[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just sold all my btc and now it's mooning. I got fooled.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0610.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
I just sold all my btc and now it's mooning. I got fooled.
>>
the only time to sell is at or near the top. If you miss out on that, you should probably think about hodling long-term until you're in the green again.
>>
>>2804510
>just predict the market, just sell at the top bro
>>
>>2804526
>Wow look at these gains
>Starting to dip now, maybe it's temporary
>Okay we've been dipping for close to a week, this is clearly a trend, time to sell and walk away ahead

It's very difficult to buy at the absolute basin and sell at the peak, but all that matter is that you're close.
>>
>>2804506
>selling low
You didn't get fooled. You're just stupid
>>
>>2804506
its a trap, it will moon to around $2200 on wednesday before the weekend sell off and it touches the $1600's
>>
>>2804554
But you were all saying this will crash down to 1.5k...
>>
also looking at the charts, if it fails to break 2200, it will fall more by next weekend. If it touches the previous weeks high, it will stagnate before slowly falling and if it moons past the previous weekly high who knows?
>>
>>2804593
You're not supposed to actually listen to people here
>>
>>2804591
i don't know if we get a weekend selloff this time, also beyond me while anons are selling now anyway, that time has passed, if anything its time to look for buying point
>>
>up 5% in 24h
>mooning

I'm almost done with this board.
>>
>>2804506
you did good
this is a false bull
it will come down to 700
>>
>>2804900
"Mooning" is anything green
"Crashing" is anything red
>>
Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah you think crypto will fail . This is only the beginning .
>>
>>2804506
its not mooning, its going to go up a bit, then people that hodld through yesterday will feel more comfortable selling, then its going down again, rinse and repeat until 1500 when a new influx of buyers will come in. buy at 1500-1600
>>
>>2805070
I'm going to buy at 1650 to be safe.
May kek bless you if you are correct.
>>
>>2805031
GL with your currency so "secure" people are constantly having their wallets hacked. I don't hear these stories about brokerage accounts.
>>
>>2804506
It's a good decision to sell. There's uncertainty until JULY 21st (remember that date).

After that it can crash pretty hard and August 1 will also have a possible crash.

I also sold my bitcoin (before it went under $2500) just so that I could avoid the July 21 segwit and august 1 fork risk.
>>
>>2805070
>>2805087
1700 is the 200 Day average
it can easily go down to 700
>>
BTC will die this weekend and glorious Ltc will rise to replace it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.