[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ELON MUSK WILL START A CRYPTO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: HAPNEGING.png (11KB, 523x95px) Image search: [Google]
HAPNEGING.png
11KB, 523x95px
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>2806199
Isn't this guy a gullible dumb fuck ?
>>
>>2806199
the mascot clown of science does really make colorful jokes
>>
>>2806199
why not guy is involved in every other scam and ponzi crypto is a natural fit
>>
Can't wait to see the historic divorce settlement when Amber Heard demands half his coins.
>>
>>2806199
>bancor
>>
>>2806648
did he actually marry her?
>>
>>2806648
>mfw he puts it all in MYST just to spite her
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (237KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
237KB, 750x1334px
Is /biz/ really this fucking dumb?
>>
>>2806708
Can't you see the "elon musk liked" you fucking moron.
>>
>>2806708
>>2806739
lmao

it's always the retards that think everyone is retarded
>>
File: 1473843010093.jpg (101KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473843010093.jpg
101KB, 640x546px
>>2806708
>Hyper-parody
>>
>>2806694
What's the joke?
>>
>>2806199
The better person to follow is Bram Cohen. He actually has a huge background in P2P systems and could bring a lot to the table.
>>
File: IMG_2515.png (554KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2515.png
554KB, 750x1334px
>>2806739
>>2806752
It's a shoop, check his likes
>>
Even though it's just a photoshop, I view that Elon would be using his like to state that there really isn't any long-term benefits from contributing to ICO's.

It's already known by many that Mark Cuban is actively investing in multiple coin ICOs, like this one: https://unikoingold.com/whitepaper

After investing considerable sums of money in order to back these coins, he's posted to twitter speaking about how he's, "ready to actively learn more about crypto currency." So yes, he has invested his money into something that he almost completely doesn't understand. This is greed folks. It can make or break you, but it's certainly not good for crypto as a whole. Sure, it'll make him money, however, the market doesn't need it and Cuban knows this. It's solely a money grab, and wreckless spending like this can destroy a market as a whole.

Cuban also does this after calling BTC nothing more than a bubble, which now seems like it was more of a marketing research ploy than anything else. It was done by him to see how much one of his tweets could affect the Bitcoin market. The truth of the matter is that he created around a 5% value loss of an asset with a market cap of $35,146,857,878. That means the price linked behind his series of tweets was around $175,734,289.35. Just shilling his own bullshit coins will, in turn, make him a short-term profit.

Cuban has made it to where he is today because he adequately factors in the price of his actions, and then he pivots to where the most money is at. He doesn't give a shit about the mid to long-term--he is more worried about the now.

So it goes back to my point, even if it wasn't the true reason for "BoredElonMusk" to post this Tweet, if Elon Musk were to actually like it, it would be because he believes that there truly isn't much upside potential in funding new coins, which are almost destined to fail. Musk talks mid-term & long-term success, and people like Cuban only hunt the money.
>>
All these guys are about a month late
>>
File: Unbenannt2.png (93KB, 1066x736px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt2.png
93KB, 1066x736px
its not a shoop you monkey i swear to god he liked it
>>
>tfw you trade your elon coins for a Tesla
>>
>>2808304
>not trading your Elons for a literal trip to Mars
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.