[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw first day wagecucking Was not that bad. What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497678787859.png (46KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1497678787859.png
46KB, 350x338px
>tfw first day wagecucking
Was not that bad. What's the big deal? I'm starting to think that you're all a bunch of beta manchildren.
>>
>>2805806
wait until you've been doing it for 10 years
>>
It will get worse.
My first day was also nice but a few weeks in people will expect results from you and belittle your general intelligence and general knowledge in case you make just a minor mistake, even if you corrected it after it being pointed out.
That's what kills people, that's a psychological hell constantly telling you that you aren't good enough and you know you will have to stay in this position for years and they know it as well and they know that you know it.
>>
>>2805828

Loll.

Been wagecucking for about 8 months now.

This is kinda true, experienced one case where seniors were like "do it this way, do it that way, no do this." There I was like "yeah, I can do it this way but I just spent time doing it like this, the way you suggested."

Then "yea well maybe you should have planned your time better"

Lool, I stared at him like you're absolutely retarded and have been doing this for how many years?

Seriously, the industry and the world is full of retards and you can't take their opinions seriously.
>>
It's the main manchild website
>>
Yeah biz is a bunch of broke, whiny beta manchildren

>Boo boo I'm 24 years old and mommies all out of tendies. What do biz?
>I can't stand working for a living like every other adult. I'm gonna Kms biz
>>
>>2806578
>mommies all out of tendies
Don't even joke about that brah
>>
>>2805806
>Works one day in his entire life and thinks he knows everything
>>
>>2805806
this site is 90% beta manchildren losers 10% normies looking for an edge
>>
>>2805806
NOW DO IT 12000 TIMES
>>
>>2805806
I did that summer after I graduated high school just for some cash.

It's not bad when it's not your identity and there aren't really expectations fr you to be making money. It's sad when some of your coworkers are 10 years older and that's what they're about.
>>
>>2805806
Try again after a week, a month, a year, 5 years, 10 years with an hour commute each way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.