2807147
>>
>>2806583
>Should ANSfags be concerned?
>concerned
You should rejoice. Your shitcoin has a chance by being partnered with bancor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.